cyclops and thing vs colossus and human torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

emporerpants
happens in a city. no omni blast, and no nova. who wins?

SpunkySmurph
Colossus and HT 7-8/10

guy222
t2

Cogito
Team 2 handily

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Cogito
Team 2 handily

juggerman
Colossonaut or reg Colossus?

Greysen93
Team 2 have got it

Sixth_Winged
Team 2 bout 6/10 or split. Thing > regular collossus but cyclops might should often tag johnny more often than not then team 1 > thing.

KingD19
Thing is not greater than normal Colossus. If anything they're roughly even with Colossus getting a slight edge.

whacknasty
Err...

Happy Dance

DTM
I would say that Thing beats normal (non Juggernaut) Colossus, and Cyclops beats Human Torch (all tough fights, but in the end I see them going this way), so as such its a solid vote for Cyclops/Thing for me.

rotiart
Human torch goes nova at start and cyclops is out then its colossus and Johnny vs Ben...

Sin I AM
jphnny solos

-Pr-
Pre Juggy Colossus? If so, team 1.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by rotiart
Human torch goes nova at start and cyclops is out then its colossus and Johnny vs Ben...

You should probably read the OP plus Torch going nova takes everything out of him then he needs time to recover and it would probably hurt been a lot more than Colossus.

DarkSaint85
If we go by current as of the OP, team 1.

If we go by current as of today, team 2. Cosmic Control Rod and Juggalossus ftw.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by -Pr-
Pre Juggy Colossus? If so, team 1.

red sabre
Originally posted by guy222
t2

terminator 2? yeah i agree best of the 4

Greysen93
Originally posted by red sabre
terminator 2? yeah i agree best of the 4 laughing

Tony Stark
Originally posted by KingD19
Thing is not greater than normal Colossus. If anything they're roughly even with Colossus getting a slight edge.

confused

rotiart
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
You should probably read the OP plus Torch going nova takes everything out of him then he needs time to recover and it would probably hurt been a lot more than Colossus.

Oops!

DickBlazer
Obviously team 2 at %50. Current all out colossus simply tanks everything they have and asks for more

Stoic
Team 2

colossulrage
Colossus makes a new gravel road out of thing! Team 2 wins8/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.