Kmc Sig Makers Look Out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cain marko
YES you heard me LOOK OUT. certain members are taking it upon themselves to use other peolpes sigsas their own, and stupidly enough they are taking sigs usually with the makers name on it. This need to be brought to everyones attention and look out incase your sigs are being used.
stu

p.s I put this in this thread so everyone could see and read it. Not everyone visits the sig forum.

Itzak
Originally posted by cain marko
YES you heard me LOOK OUT. certain members are taking it upon themselves to use other peolpes sigsas their own, and stupidly enough they are taking sigs usually with the makers name on it. This need to be brought to everyones attention and look out incase your sigs are being used.
stu

p.s I put this in this thread so everyone could see and read it. Not everyone visits the sig forum.

They steal sigs and leave the makers name in it? laughing out loud What morons! tongue_ss

Slay
Originally posted by Itzak
They steal sigs and leave the makers name in it? laughing out loud What morons! tongue_ss
laughing

LanceWindu
Where's the proof? Show us some members who are doing it.

cain marko
Originally posted by Itzak

hahaha

Originally posted by LanceWindu

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=18944&pagenumber=762#post7713835

look at benny g's sig. and trademark nicked one of rewmacs but then changed

KILLA420
maybe hes just a sock

amity75
Damn them all to hell!

Thorinn
Now he's using a Pittman sig.

Lana
Originally posted by LanceWindu

Not the first time it's happened...

And guys, all you need to do is let me know if you see someone doing it.

Jack of Blades
Originally posted by Lana

Will You Brake in His SKull?Prety Please(Shing eyes)

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Lana

Glad someone like you can do something about it. You take it serious which I appreciate cause if I ever saw someone snagging my sigs I would want to choke them.

bogen
aye, i want to protect my valuble works laughing

BornToRule
yeah what he said confused

DragonWoman
If someone here used it I'd be pissed but its just how it goes...even if you host your sigs ppl can 'nick' your work and mod it so its kinda the artists fault for being so damned good LMAO. Its the risk we all take in the end...

JacopeX
Originally posted by cain marko
stu

p.s I put this in this thread so everyone could see and read it. Not everyone visits the sig forum. If you count Photobucket, then no way im gonna stop!!!

dr. pookie
stealing a sig is like stealing a pair of stinky panties and wearing them

justjakk
Originally posted by dr. pookie
stealing a sig is like stealing a pair of stinky panties and wearing them stealing and wear other peoples panties is wrong? confused

DragonWoman
Originally posted by dr. pookie
stealing a sig is like stealing a pair of stinky panties and wearing them

ROFLMAO...

Ok that was funny. XD

Kongu Dude
Uhm, yeah.. That's stupid.. leftright

§P0oONY
The reason all my sigs suck is because I don't want people using them so I make them all shite. I'm actually the greatest sig maker in the world... yes

KILLA420
dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.