POTC3 whos gonna go to the premiere?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diddly-dum
The title speaks for its self. Not to mention where is the premiere gonna be?

johnnyforever
ok,

1. I WANNA GO SOOO BAD!! but can't cry

2. Are you going?

3. I don't know where it is going to be but i'm curious to know!

diddly-dum
1)probably not gonna go *rants*
2) don't know where it is
3) i wanna go SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad!!

johnnyforever
yeah. i wanted his autograph, and i just wanted to meet him and maybe hug him! eek! but my dad would never take me to california. he's impatient.

Jack of Blades
i wont.But i will see the movie as soon as i can

diddly-dum
lol your dad is impatient??? you should see mine!

johnnyforever
Originally posted by diddly-dum
lol your dad is impatient??? you should see mine! oh boy! my dad would have excuses like, stupid excuses! roll eyes (sarcastic) oh well

ivebeendepped43
my parents MIGHT take me, but i have more of a chance going with one of my friends cuz her parents r very flexible

diddly-dum
lol

johnnyforever
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
my parents MIGHT take me, but i have more of a chance going with one of my friends cuz her parents r very flexible aww. even if i had friends, my parents wouldn't let me go without them

diddly-dum
you don't have any friends??

ivebeendepped43
^^ luv the siggy! im sure thats not what she means! i mean, you have us! ....well i guess thats not very reassuring since u dont even know what we look like.....but i consider you a friend

diddly-dum
THANKS!! love yours too!
But ya,... we are all friends an here!!
*minus one*

ivebeendepped43
*minus one* ??

johnnyforever
you don't have any friends?? well i don't have any friends in my neighborhood. but yeah i have lots of friends on here! thanks!! i think i scare off some people 'cause i'm so freakishly nice. but shrug i can't help it! laughing out loud

diddly-dum
Whos the one girl that ALWAYS ruind our fun??

johnnyforever
^^ luv the siggy! im sure thats not what she means! i mean, you have us! ....well i guess thats not very reassuring since u dont even know what we look like.....but i consider you a friend eek! really! thanks!

johnnyforever
Whos the one girl that ALWAYS ruind our fun?? shrug

it's not me is it? I KNEW IT!!! laughing out loud jk..

diddly-dum
no not you silly! ILOveMy daniel!

ivebeendepped43
Whos the one girl that ALWAYS ruind our fun?? i have no clue! is it Kelly_LS or Rouge whatever?

johnnyforever
no not you silly! ILOveMy daniel! phew! good smile

never heard of her before.

Pirates life fo
I am going to the premiere. I heard it's going to be at Disneyland again

ivebeendepped43
i have.......whos that? i've seen them on here once or twice but....

ivebeendepped43
oh oh ohh!! that IS Kelly LS! ok!

diddly-dum
you lost me

ivebeendepped43
n/m changing subject...

diddly-dum
so anyone else going to the premire??

johnnyforever
Originally posted by Pirates life fo
I am going to the premiere. I heard it's going to be at Disneyland again darn lucky califonians!!

johnnyforever
so anyone else going to the premire?? i know someone is going. they told me long time ago but i can't remember who it is.

diddly-dum
Originally posted by johnnyforever
darn lucky califonians!!
YAY!! Its at California!! Maybe my luck is turning!

sailorleo
how do you get tickets to the premiere? *i must meet my norrie!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Pirates life fo
Originally posted by sailorleo
how do you get tickets to the premiere? *i must meet my norrie!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

I havent gotten the ticket yet. It's being given to me

johnnyforever
Originally posted by sailorleo
how do you get tickets to the premiere? *i must meet my norrie!!!!!!!!!!!!!* i don't know how to get tickets, but if you do, get my tickets, i'll pay for mine! or, even better, i'll pay for both! just take me with you! i'll have to sneek out of the house though. now how am i going to do that? hmm

little over the top.... maybe! laughing out loud

diddly-dum
LUCKY!!!!!

Pirates life fo
To be honest Im really not sure how someone goes about getting a ticket unless you work on the production or are taken by someone who found out how to get tickets

LovelyOne
LOL if I was at the premiere I'd run up to johnny and smooch him...jkz..I'll probably get decked by body guards..front page of the Sun here we come!

johnnyforever
who cares about body guards?!! that would be my whole point to go over there! 'cause i mean i can easily get his signature online!

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Pirates life fo
I am going to the premiere. I heard it's going to be at Disneyland again

oh how cool. I hope you have fun there smile

evilm0nki3
Now now, would you like Johnny to remember you as this crazy chick that attacked him on the red carpet?

No. He would remember you though and that would be awesome!!!

johnnyforever
yeah i know! maybe i'd tell him like,

Me: Listen Johnny, I don't need your signature.
Johnny: Why not? That's usually what everyone wants.
Me: Look, you have to understand that, I'm 14, and I'm here to have the night of my life. And to make that happen, a silly ole signature's not gonna do it. BUT A BIG OLE KISS WILL!! *kisses johnny right on the lips* eek! OMG, OMG! Thanks Johnny! *runs as fast as possible*

*sigh* oh well, only in my dreams

sailorleo
*sigh* my norrie...i even have a plan...it involves working at disneyland as tinkerbell

johnnyforever
ooh! good idea! id try it. go undercover ninja film it for me and put it on YouTube!!

sailorleo
ok good.....it'll all probably be of jack davenport tho! lol

johnnyforever
laughing out loud thats ok! just so you get a little bit of johnny!

PirateDiva
You know now thinking about it....at the DMC WORLD PREMIERE...Jack Davenport wasn't there!!! Hmmmm....sad!!

sailorleo
....wait....no..can it be possible sad i thought he was sad

PirateDiva
No Love he was not there!! he was at UK's premiere but not California's premiere!!

sailorleo
oh...hmmm that explains it *fricken youtube*....hmmmm how do i get to england...oh LOVELYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PirateDiva
How do i get to the Guadalupe dumes? i just read a story about a group of 15 fans standing outside of the set and got to meet Johnny, Lee, Kev and Mackenzie!! i wanted to cry...i want to see them again!!!

sailorleo
...squeeze me>? again?!?! I never got to meet anyone famous sad

ivebeendepped43
i have never met ne 1 famous either.

PirateDiva
OMG The COUNTDOWN IS HOT NOW.....EXACTLY 1 MONTH TIL
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MANS CHEST IS OUT ON DVD!!!! Wo00o0o0o0oo0....bust out the champagne its time to start celebrating!!

30 MORE DAYS!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by johnnyforever
yeah i know! maybe i'd tell him like,

Me: Listen Johnny, I don't need your signature.
Johnny: Why not? That's usually what everyone wants.
Me: Look, you have to understand that, I'm 14, and I'm here to have the night of my life. And to make that happen, a silly ole signature's not gonna do it. BUT A BIG OLE KISS WILL!! *kisses johnny right on the lips* eek! OMG, OMG! Thanks Johnny! *runs as fast as possible*

*sigh* oh well, only in my dreams

haha, this really had me laughing out loud!!!

to meet them you dont have to have tickets, you just go to disney (world/land?) the day of the premiere and they let those people get autographs and meet the cast....according to piratediva

diddly-dum
GEEZ! you guys ARE crazy!! But the whole undercover thing is cool not to mention might work!
*goes and looks for Disneyland-ish costume*

Chiki Mina
im really pissed. Its Pirates of the CARIBBEAN. They should at least for at least once come to the caribbean as the premier.

diddly-dum
Ya but the only real "big" place in the caribbean is like at the Atlantis hotel!

Chiki Mina
dammit all...hmm wait..when its the premier anyways.If my calsses ends in May...hmm i still might have a chance

CaptainJacksLuv
Originally posted by PirateDiva
OMG The COUNTDOWN IS HOT NOW.....EXACTLY 1 MONTH TIL
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MANS CHEST IS OUT ON DVD!!!! Wo00o0o0o0oo0....bust out the champagne its time to start celebrating!!

30 MORE DAYS!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Aww, i feel mean, im in Australia and here the DVD and the limited edition tim, come out on November 15. eek!

Chiki Mina
The olnly famous person I met are the ones here from puerto rico. like the actors from here and whatever. But met like in person a celbrity like johnny, never sad

diddly-dum
Originally posted by CaptainJacksLuv
Aww, i feel mean, im in Australia and here the DVD and the limited edition tim, come out on November 15. eek!

Wait so you already have it???

mmoviejunkie

its only the 5th of november...
or i guess in aus. its almost the 6th

Chiki Mina
Hey fellas I get to see the movie one day before you guys lol. I forgot that in puerto rico when a movie starts in the US it always starts a day before here

mmoviejunkie
no, they said they were starting it the same day world wide

Chiki Mina
they all say that. Sometimes it starts here late or a day early.

johnnylovr11
u r so lucky but see i got the potc 1 early because my grandpa went to china 4 work and yeh i got a long time b4 every 1 else i knew did! since hes in italy 4 work right know i MIGHT get the 2nd 1 a little early but he might not b home yet so i dont know

Chiki Mina
johnnylovr11 are you new here? Havent seen you here before! If you are new then welcome!!

johnnylovr11
no im not new i just hav other things 2 do and im never on

Chiki Mina
wow you should have the time and chat sometime..i know its hard

johnnylovr11
tell me about it

diddly-dum
Tell who about what??

johnnylovr11
tell me jl11 about how im never on

ivebeendepped43
uumm... im ttly lost. Does PoTC come out Dec. 5 or 7th in US cuz people say them both

johnnylovr11
i dont know people say both ays so w/e

johnnyforever
i thought that it came out dec 5th.

ivebeendepped43
^^ ok thank you

johnnylovr11
i thought that 2 so we will just c

ivebeendepped43
im pretty sure its the 5th

johnnylovr11
hopefully bcuz its closer

ivebeendepped43
yeah. hehe i was just thi8nking of when johnny said that if anyone was 2 harm someone he loved, he would eat them. i find that utterly hilarious!

evilm0nki3
Me too.....

johnnylovr11
me 3

ivebeendepped43
i wanna go 2 teh premire!!!

johnnylovr11
i know... c if its in cali at disneyland i could most likely go (i live like an hr away)

Chiki Mina
if its in the caribbean..Ill be happy slappy. If its Cali then Id probably have to swing over there

johnnyforever
i think it's in california. you're really gonna go?! pick me up on the way!! and film it too!

ivebeendepped43
i live in cali...

a-k-a-amber
i heard its at disneyland on May18 1 week b4 the world wide opening

a-k-a-amber
i live in cali... what i would give to move there...

johnnyforever
i live in cali... crybaby so. lucky.

johnnyforever
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
what i would give to move there... tell me about it!

ivebeendepped43
its not that incredible, really. i miss Colorado more

Chiki Mina
damn Calis lmao just kidding

Dammit just one ONCE in the caribbean!!! Just Once!!

a-k-a-amber
i want Florida whats wrong with disneyWORLD its bigger....

ivebeendepped43
haha! im so sry!

a-k-a-amber
in all truth i have a point its Bigger got a 25 or somewhat room theater could fit more ppl so why not there?

Chiki Mina
dont be ivebeendepped lol Its not your fault ur from cali *cough*damnyou*cough* loool. Oh well....it is cali...hollywood is in cali....and im stuck here at the university pinch

johnnyforever
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
i want Florida whats wrong with disneyWORLD its bigger.... yeah! my dad would gladly take me to florida! sad

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
dont be ivebeendepped lol Its not your fault ur from cali *cough*damnyou*cough* loool. Oh well....it is cali...hollywood is in cali....and im stuck here at the university pinch well, i never get 2 go anywhere exciting. ive never been 2 either Disney park and the only exciting place my parents offer to take me 2 is Neverand Ranch (Michael Jackson's house) and im like, Why would I wanna visit the house of a homo rapist?. but i have ridden down a section of Santa Monica Boulevard so i must have driven on a road that Johnny has.

johnnyforever
maybe someone should tell them! you know, "hey disney!.... you know it'd be alot better for, (well almost all of us) if you would put it in florida!"

oh well.

Chiki Mina
well, i never get 2 go anywhere exciting. ive never been 2 either Disney park and the only exciting place my parents offer to take me 2 is Neverand Ranch (Michael Jackson's house) and im like, Why would I wanna visit the house of a homo rapist?. but i have ridden down a section of Santa Monica Boulevard so i must have driven on a road that Johnny has.

Its not a HOUSE of the homo rapist. Its HELL!!

ivebeendepped43
njo, i think they should do it at both parks

diddly-dum
I think they should do it at every city in the world!!!!

ivebeendepped43
no cuz the money would get tired! (JOhnny, i mean)

Chiki Mina
if they do it in every city in the world johnny will turn 60 by the time lol

johnnyforever
yeah! do you ever think like, when i get to be 30, johnny will alredy be 60!! crybaby i sure hope he doesn't die early! i'm mean i want to meet him before he dies!!

a-k-a-amber
i heard a rumor that Disney bought like 500 acres in the ozark mountains annonymously(spell check) hello disney world ozarks! lol

Chiki Mina
Damn Disney is like the Dolnald Trump of all cartoons.

a-k-a-amber
lol

CaptinJackLover
IM GOING TO THE PREMIERE! my first time ever! im so excited!!! EEEK!

a-k-a-amber
NOT FAIR!!! have fun tell JD hi 4 us.... im am officially depressed...

CaptinJackLover
of course i will! ive gotten to know alot of you guys who arer just obsessed as i am...if i meet johnny (which i WILL!) i will definatley tell himn hi for u...thats if i odnt faint! big grin

a-k-a-amber
o plz dont faint im gunna try real hard to get my dad to take me "camping" in cali and then tell him where when we get there..... lol

CaptinJackLover
ill try my hardest but if i do then he might come up to me and ask me if im alright when i awake! that would be so awesome! even tho hed probably htink im insane but who cares! loloolol

u should! i htink all KMC people should come and we could all meet each other! that owuld be so awesome! wouldnt u love to meet all these people uve been talking to!

Chiki Mina
the people who are going to premier hump johnny for me.

CaptinJackLover
WOOOHHHH!!! HELL YEA!!!! lol

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
ill try my hardest but if i do then he might come up to me and ask me if im alright when i awake! that would be so awesome! even tho hed probably htink im insane but who cares! loloolol

u should! i htink all KMC people should come and we could all meet each other! that owuld be so awesome! wouldnt u love to meet all these people uve been talking to!

OMG OMG! I was thinking abuot that like a few days ago lol. Meet eachother one day. Just hopefully when I get into a house wont be cameras all over me and the Dateline NBC guy there waiting for me to be interviewd

CaptainJacksLuv

No,

and yes, its the 6th now, melbourne cup day tomoz, horsies runs arounds. lol

but yea, we get the tin edition and everything. but im not going to brag coz that mean.

Yea, i no chiki, we get it a day earlier, but i read too, that theres a twist at the end, so it will be shown worldwide.

Mistypirate
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover

That would be a great idea, you should all come down to Fl, and we'll go to Disney World. I'm serious.

Chiki Mina
I wanna meet Misty lool shes the closest person I know.

Mistypirate
I wanna meet Misty lool shes the closest person I know.

Yea I know were the closets persons. Oh no wait, Kate and a-k-a amber live really close to me. So we four should meet up some day big grin

CaptainJacksLuv
lol, id like to meet use all, its kinda hard wen ur in Australia.

Mistypirate
lol, id like to meet use all, its kinda hard wen ur in Australia.

LOL its going to be hard, you are at the other World's End. big grin If you ever decide to take a vac. come to Fl.

Chiki Mina
or puerto rico stick out tongue

CaptainJacksLuv
i went on a hol, to europe, i met johnny in FRANCE!!!

Chiki Mina

Whattt eek! eek!

CaptainJacksLuv
....gues i shouldant hav sed it.... he was sooo cuite, he was with vanessa and jack and lily, it was soooooooc ute!

PirateDiva

Isn't he wonderful?...and even more beautiful in person!!!

whats hol?

CaptainJacksLuv
holiday-aussi for vacation.

yes!!! hes sooo buttiful!

I will go to PR or Fl, next time, and ill msg u wen i do lol

Chiki Mina
DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!! girr im so jelous!!

Im going to bed night smile Im gonna be humping my jack sparrow pillow big grin

CaptainJacksLuv
NOOO! I HAD IT FIRST! MY JOHNNY SALIVA PILLOW!!!! NOO!!!! YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!!!!!!

Me: Um.... Johnny, can you tell Chiki that you salivas mine?

Johnny: What!?

Chiki: Nothing!

Me: Just come here!

I pull johnny in for a great big kiss, he joins in.

Me: See, Mina! I have his saliva, IN ME!

PirateDiva
NOOO! I HAD IT FIRST! MY JOHNNY SALIVA PILLOW!!!! NOO!!!! YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!!!!!!

Me: Um.... Johnny, can you tell Chiki that you salivas mine?

Johnny: What!?

Chiki: Nothing!

Me: Just come here!

I pull johnny in for a great big kiss, he joins in.

Me: See, Mina! I have his saliva, IN ME!

Oh Dream On.. He's MINE!!!!....LMAO!!!

PirateDiva
DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!! girr im so jelous!!

Im going to bed night smile Im gonna be humping my jack sparrow pillow big grin

LMAO I have No Words Mina...LOL!!!

CaptainJacksLuv
lol!!! and no! hes mine!!!!!!!! muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahhahahahaha!!!!!!! now chiki, we dont want you losing your......*cough*virginity*cough*

hehehehe

PirateDiva
Mine Mine Mine Mine!!!

So how did ya meet him was he like strolling down the street or something?

CaptainJacksLuv
well, we were up in the eiffel tower, and we went to the restaurant and he was there, and it wasnt busy, there were like other ppeeps who didnt no him, and i said "MUM! MUM!" and stuff and he heard me, and he came up to me and spoke to me!

PirateDiva
BeautifuL....awwww How CuTe did ya talk to Vanessa and the Kids too?

CaptainJacksLuv
Actually, wrong story, he was actually signin autograpphs in the ET, and he spoke to me, and gave me a pek on the cheek! and he had my number!

CaptainJacksLuv
well, after, we saw him walking along the street and he remembered me, and i spoke to the others of his family. lol

PirateDiva
I'm sorry u lost me there with the Wrong story and then walking down the street!!! please explain!!

CaptainJacksLuv
okay... we were in the Eiffel tower, and then we saw him signin autographs, i had EVERYTHING signed, and he wanted my number, so i gave it to him, and he gave me a pek on the cheek, hehehe, and we left, then we saw him, vanessa, lily and jack all walking along the street and he remembered me and spoke to me!!!!

PirateDiva
So did he call you?

CaptainJacksLuv
he messaged me, hehehe, but thats all. unfortunatley he gave me no free tickets to the premier

PirateDiva
OMG what did he say?

CaptainJacksLuv
he said:

hi, Bethany(bethanys my name), right? Just wanted to say, it was really nice meeting you and all. later, Johnny.

i felt special

PirateDiva
I really Hope u saved that Message!!

I have a video of when i met him....i watch it all the time!! Takes me back to that very moment!!! God he is sooo beautiful!!

CaptainJacksLuv
lol... send it to me lol

PirateDiva
LMAO....i have it in the computer but i havent uploaded it into a program so that i can share it....i dont have the patience to sit there until it uploads!! LOL....but it's hilarious cause right after i meet him i have a complete nervous breakdown!!! I went week at the Knees!!!...well after u get a hug and a Kiss from him and then have the Words THANKS LOVE wispered into ur ear, its just to much to handle!!! LMAO!!!

CaptainJacksLuv
yep, exactly what he did to me! hehe lol

PirateDiva
High Five we Special!!

CaptainJacksLuv
*REACHES THROUGH THE COMP* ow! man, my hand saw, brazil, and everything! wow! lol

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>