Master of the Flying Guillotine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
I have no idea why there isn't a thread on this film. I searched but all I came up with was posts of people mentioning it as one of their favourite Kung-fu movies. Anyway, I loved this film. The characters created are awesome and totally original. The action was extremely entertaining too. The whole film is totally old school. Does anyone know if The one-armed Boxer is any good? Because if this is the sequel I'd love to see how it all started with the first.

Ogami Itto
Oh yes this film rocks !!!! that bit where he show his students how to walk on walls/ceiling is brilliant! the Tournament was cool too !so many crazy characters! That chick that did the eagle claw was cute (mind you i do have a sort of fetish for girls dressed up in that Chinese garb doing old skool kung fu! Also Kam Kong as the baddie is smoking!

I would assume the 1 armed boxer would be slightly inferior but that flashback scene looks kinda cool tho

LORDSIDIOUS01
Master of the Flying Guillotine is one of my alltime fav martial arts movies. Feel free to send me a private email so we debate it.

Vash_4_prez
Read this very carefully. This. Movie. Kicks. All. Kinds. Of. Ass. The tournament was great, and I swear it was the inspiration for the street fighter games. That's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it.

LORDSIDIOUS01
JUST A GREAT MOVIE.

2D_MASTER
I love this movie. I've mentioned it in other threads, some people rag on how cheesy it is. ORIGINAL, ENTERTAINING, WEIRD AND AWESOME. I love the weird soundtrack. Definitely one of the most precious buried gems of martial arts film genre. By the way the RZA, stole a clip from this soundtrack in Kill Bill Vol 1. when Kiddo is fighting the crazy 88. I thought that was awesome.

LordFear
I like it but prefered "Duel of the Iron Fist" and " Five Deadly Venoms"
Those are true classics.
Hey anybody saw "Hell's WindStaff"?
I have it in my Netflix queue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.