Urban Nightmare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
Has anyone seen this piece of shit? Seriously, this is a contender for the worst film ever made. Now when I mean bad I don't mean in a 'LOLZ!!11 SO BAD IT'S GOOD!!111' I mean beyond a joke bad. Here, let me paint the picture. For some reason they were too cheap to get actual lighting or something so a good percentage of the night scenes are filmed in the day, then they darken the film quality to make it appear as though it was night. Seriously who the f*ck were they kidding?! Also (because of lighting again), most of the strip club scene (which is like 20 minutes) is basically unviewable because there is no lighting other than the lights in the strip club and mind you most of the actors are black. The film is so obviously written by some white guy (who plays one of the detectives) who's trying to write for "gangstaz" and again fails oh so terribly.

Espantada23
Is that the gang called the Voodoo Dogs?...I saw part of it...LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME...that sums it up.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Espantada23
Is that the gang called the Voodoo Dogs?...I saw part of it...LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME...that sums it up.

That's the one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.