My sister wrecked my car..............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
....................by hitting a deer. She borrowed my car to run errands and, according to her, a deer "dropped out of the sky" and ran smack into the center of the hood of my car. My sister is okay, the deer is dead, and the damage is minimal. I'm pretty sure that it will be less than a $500 deductable, but until it gets repaired, because the hood wont close and there is a headlight out, I'll have a rental. I should be pissed, but I'm really not. Shit happens, you know?

I took these pictures when I arrived on scene, but since it's dark out, you can't quite see everything.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/madison018.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/madison017.jpg

KILLA420
does wayne brady have to choke a b!tch?

Alliance
That sucks.

You're lucky though. I know people who had their cars totaled by deer.

SelphieT
a deer, fell out of the sky? I'd believe it no expression

KILLA420
it sounds reasonble to me

Kram3r
Woah, that sucks dude, my day hasn't been sunshine & rainbows either.

=Tired Hiker=
Yeah that sucks, and I can pretty much guarantee you that it will cost more than five hundred to fix. erm Oh, and the first pic of the dent looks like your siggy, I kinda couldn't help noticing that.

BlackSunshine
Thats sucks sad Luckily it isn't as bad as I thought it was.

PandoraMomo
My old neighbor had his corvette totaled by a deer.
You got real lucky.
And insurance deductables are usually no more than $500, but it depends on the insurance company.

a1hsauce
holy crack!? do you believe her?...I mean how many flying deers are there in the world?...or jsut female drivers big grin

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by a1hsauce
holy crack!? do you believe her?...I mean how many flying deers are there in the world?...or jsut female drivers big grin
*slaps*
Hey, I've only been in 2 accidents.
Neither of them were my fault!

=Tired Hiker=

No, it's totally true though, deer try to jump over cars and stuff all the time. They have terrible depth perception when high speed objects come at them.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
*slaps*
Hey, I've only been in 2 accidents.
Neither of them were my fault! confused youre a girl?...

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
No, it's totally true though, deer try to jump over cars and stuff all the time. They have terrible depth perception when high speed objects come at them. why would a flying deer try to jump over things?

PandoraMomo
confused youre a girl?...

yeah...

a1hsauce
reeeeeealyy?shifty

=Tired Hiker=

why would a flying deer try to jump over things?

Ask Rudolf the red nose Reindeer, doh! smokin'

_Rare_Fox_
Sorry to hear that ............ neaver let a sibleing us any of your stuff...they destory it.

Leo.M
Damn that sucks. I almost hit 2 baby deer once, but I braked just in time. They didn't even move an inch. messed

a1hsauce
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Ask Rudolf the red nose Reindeer, doh! smokin' Rudolphs an *******...now that Santas all buddy buddy with him

BakaXero
Deer falling from the sky?
maybe there's a more reasonable explaination.
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/5152/openseason001tn4.jpg

PandoraMomo
laughing out loud

Impediment
My sister is still upset that she wrecked my ride, she just bought me Jack-in-the-Box. Should I milk it?

a1hsauce
Hell yah!!

Mišt
Originally posted by Impediment
My sister is still upset that she wrecked my ride, she just bought me Jack-in-the-Box. Should I milk it?

Who cares about the ride, she killed Santa's reindeer cry

No more Christmas weep

Alliance
Impediment's sister must be a filthy liberal!!!! mad

bogen
Originally posted by BakaXero
Deer falling from the sky?
maybe there's a more reasonable explaination.
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/5152/openseason001tn4.jpg
doubt it, i can't see one ermm

The Pict
poor deer

Blax X
Eh, the Deer'll live...

my Mom ran over a liter of Kittens once. I still use that as a guilt trip to get stuff.

"Ma can I get this?"

"No."

"Remember thsoe kittens you ran oevr?"

"*Sniff* Put it in the kart..."

Strangelove
My sister and I paid $300 for our car ermm

ladygrim
Originally posted by SelphieT
a deer, fell out of the sky? I'd believe it no expression me to ...i see it all the time round here ....

Impediment
I still haven't gotten an estimate yet, but my dad has a friend who own a shop and will give me a deal. I should know by tomorrow.

KILLA420
you need to smack that *****!!

Bardock42
Hmm, well, it would have been alright if she was damaged a bit...like..broke her arm or something....damn people borrowing shit and destroying it. Just yesterday my brother borrowed my pencil...now it's wrecked. Said some deer fell from the sky...had to use the pencil as weapon..I mean.,.isn't that weird. The deer gave him a good beating though..now he has a lisp....comes from giving the woman of the big boss a foot massage, eh? By the way, BlackSunshine, care for one?

BornToRule
Originally posted by Impediment
....................by hitting a deer. She borrowed my car to run errands and, according to her, a deer "dropped out of the sky" and ran smack into the center of the hood of my car. My sister is okay, the deer is dead, and the damage is minimal. I'm pretty sure that it will be less than a $500 deductable, but until it gets repaired, because the hood wont close and there is a headlight out, I'll have a rental. I should be pissed, but I'm really not. Shit happens, you know?

I took these pictures when I arrived on scene, but since it's dark out, you can't quite see everything.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/madison018.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/madison017.jpg

ive flipped a car once smokin'

ADarksideJedi
She better be paying for the damage.jmcar

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
She better be paying for the damage.jmcar

Oh, she is, there's no questioning that. She's already offered to sell some pretty expensive jewlery of hers to pay for it.

ADarksideJedi
That's good to know.Are you going to get another one if this one ca't be fixed?jm_cheer_up_hug_

Jack of Blades
CRUELTY TO ANIMALS!!!

ADarksideJedi
How is it mean to animals?jmrevenge

Jack of Blades
Killing a Dear.Not nice

ADarksideJedi
But it is the deer's fault for being there at that time.So the deer died because of it.Got to go do my homework.See you tomorrow.jma052

RZA
Originally posted by KILLA420
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/3398/choke7ua.jpg

KILLA420
Originally posted by KILLA420

here's a demonstration for those challenged folks on KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.