I just want to eat McDonalds every night.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
What is wrong with me? I know it's bad, but I can't fight the urge to eat the Big Mac with fries and sometimes a chocolate milkshake. I even saw that movie Super Size Me, so I know how bad it is, so what is my problem?

Mr. Bacon
supersize me made me hungry, i got a bic mac after school that day

Punkyhermy
as bacon would say. ewwwwwwwww
no expression

Leo.M
Winters coming and your body just wants to get some fat in it, so you don't get cold. srug

Tptmanno1
Seriously? Your probably addicted to McDonalds. At the end of Supersize me, he was showing addictive habits...

Non-seriously?
Go to In-n-out.

Itzak
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
What is wrong with me? I know it's bad, but I can't fight the urge to eat the Big Mac with fries and sometimes a chocolate milkshake. I even saw that movie Super Size Me, so I know how bad it is, so what is my problem?

The problem is you're human.

Naz
I hate mcDonalds....go Burger King!

Leo.M
TH, you should make a movie out of this.

"Tired Hiker, Super Sized" laughing

Council#13

After watching the end of Super Size Me, I thought, "Damn, they don't Super Size anymore?"

Bardock42
Originally posted by Naz
I hate mcDonalds....go Burger King!

I don't hate McDonalds, but Burger King is far superior.

Council#13
I like both, but I think Burger King is much better. Although some McDonalds do have those children play areas.... I loved those when I was little.

Strangelove
What is wrong with me? I know it's bad, but I can't fight the urge to eat the Big Mac with fries and sometimes a chocolate milkshake. I even saw that movie Super Size Me, so I know how bad it is, so what is my problem? I do eat McDonald's every night weep

It's only a 3 minute walk from my dorm! Damn you McDonald's!!!

x_hp_fan
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Seriously? Your probably addicted to McDonalds. At the end of Supersize me, he was showing addictive habits...

Non-seriously?
Go to In-n-out. In-n-Out is a gay club over here where I live ermm

Yeah, you're probably getting addicted.

Council#13
droolio Why eat McDonalds when you have cafeteria food?

dodgy

Strangelove
Originally posted by Council#13
droolio Why eat McDonalds when you have cafeteria food?

dodgy I have it every once in a while

ladygrim
What is wrong with me? I know it's bad, but I can't fight the urge to eat the Big Mac with fries and sometimes a chocolate milkshake. I even saw that movie Super Size Me, so I know how bad it is, so what is my problem? i find having a chocolate milkshake the wrong drink to have with a meal...

Council#13
I find soda's to be the perfect compliment to a meal droolio

Kongu Dude
I find soda's to be the perfect compliment to a meal droolio

And you looks kinda fat too. ermm

Council#13
*smacks* My name's Marty, I'm very sensitive about my weight

Kongu Dude
Go roll down the hill. ermm

Council#13
Go push me ermm

Kongu Dude
Sure. ermm

Council#13
Go make me ermm

Kongu Dude
Why not? nerd_ermm

Council#13
blink

Kongu Dude
Nerd_Ermm. nerd_ermm

Council#13
yes

Kongu Dude
nerd_lol

Council#13
blink

Kongu Dude
Nerd_lol. nerd_lol

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Bardock42
I don't hate McDonalds, but Burger King is far superior.

Burger King is great, don't get me wrong . . . but it's purpose only exists as an alternative for McDonald's when you get tired of the menu. By the fifth Whopper, you'll realize it ain't no Big Mac, man. erm

Kongu Dude
erm

Council#13
Burger King is great, don't get me wrong . . . but it's purpose only exists as an alternative for McDonald's when you get tired of the menu. By the fifth Whopper, you'll realize it ain't no Big Mac, man. erm

So try Junior Whopper! stick out tongue

Kongu Dude
no expression

Röland
I would have to say you're addicted to all the things that are put into McDonalds food. So break that addiction

or you can just sue McDonalds for making you addicted laughing out loud

Kongu Dude

FoxMeister
jiggy did someone say mcDONALDS??? jiggyjiggyjiggyjiggyjiggyjiggyjiggyjiggyjiggy

BornToRule
mc donalds is disgusting. you eat a super meny. then you burp and your hungry again.. i say go pizza!!!

ADarksideJedi

You are going to make yourself sick.Do'nt eat it everynight.JM sick

=Tired Hiker=
I just had mc donalds again for breakfast just now. erm

Strangelove
Burger King is great, don't get me wrong . . . but it's purpose only exists as an alternative for McDonald's when you get tired of the menu. By the fifth Whopper, you'll realize it ain't no Big Mac, man. erm Chicken Fries droolio

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Strangelove
Chicken Fries droolio

Is it a fry? Is it a chicken? Is it a fry? Is it a . . . . . infinity!

ADarksideJedi
Someone needs to stop eating fast food.jmtoh

InnerRise
What is wrong with me? I know it's bad, but I can't fight the urge to eat the Big Mac with fries and sometimes a chocolate milkshake. I even saw that movie Super Size Me, so I know how bad it is, so what is my problem? Are you fat? erm

I'd starve myself before I ate Big Macs, Fries, and a Milkshake everyday.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

SelphieT
I only eat chicken nuggets at McDonalds.

Raven Guardia

they actually have certian..'chemicals' for lack of a better word in fast food that can make you addicted to it.

Mr. Bacon
i havent had mcdonalds in a long time

SelphieT
UGH i want some chicken nuggets nowwww.......erm

InnerRise
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
they actually have certian..'chemicals' for lack of a better word in fast food that can make you addicted to it. I know they have this certain kind of fat they make their fries with to make people addicted.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by InnerRise
I know they have this certain kind of fat they make their fries with to make people addicted.

well they got me on the fries drool..although I try to limit myslef from there now cause I dont want to get fat cry I am trying to cut back on a lot of that kind of stuff cause it will catch up with me sooner or later.

InnerRise
I must say though that McDonalds has the most number of unedible fries in one batch. I mean, if you order a thing of fries, the majority are dry or burnt beyond recognition. I hate it.

Next comes Wendy's.

Then it's Burger King, who most of the times have all well conditioned fries. Burger King is the only one out of those three I can go to and eat every single fry from the box and have none burnt or dry.

Thorinn
What is wrong with me? I know it's bad, but I can't fight the urge to eat the Big Mac with fries and sometimes a chocolate milkshake. I even saw that movie Super Size Me, so I know how bad it is, so what is my problem? it's the additives.

Raven Guardia
I must say though that McDonalds has the most number of unedible fries in one batch. I mean, if you order a thing of fries, the majority are dry or burnt beyond recognition. I hate it.

Next comes Wendy's.

Then it's Burger King, who most of the times have all well conditioned fries. Burger King is the only one out of those three I can go to and eat every single fry from the box and have none burnt or dry.

you bring up a good point, I am almost always left with a few icky fires from Mcdonalds and Wendys...once in a while BK but not to often.

InnerRise
Yeah. Burger King isn't perfect in this area, but it's the best out of the three in this area.

I want some OUT food now. See what you all do to me.

Is this some marketing scheme?

Are you in CaHoots with Mickey Dees Tired Hiker?

LuckyLover
I like both, but I think Burger King is much better. Although some McDonalds do have those children play areas.... I loved those when I was little.

JaehSkywalker
fries... droolio

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by BornToRule
mc donalds is disgusting. you eat a super meny. then you burp and your hungry again.. i say go pizza!!!

Go Pizza. w00t

ADarksideJedi
Pizza is good.I get sick after eating burger king or Mcdonalds not sure why.jm00001728

Damien B
Shivers at the thought that place is discusting, burger king or arbys or pizza. DMB

ChiquitaZ

Next comes Wendy's.

in my area it is reversed...BK is terrible with there fries and MD is the best. Wendy's always seem to be the same no matter where i am.

McDonalds is nice though 'cause they gave my puppy some cookies big grin

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
Go Pizza. w00t

Hewkii_Dude

It is cinda good with hamburgers indeed, but eating so much makes you an ---->fat<---- dude... Don't think its worth it.... ninja

Kongu Dude
Makes him fat? blink

Just kidding. laughing out loud

Hewkii_Dude
Some dude's become overweight of mc food dude... It's maybe hard to resist but, you do become fat like..... You dont wanna know smile

InnerRise
Some people have high metabolisms and can eat all that they want of whatever they want.

So necessarily become, although it's unhealthy no matter who you are.

BobbyD

There's nothing wrong with it......if you want to die at 35 due to heart disease. wink

Strangelove
Originally posted by BobbyD
There's nothing wrong with it......if you want to die at 35 due to heart disease. wink you don't get heart diseases from eat fast food, you get heart attacks

Red Two
i ate Mcdonalds today eek!

potter_luver48
McDonalds has THE best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.