Has anyone seen the trailer for the HITCHER or the original version?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xblanex
I saw it at work today I guess its a remake and its a comic book. Its about a hitch hiker who kills people. I never saw the original. Its by the people who made texas chainsaw massacre and another movie i forget. anyone seen anything?

MildPossession
First I heard it's from a comic book.... but yeah another remake that didn't need to come about.

The original is fantastic.

Espantada23
They remade it?I know theres a Hitcher 2 but I didn't know they remade the original Hitcher...The original was awesome.

brookefeo
The original is intense. It was one of the few movies that made me sweat. I think Predator, Alien and a few others provoked a rapid heart beat, but there ya go! Stick to the original.

pumas79
is that the one with rutger huer (i know i spelt it wrong) in it? or am i thinking of the hitchhiker?

vintageSW77
Its an 80s classic
Everyone went mental over it back in the day.
RENT OR BUY NOW!!!

MildPossession
Yes Pumas that is the correct actor in The Hitcher, and they have Sean Bean playing the role in the remake...

vintageSW77
Sean Bean.
Jesus.
Wheres it set...on the M62???

Espantada23
God I wish they'd stop #$%^ing up the classics.And Sean Bean?The guy from the first Lord of the Rings and SIlent Hill?Geez.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.