The Dark Knight Wishlist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
sooo. what do yall wanna see in the sequel to Batman Begins??

what was missing in your opinion, what were the little flaws or just what is it u wanna see in this next film..?

for me:

1. Bale to slim down a little and gain more muscle tone, he made the batsuit look a wittle too puffy IMO.
2. Batarangs used as weapons
3. More advanced gadgets and equipment like: bomb or auto tracking batarangs, gas and mace, flashbangs etc. and super computer in the batcave.
4. More comprehensible fight scenes with a little more Eastern style to it, but not too much, i still want it to be brutal.
5. A wonderful, manic, menacing deadly and terrifying Joker just like hes portrayed in the comics.
6. Scarecrow
7. Selina Kyle/Catwoman origins
8. Harvey Dent/2 Face origins
9. More vehicles(Batwing in a new, awesome design, Batcopter maybe, Batcycle, Batmarine etc.)
10. Fully bulletproof batsuit like it should be because its kevlar, except for rifles at a str8 shot.
11. Batmobile throwback to BR Batmobile but still having the Tumbler as well.

NoFate007
1. More intelligent Bruce (dude's a genius, c'mon)
2. Catwoman (though I doubt it) as the love interest, and not Rachel
3. Joker - HOWEVER, I don't like this idea of "the hell with the laugh"
4. Dent, but not Two-Face yet
5. More cameos: Firefly (as an assassin), Arkham people (Quinzel, Strange, Bolton as a security guard, etc), Maroni, Thorn, Black Mask
6. Slightly altered Tumbler with a sleeker design but not changed too much
7. Intro sequence w/capture of Scarecrow
8. Better editing in the fight sequences
9. Less of a bitter relationship between Alfred/Bruce
10. Fully functional theme song, lol
11. Globalization (ie, mentioning Metropolis and other cities, possibly watching the news and hearing about Queen, so forth)

Though I highly doubt I'd get everything that I have up there, I have faith that Nolan will at least deliver a good film...and that's the only thing that's been keeping me from biting my nails with this Ledger decision lol.

braz
Originally posted by NoFate007
1. More intelligent Bruce (dude's a genius, c'mon)
2. Catwoman (though I doubt it) as the love interest, and not Rachel
3. Joker - HOWEVER, I don't like this idea of "the hell with the laugh"
4. Dent, but not Two-Face yet
5. More cameos: Firefly (as an assassin), Arkham people (Quinzel, Strange, Bolton as a security guard, etc), Maroni, Thorn, Black Mask
6. Slightly altered Tumbler with a sleeker design but not changed too much
7. Intro sequence w/capture of Scarecrow
8. Better editing in the fight sequences
9. Less of a bitter relationship between Alfred/Bruce
10. Fully functional theme song, lol
11. Globalization (ie, mentioning Metropolis and other cities, possibly watching the news and hearing about Queen, so forth)

Though I highly doubt I'd get everything that I have up there, I have faith that Nolan will at least deliver a good film...and that's the only thing that's been keeping me from biting my nails with this Ledger decision lol.

good list. wink and yea, im bitin my nails about that too, Ledger better give a damn good performance as Joker. cuz its gunna be hard to top Nicholson

Hypester
In my wildest dreams...

1) Batman to be Batman, not an angry Bruce Wayne. Batman still feels like the mask and it should be the other way around.

2) The Graysons, perferably dying.

3) Joker as a laughing cold blooded killer. And for Joker to actually be funny in a dark morbid humor kind of way.

4) Another vehicle, obviously from a military background... a jet would be cool in a way... especially if it starts out in the posession of the villains, has a face off with the revised Tumbler ( a few bat accents, maybe?) and Batman acquires it himself at the end.

5) That Long Halloween vibe mixed with all the best Joker stories.

6) Gordon's family killed by Joker, and Gordon making Commissioner soon.

7) A comic-based love interest. Talia would be nice, I think.

BlackC@
No Catwoman!!!!! She's not needed! Her story is just not worth telling again. There's no need. I don't want his gadgets too advanced. It just makes it too unrealistic. Remember at the start of Batman Forever when he was grabbing all those gadgets? What the Hell were all those gadgets for?! It was ridiculous.

Holer
auto tracking batarangs????
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! Stupid f***ing Burton!

Holer
1: "Fully bulletproof batsuit like it should be because its kevlar, except for rifles at a str8 shot"
2: "Batmobile throwback to BR Batmobile but still having the Tumbler as well"

(dont know how to quote)

1: Batman would be robocop. Nolan made him vulnerable. Read my reply about it at the respective thread.
2: How is that possible? Beside....Tumbler KICKS ASS! No more of that old junk. Never liked it. Before tumbler i liked the Forever one. Anyone who agrees?

Holer
NoFate 007 i totaly agree with you. I just have a sour taste about catwoman, especially after the sadistic Returns. The tumbler should be a bit sleeker. I mean those front windows look like a stupid Hyundai or Hummer. Just a tiny facelift!!! Though there should be continuity so....damn....leave it as it is.
About Scarecrow: He was perfect but he is gone now. Maybe in batman begins sequel No5. There are thousands of villains to do.
And finally about Alfred. He is not bitter. Not unless provoked like when bruce wants to destroy the manor. There should be more about him raising young Bruce.

Adding to your suggestions i'd like more cameos of his father, their relatioship, him being a role model to bruce etc. And more cameos of Bruces younger life. Be it teenager, kid, etc.

braz
Originally posted by Holer
1: "Fully bulletproof batsuit like it should be because its kevlar, except for rifles at a str8 shot"
2: "Batmobile throwback to BR Batmobile but still having the Tumbler as well"

(dont know how to quote)

1: Batman would be robocop. Nolan made him vulnerable. Read my reply about it at the respective thread.
2: How is that possible? Beside....Tumbler KICKS ASS! No more of that old junk. Never liked it. Before tumbler i liked the Forever one. Anyone who agrees?

thumb up

except for the part about the forever Batmobile sick

Darth Martin
Yea, I wasn't too big of a fan of the Forever Batmobile.

braz
*updated*

1. More weaponry used by Batman(flashbangs, batarangs, gas etc.)
2. Camera moved back for the fight scenes with longer cuts, and also the stunt doubles doing the fighting scenes because they forced Christian to do them all and this is one reason IMO why they were so bad. because they had to move the camera up so close and make the shots quick because he really wasnt hitting the guy, because Bale was an amateur fighter. but, keeping the same brutal fighting style, i just wanna see whats going on this time. smile
3. Badass Joker
4. Scarecrow again
5. 2 Face origins
6. Selina Kyle/Catwoman origins
7. newly designed stealth plane Batwing
8. same exact Batsuit in Batman Begins, no changes whatsoever.
9. More gadgets, but not too high-tech. EX: acetylene/laser torch, forensics kit, crime lab in the batcave, nightvision/infrared lenses, maybe some non-lethal nerve gas and acid-etched batarangs.

lorddreamer
1. Smarter batman. I mean god damn!!!
2. Badass Joker (He'd better laugh!!)
3. Better tumbler
4. More cameos. Like he could take a date to see the Graysons or hear about Superman or somthing...
5.Obviously the fights need to improve
6. His mask needs to be dealt with.
7. Give scarecrow a costume!!!!
8. I hated the way the pully line thing worked. I know its probly hard to do but man! That was sooooo wack!
9. General flow of the comicbook story. Keep it to what the fans want to see, dont make shit up!! It's supposed to be based on batman!!

I didnt mind the use of gadgets. I mean, they cost money that was spent wisely on script. I see where y'all coming from though, a few more things. I dont want Catwoman to be too much in Dark Knight. I want to concentrate on Joker! But at the same time, dump the old love interest. She sucked and pretty much wrecked the possibility of a Hush storyline someday sad

LORDSIDIOUS01
1.Dick Grayson??
2.Harvey Dent
3.Better costume
4.Selina Kyle??
5.James Gordon becomes Commish(probably in BB 2nd sequel)
6.More fight scenes
7.More gadets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.