what is your dream crossover for batman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
What is your dream crossover for batman? Personally I'd love to see a Batman/Cable crossover. If they did it right, it could prove very interesting.

NoFate007
Batman/James Bond lol See who has better luck.

braz
i would like to see another Batman/Captain America crossover, where they actually finish the fight n theres a winner.

heru
I would love to see Bats and Spidey go at it.

PRAYERRUN
You know what else would be cool? Batman/ Hellboy.

Kal875
Batman vs. anybody would be cool because Bats could kick anybody's ass! but I'd like to see Batman vs. The X-men (Yes thats right, all of 'em)

roughrider
We've already had a pair of crossovers with Daredevil & The Punisher - two each. Those were dream ones. After them, it would be Wolverine, Moon Knight and Shang Chi.
Captain America would be good, but I can't see them fighting it out. They're too smart to do that, when they know teaming up is what they need to do - the Avengers/JLA series had that right.

PRAYERRUN
I'd like to see Batman team up with Shield leader Nick Fury. I know that fury isn't a " super hero " but bats taking cases from shield would be kinda cool i think. Shield could use a good detective.

endrict
Batman/Midnighter

PRAYERRUN
Hey here's one....Batman vs Terminator

Doc Potato
Originally posted by endrict
Batman/Midnighter Uh huh, that'd rock so hard.
Oh, but the greatest crossover in history had to be the meeting (at last) between Slade and "Wade" in B/S annual...

Kal875
I don't know if it's been done but I'd like to see Bats teamed up w/ Green Lantern

Blind
I'd like to see Jarvis vs. Alfred.

PRAYERRUN
Hey what about Batman/Fantastic four?

IMIz
I second to that!! batman and green lantern would be MAD!

PRAYERRUN
Batman/Deadpool

Ichigo66666
Batman and Wolverine.

PRAYERRUN
Batman/ Blade.

Darth Vegas
Batman/Iron Man
Batman/Deadpool

Mr Parker
Originally posted by heru
I would love to see Bats and Spidey go at it.

that would be no contest.Spidey would easily win blindfolded.however it WOULD be cool if they made a movie of them together with batman talking about how batman begins was the ONLY batman movie made that wasnt pure crap and did his character justice and spiderman saying-yeah that gives me hope someday batman since they redeemed you with batman begins that they will redeem me as well sometime in the future with a good movie loyal to my character as well. laughing

Doc Potato
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Batman/Deadpool That KINDA happened in the Batman/ Superman annual... and, Mr Parker, your immature assaults on these films is becoming just a TINY, WEENY bit tiresome... mad

Mr Parker
as far as a crossover in a FIGHT that Batman could handle,as much as i would love to see spidey and bats together, as I mentioned spidey could take bats easily blindfolded.However captain america and bats are equally matched so i would love to see that crossover fight.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Doc Potato
That KINDA happened in the Batman/ Superman annual... and, Mr Parker, your immature assaults on these films is becoming just a TINY, WEENY bit tiresome... mad

than use logic and common sense for once in your life and just dont bother to read my posts.problem solved simple as that.duh. roll eyes (sarcastic)

PRAYERRUN
Batman/sherlock Holmes.

Face
Batman and Electra

bakerboy
I would like to see batman and black panther. It would be so cool.

Also , a batman ghost rider one would be great too.

PRAYERRUN
A Batman/Hannibal story would be cool. Batman on the case of one of the best villains ever created in history...Hannibal Lector.

Martian_mind
a batman and nightwing where nightwing kicks his a##

super pr*xy
batman/ironman would be cool.

imagine all the cool high tech gadgets those millionares can come up with. the biggest think tank collaboration with unlimited bankroll. think about that...

tpaquin
Batman versus Jesus

super pr*xy
batman would just pull out a cross from his belt pr some sh!t like that. but if Jesus starts running on water, bruce is SOL. GO JESUS!!!

chase el
Originally posted by tpaquin
Batman versus Jesus

haha .. i was waiting for someone to say this

even though its really not that funny

chase el
Originally posted by super pr*xy
batman would just pull out a cross from his belt pr some sh!t like that. but if Jesus starts running on water, bruce is SOL. GO JESUS!!!
AHAHAHAHA

running on water thats good! i wanna see this now. and jesus could summon bolts of lightning too. then he could help batman and feeding him lots of water... then turning it into wine once batman drinks it. and batman will be too messed up to defend himself to the mighty kicks of jesus...

jesus ... CHOP!

dave_kodak
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Batman/ Blade.

PRAYERRUN
I personally like the batman/ Ghost Rider Idea. How about Batman teaming up with Cloak & Dagger?

dave_kodak
i changed my mind, i want to see batman / Steven Seagal...

they both fight.

Darth Martin
Batman/Blade
Batman/Captain America
Batman/Deathstroke
Batman/Black Panther
Batman/Terminator

and

Batman/James Bond rock

Martian_mind
Batman/Robin....no wait confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.