Hulk vs. Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
Let's look at the facts

1.Hulk might be the strongest living thing in the universe but if vader starts to choke him even the hulk needs air.
2.Vader might have over 20,000 miniclorines but it might not be enogh to stop the hulk.
3.Vady's saber can cut off pieces of the hulk and he can't grow them back.
Vaders part droid so if the hulk gets a clear shot vaders done for.

I'm going with a tie.

Kid Kurdy
Hulk 10/10. Vader is not nearly powerful enough to beat the Hulk.

Wally West
Could Hulk regenerate from being decapitated? Thats the only chance I see for Vader, choking Hulk won't work, mind powers hardly work on him, and telekinesis isn't much good against him.

Mrrungo Mu
Mismatch...Hulk 10/10

Sub_Mariner
Keep them comic related.
Matches between non-comic characters will be closed. DBZ and Star Wars, while they technically have comics, are primarily seen throught other mediums (TV and movies, respectively). The Star Wars Vs. forum is better suited for these matches, even if one is a comic character. And the Anime/Manga forum ahs 3 threads dedicated specifically to DBZ. Refer to them for DBZ stuff. Please create matches in the proper forums to make it easier for everyone. It has brought to our attention that this only deals with DBZ and SW. Their examples hold true, however, for any character that is not viewed primarily through a comic medium.

smile

DevilGoblin
hahahahaahahah you can't be serious.....

hulk 1000000/1000000

p.s. BTW hulk can regenerate by everything (even decapitation); Fact is that DW could not do it, blade much more powerful than Star Wars blades tried and failed...

juggernaut66666
Darth Vader he force chokes Hulk to death.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Darth Vader he force chokes Hulk to death.
I doubt it.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
I doubt it.
No you don't no expression

heru
Hulk smash, Vader has no wins.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
hahahahaahahah you can't be serious.....

hulk 1000000/1000000

p.s. BTW hulk can regenerate by everything (even decapitation); Fact is that DW could not do it, blade much more powerful than Star Wars blades tried and failed... you don't add 0s to the second 10!!!!!! mad

that's the point of adding zeros so it could be a complete Curbstomp 100000000/10

not 10000000/10000000 cus that's just like putting 10/10.....jeez

laughing

jollyjim311
Hulk is too much for Vader in melee. His only chances are popping his brain in his skull or decapitation. He could get these off before hulk gets a thunderclap, but, Vader isn't known for starting off fights by popping opponents brains. Unless he knew what the hulk was capable of, he would expect to just dice him into a million pieces... and find out that he just regenerates.

Without Vader having knowledge of the Hulk so that he can pop his brain as soon as the fight starts, Hulk takes it.

The Fake Macoy
Not quite. While 10/10 = 10000000/10000000 due to significant digits the second one is far more precise and would imply an even greater possibility of winning. For instance, who really would say 9.82345734341/10? They would round to 10/10 most likely. The 10000000/10000000 implies that far less rounding has occured.

Still, how's Vadar going to choke hulk when Hulk can hold his breathe for hours? Also, no one bring up that PIS snake thing.

jollyjim311
He can survive in space, I doubt a choke would do anything, other than maybe lift him off the ground. Vader could toss him, crush him, choke him, chop him, and he would just be wasting more of his energy than doing damage to the Hulk. I stick with my previous answer.

snoopdogg
Vader uses the Jedi mind trick on Hulk making him calm down to Banner. Then Vader finishes him off.

jollyjim311
See, that's like what I said (well, not really, but, same idea). He would need to know about Hulk to take him down. Vader isn't known for trying to calm down opponents...

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jollyjim311
See, that's like what I said (well, not really, but, same idea). He would need to know about Hulk to take him down. Vader isn't known for trying to calm down opponents... He did it to that Reek in Ep. II. And the Force is a powerful ally.

jollyjim311
Yup. Do people understand where I'm coming from and agree?

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by snoopdogg
He did it to that Reek in Ep. II. And the Force is a powerful ally.
Don't make me laugh. Hulk has soooo many ways to kill Vader, it isn't even funny.

Vader's only chance is by cutting Hulks head of. Mind tricks don't work very well when dealing with the Hulk. Hulk has a very complicated AND extremely stubborn personality.

DigiMark007
No Star Wars. Please read the rules.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.