David Icke: Was he right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
NOTE

Major Documentary On David Icke And His Work

Britain's Channel Five is to broadcast an hour-long documentary called David Icke: Was He Right? on the evening of Tuesday, November 14th.

Those who have seen the programme say that at last he and his information is represented fairly and truthfully on mainstream television.

We would appreciate your help in passing on this information as widely as possible.

We hope the programme will also be available for everyone worldwide on the Internet.

Evil Dead
isn't he that soccer player who beleives his ability to kick a ball somehow transcends into the realms of science and secret intelligence?

Deano
you lost me

Grand_Moff_Gav
He was a sports journalist of somesort...

Deano
and a football goalkeeper. injury forced him to retire early

Evil Dead
in America.......what you Brits call Football is called Soccer.

Deano
yeh ..its a strange world for surestick out tongue

Kram3r
Isn't he that nut job who thinks that like Queen Elizabeth and President Bush are some sort of Reptile race that are controlling the world or something?

Bicnarok

Deano
the programme was very good. people will see him in a new light

here is the link.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5761670487291528915&q=david+icke

Symmetric Chaos
This is all paraphrased from his book

He thinks that 4th dimesonal reptiles from mars invaded the earth and placed their seed among man kind

presently they control white people by grabbing thier asses

we don't notice the reptiles because the govenment leaders have somehow shut down one side of our brain (but if you're on LSD you can see the reptiles)

was he right? I can't say for sure, but he is quite clearly insane

Deano
he doesnt say 4d entitys from mars.
he doesnt say they have shut down our brain.
he isnt insane

try reading is books and try again

Symmetric Chaos
well mabye hes not insane but he does go on quite a bit about how part of our brain has been locked off he does say that reptiles from mars control the world and he does say that said reptiles are from the forth dimension.

Victor Von Doom
I just watched it. Quite good.

Who do I send all my money to?

Deano
the point of the programme was to show people that he is not who you thought he was. you was all conditioned to see him in a certain way.

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
well mabye hes not insane but he does go on quite a bit about how part of our brain has been locked off he does say that reptiles from mars control the world and he does say that said reptiles are from the forth dimension.

no he doesnt say reptiles from mars. he says that our minds our being controlled (NOT LITERALLY SPEAKING)

Symmetric Chaos
The book I have is called The Biggest Secret

maybe its not what he usually talks about but in this one he talks about reptile aliens and psychic influence

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Deano
the point of the programme was to show people that he is not who you thought he was. you was all conditioned to see him in a certain way.

no he doesnt say reptiles from mars. he says that our minds our being controlled (NOT LITERALLY SPEAKING)

You're right. I'll never believe mainstream media again. Starting with this show. Which means I believe it again. Which means I don't. Which means...

Who do I send my money to?!

What's that on his main page, Dean? Has he libelled someone?

Deano
its for his court case. to keep his work going. people can donate and help of they chose

Victor Von Doom
its for his court case. to keep his work going. people can donate and help of they chose
I gathered that much, as it says it on there.

What is the case?

Deano
You may have seen on the website recently how someone claims in an email to be dedicated to destroying David Icke, his family and his work, and taking his books out of circulation.

The background is this. Someone incorporated David's books and other works in his own name with David completely excluded.

Imagine that. You have worked for 16 years against all the odds, and in the face of enormous abuse and ridicule, to create cutting edge material to alert people to their plight and some guy just puts it all under his own name and tells you he is in control of everything. Gutted is not the word.

David researched and wrote the books; arranged for them to be designed, proof-read and indexed; arranged for the art work and the production of the disk for printing; and paid for all these things to be done.

But when he took steps to have his life's work returned to his control this man stopped him getting any income from the sales of his OWN books. He said that he would only consider restoring the income - David and his family's livelihood - if David signed over rights to all his future works to him.

He also demanded $100,000 for David to regain control of his own books - a sum that could have destroyed everything David had spent 16 years creating. David's numerous requests to make the full accounts of the company available so he could see what he was dealing with were refused.

It gave David only two choices: To accept this extraordinary injustice or take legal action to recover control of what was his and restore the income on which his entire work depends to survive and continue, and to secure the livelihood on which his family depend.

In simple terms, the system means that even if someone does something like this it costs you enormous amounts of money in legal fees to put it right and recover what was yours in the first place.

David has won an interim order stopping this man selling his books and keeping the money, which will now be held in an independent account pending the legal outcome. The judge ordered the accounts and print disks to be handed over to David.

It was immediately after the judge signed this order that vicious emails were sent to David's office and 'Hate Icke' websites began to appear.

The point is that David's efforts to regain control of his own books, and therefore keep them in circulation, is costing a fortune in legal fees and we are asking for help in meeting these costs (see below). If we don't get this help then David's work is in serious danger of disappearing within weeks - which is what the above email says is the whole idea.

Why does this matter and why does David deserve our help?

Here is one view:

I can't believe what is happening to this man

People have no idea what David's life is like and what it takes to do what he does. Most perceptions are way off the mark. Being a well known author and campaigner for freedom and justice does not make for happiness, wellbeing and living in riches. Far, far from it.

That is not the point though. What David is doing is unlike anything else on this planet that I know of. He is so focused and dedicated to this work that his own personal happiness and desires always get pushed aside. His world is not the 'glamorous' one most people think it is.

There are other things he would like to do with his life, but he does what he does because he knows it is 'right'. We live in a world on the brink of a totalitarian global state. David Icke has dedicated his life to alerting people to this for the last nearly 20 years and now he needs YOUR help if he is to continue.

David's world is one of living in pain every day from arthritis ... so much so that when you read the millions of words in his books, his newsletter or on his Website, remember this: all of it was written by typing with two fingers because his hands hurt so much they are the only two fingers he can use. Every time he moves the mouse it is painful and often just turning his head slightly is agony. He doesn't ask or want sympathy for what he daily endures, but at this time he does need your support.

Those who have watched him standing for 7 to 8 hours on stage giving his all for those who have come to hear, remember this: he is in pain and wracked with exhaustion after year after year of pressing on against all the odds. The amount of work and stamina it takes to do all that he does is incomprehensible, yet he makes it look easy and hides it well. Behind the scenes, however, he is constantly on the brink of exhaustion because of his workload and the constant pain that depletes his energy.

Welcome to the real world of David Icke.

It is a world that people like the man involved in this legal case never see or even begin to understand. People like him have no idea who David Icke is, what he does, or what it takes to do what he does. It is stomach turning.

David has been ridiculed beyond measure, his character has been assassinated, he is physically, emotionally, energetically and psychically attacked ... but still he goes on.

He lives a very modest life in a small flat with one bedroom while he sees idiots and manipulators claim that he does his work only for the money and, in one case, that he lives in a mansion!!

His daily workload is fantastic and most of it is done for no financial return. It involves him getting up early every day and sitting in front of a computer for up to ten hours a day to get through all that needs doing - and this is even without dealing with the legal battles, threats and distractions from those trying to pull him down.

Why does he do it? Because he knows it to be 'right'.

I don't know how he does it. His threshold for pain is certainly way beyond mine.

David is someone running straight at 'em. A maverick who is prepared to go where others fear to tread. Many people say they support him, but how many are going to take the chance to do that when he desperately needs help at this time?

At the moment David is sailing in troubled waters and needs your financial support. He is but one man and the situation before us is dedicated to destroying him. We can't let this happen.

There is an attempt to silence him by a vengeful man and I for one won't have it. This is an effort to break him and his family financially. We can't all do what he does on our behalf, but we can make sure he can continue to do it.

We need to come together and support him. I am asking you to do what you can and help contribute to the Legal Defence Fund necessary to keep this boat afloat.

We are in this together and what is happening to David is actually happening to all of us because his efforts give all of us a voice that can be heard. He is the messenger and we cannot allow the message to be silenced. This will not happen if we all stand up and say 'no'.

KharmaDog
What's funny about the above post, is that Deano is probably using someone else's words (withouth recognizing them for it). Anyone see the irony?

Deano
its from the icke website. enjoy it.

did you watch the tv programme kharma? id like you to give me your opinion on it

Bicnarok

lord xyz
Was he ****.

Deano
he was right on many many aspects. do some research

Laurie
The man's a fruitcake! But, no-one has the right to plagiarise his work... IF it is his work!

Deano
no he is not a fruit cake at all. you obviosuly know F all about the man.

lord xyz
he was right on many many aspects. do some research And creationism has proved the Earth is 6000 years old -- also used research.

no he is not a fruit cake at all. you obviosuly know F all about the man. I know he thinks Bush is an alien, and saw him turn into an alien.

Deano
wrong. he never said he saw bush turn into an alien.

like i said. do some research. it will help you greatly

Bicnarok
Whats going on with David Icke, not heard anything from him in a while?

Deano
he is still about

check his website

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.