Ultimate Namor vs mainstream Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
This is a all out battle without prep and without any outside help
The battle is on land/air.....

Discuss !!

Grimm22
Ult. Namor is practically unstoppable no expression

Ult. Namor ftw

HandOfFate
I'm not exactly sure what Ultimate Namor can really do.

Anybody got a quick bio?

I know he can make tidal waves but that's kind of pointless seeing that Storm can also make tidal waves and other stuff.

If he's like 616 Namor plus water ability then I give it to him. That a lot for Storm to handle on her own. smile

don't shiv
storm flings ult Namor into the vacuum of space for the win.

jrodslam
Ultimate Namor. Hed move before Storm can react. His control over water > Storms and her electric attacks would be useless. Reed called him the most powerful meta-human on the planet. Ult. Namor 9/10.

Grimm22
Ult. Namor took a full fledged nova blast from Torch after being attacked by a machine by Reed that created psychical projections of all the heroes in the Ult. MU for about 5 minutes straight, and after all that, he got smashed with a huge Bus by Ult. Thing wink

After all that, he started to summon a huge water creature/spirit, showing that he has experience with atlantien magic big grin

don't shiv
Originally posted by jrodslam
Ultimate Namor. Hed move before Storm can react. His control over water > Storms and her electric attacks would be useless. Reed called him the most powerful meta-human on the planet. Ult. Namor 9/10.

electromagnetic manipulation is just 1 aspect of Storms mutation.

DarkCrawler
Nothing really helps Storm here. Ultimate Namor will snap her neck before she can even think.

batdude123
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Nothing really helps Storm here. Ultimate Namor will snap her neck before she can even think.

yes

don't shiv
Namor ftw 7/10

Grimm22
616 Namor > Storm no expression

Ult. Namor >x100000000 Storm

Galan777
Namor ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.