Juggernaut vs. Blob vs. Colosuss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
Juggs,Blob and tin man are all giant men.Colosuss would be out by Juggs so i'll say tin man wouldn't win and it would be stalemate between Juggs and Blob. evil face evil face evil face

jollyjim311
Juggernaut.

Soljer
Originally posted by hulk10
Juggs,Blob and tin man are all giant men.Colosuss would be out by Juggs so i'll say tin man wouldn't win and it would be stalemate between Juggs and Blob. evil face evil face evil face

The Juggernaut would NEVER only be able to stalemate the Blob.

Even the current one.

And on that note, I wonder how current, smart, upraged colossus would do against current, depowered Juggernaut.
smile.

PRAYERRUN
Juggernaut & blob would make a good fight. I mean blob once went toe to toe against the hulk and was doing pretty good until Hulk lifted him up with the ground stuck to his feet and threw him down lol.

Ultraman Baltan
Juggernaut one punches Blob and then stomps on Colossus.

Wonder Man
Juggernaut can't do much to Blob. Blob on the other hand can put an end to Juggernaut's claim to be unstoppable. Certain things can slow down Juggernaut like a plasma cannon. laughing out loud Blob can stop him dead...just not permenantly.
Plus Juggernaut is strong for sure although not as strong as Hulk on par with him as far as even goes...however there is nothing he can do to hurt the Blob.
If Blob is smart he saves his farts for when he sits on Cain.

Tshern
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Juggernaut can't do much to Blob. Blob on the other hand can put an end to Juggernaut's claim to be unstoppable. Certain things can slow down Juggernaut like a plasma cannon. laughing out loud Blob can stop him dead...just not permenantly.
Plus Juggernaut is strong for sure although not as strong as Hulk on par with him as far as even goes...however there is nothing he can do to hurt the Blob.
If Blob is smart he saves his farts for when he sits on Cain.
Sorry, interpreting one's tone over the internet sometimes is difficult so this is a must. Are you serious? Tell me you are not, oh please, tell me you not being serious.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Juggernaut one punches Blob and then stomps on Colossus.

Blob can take more than one punch....But Jugg's should win, unless Colossus and Dukes team up.

If this is current Juggs, that is.

snoopdogg
Colossus has knocked out Blob twice. If this fight is current Juggy I'd go with Colossus but if it's old-school Juggy I would go with him.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Blob can take more than one punch....But Jugg's should win, unless Colossus and Dukes team up.

If this is current Juggs, that is.

I'm talking about classic Jugs.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
I'm talking about classic Jugs.

Oh, then Juggernaut 10/10.

Soljer
Yes, if it's classic juggs, then the Blob gets one-punched in the face, and Colossus takes a couple hits before being knocked out.

If it's current Juggernaut, Blob gets one-punched in the face, and Colossus may be able to hang with the Juggernaut.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Soljer
Yes, if it's classic juggs, then the Blob gets one-punched in the face, and Colossus takes a couple hits before being knocked out.

If it's current Juggernaut, Blob gets one-punched in the face, and Colossus may be able to hang with the Juggernaut. Actually Colossus is stronger than current Juggy. Juggy was struggling with a weight that wasn't at Colossus level yet.

Soljer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Actually Colossus is stronger than current Juggy. Juggy was struggling with a weight that wasn't at Colossus level yet.

Yes, but that wasn't CURRENT Juggernaut, was it?

Wasn't that Juggernaut RIGHT AFTER he got depowered? He's been getting steadily more powerful, hasn't he?

And he's gonna get a series that's gonna detail his path back to classic levels. And a bit of backstory.

Or so I've heard. smile

snoopdogg
Yes, but that wasn't CURRENT Juggernaut, was it?

Wasn't that Juggernaut RIGHT AFTER he got depowered? He's been getting steadily more powerful, hasn't he?

And he's gonna get a series that's gonna detail his path back to classic levels. And a bit of backstory.

Or so I've heard. smile Yea it was current Juggy. And him slowing gaining his power back is just "talk" from the Juggernaut fanclub. There is no proof to support their claims.

outarddwarf
Yea it was current Juggy. And him slowing gaining his power back is just "talk" from the Juggernaut fanclub. There is no proof to support their claims. In actuallity in one of the new excalibur comics he says that he is continually 'loseing' more power. As in he is getting weaker.

New Excalibur 13-15 is supposed to go indepth with how cain became the juggernaut, how there were others before him and other stuff. The writer is supposed to take him back to classic level but doesn't know if he will keep him good or make him a villian again.

I still have qualms with the colossus scan, for all we know they are talking about Colossus' maximum lifting ability. Also they could be supprised he is struggling because he has never struggled in the past. And even though he is struggleing he still lifts the weight and asks for more! So the scan is very inconclusive as to who is more powerful then! However, juggernaut is even weaker now so Colossus is probably his stronger now.

Tshern
Actually Colossus is stronger than current Juggy. Juggy was struggling with a weight that wasn't at Colossus level yet.
Okay, but I'm pretty sure current Juggernaut has already gotten back his invulnerability. Colossus won't overcome that.

01-Jeller
you cant do something against juggernaut in handtohand fight. this fight is won already. and blob can be hurt in his face, soo...

Soljer
Originally posted by 01-Jeller
you cant do something against juggernaut in handtohand fight. this fight is won already. and blob can be hurt in his face, soo...

Not if this is Current Juggernaut.

Keep up with the comics, friend.

Tshern
Not if this is Current Juggernaut.

Keep up with the comics, friend.
Didn't he get his invulnerability back?

Brutacus
Originally posted by Tshern
Didn't he get his invulnerability back?

Wasn't he Knocked out in one of the last excalibur comics?

outarddwarf
Originally posted by outarddwarf
In actuallity in one of the new excalibur comics he says that he is continually 'loseing' more power. As in he is getting weaker. He was knocked out by a short fall (compared to his other durability feats) in the latest New excalibur.

New Excalibur 13-15 is supposed to go indepth with how cain became the juggernaut, how there were others before him and other stuff. The writer is supposed to take him back to classic level but doesn't know if he will keep him good or make him a villian again.

I still have qualms with the colossus scan, for all we know they are talking about Colossus' maximum lifting ability. Also they could be supprised he is struggling because he has never struggled in the past. And even though he is struggleing he still lifts the weight and asks for more! So the scan is very inconclusive as to who is more powerful then! However, juggernaut is even weaker now so Colossus is probably his stronger now.

snoopdogg
Juggernaut was struggling with the weight regardless. He's got some pride so naturally's he's gonna say "put more weight on". But the look on his face tells us a different story. He was struggling.

outarddwarf
You can struggle with a weight and still be able to lift the weight. Before you Max out when weight lifting you can still struggle to lift a weight.
For all you know he was just under colossus' Maximum weight. So for all we know he could have lifted colossus' max weight and a little more.

Their suprise at his struggling could have simply been because they had never seen him struggle before. Whenever he fought them he didn't need to breath, he never tired, and infinetly durable. How would it not be suprising to see the guy that has never had a hard time doing anything begin to need effort for things he did with a shrug in the past?

That scan is very very very suspect in its clarity of That level juggernaut's lifting capabilities.

Soljer
Originally posted by outarddwarf
You can struggle with a weight and still be able to lift the weight. Before you Max out when weight lifting you can still struggle to lift a weight.
For all you know he was just under colossus' Maximum weight. So for all we know he could have lifted colossus' max weight and a little more.

Their suprise at his struggling could have simply been because they had never seen him struggle before. Whenever he fought them he didn't need to breath, he never tired, and infinetly durable. How would it not be suprising to see the guy that has never had a hard time doing anything begin to need effort for things he did with a shrug in the past?

That scan is very very very suspect in its clarity of That level juggernaut's lifting capabilities.

You can sit there and (mis)interpret the scan however you want, friend. That doesn't change the writers INTENTION, which was clearly to show that the Current Juggernaut had been VASTLY depowered, to a range below even Colossus, someone Juggernaut used to be able to stomp upon.

hulk10

If it's current Juggernaut, Blob gets one-punched in the face, and Colossus may be able to hang with the Juggernaut.

Personly I think current Juggs is stronger but then again I made this thread so if you want to know I said just read the first post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.