Doomsday vs. Darwin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
In space.

inamilist
should be a stalemate

darwin will obviously generate a mutant power capable of allowing him to survive against doomsday, but I don't think he would ever generate an ability to stop DD.

As far as I know, which might not be that much, Darwin can only adapt so that he can survive, the sort of adaption needed for him to be able to hurt/kill doomsday is not in his powerset

Soljer
Originally posted by inamilist
should be a stalemate

darwin will obviously generate a mutant power capable of allowing him to survive against doomsday, but I don't think he would ever generate an ability to stop DD.

As far as I know, which might not be that much, Darwin can only adapt so that he can survive, the sort of adaption needed for him to be able to hurt/kill doomsday is not in his powerset

True, but eventually that survival adaptation may be an offensive one. We see this in nature all the time; certain defensive adaptations being offensive ones.

Best defense is a good offense, and what not, :-P.

Milkie
Charles Darwin?

inamilist
yes, that might be true

however, darwin's ability is to adapt to overcome danger

so, he would probably just go all ghost like or intangible, so that DD couldnt hurt him, and that would be it.

It doesnt seem like he gets to direct it based on what he needs to win, just what happens so that he has to survive

inamilist
Originally posted by Milkie
Charles Darwin?

Charles Darwin beats DD 1000000000000000000000000000000000000/10

so does Dawkins stick out tongue

Milkie
Richard Dawkins?

inamilist
you bet

Milkie
http://www.trinetizen.com/pics/dawkins.jpg

inamilist
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/9444/fsm1ww2.jpg

Soljer
Originally posted by inamilist
yes, that might be true

however, darwin's ability is to adapt to overcome danger

so, he would probably just go all ghost like or intangible, so that DD couldnt hurt him, and that would be it.

It doesnt seem like he gets to direct it based on what he needs to win, just what happens so that he has to survive

yes

I'm just pointing out, that IN NATURE, certain survival enhancements are of the offensive nature, rather than the defensive.

Who knows what would happen in an actual battle?

But more to the point, hasn't Darwin been able to influence (somewhat?) the path of his evolutions before? I seem to recall something along these lines.

guy222
darwin beat hela stick out tongue

Galan007
I miss Soljer. sad

DarkSaint85
Darwin BFRed himself against WWH.....

guy222
last doomsday storyline tilly willy

Sixth_Winged
Doomsday. Darwin's adaptation just have it's limits like what happen when World War Hulk made him bfr himself.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Doomsday. Darwin's adaptation just have it's limits like what happen when World War Hulk made him bfr himself.

Yeah about to say that. It was like hid body is adapting and his body is telling him it's best not to be near Hulk or something lol.

Darwin via self BFR.... laughing out loud

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Galan007
I miss Soljer. sad I just found out Milkie was a girl the whole time

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged

Then he went on to adapt to a death god Hela.

DarkSaint85
Obv this means WWH>Hela!!!

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Obv this means WWH>Hela!!! thumb up

8swords
Originally posted by inimalist
should be a stalemate

and he might end up teleporting away just like when he fought Hulk laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.