i'm thinkin about getting the cartoon clone wars...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Anakin16
dvd but i need to know what kind of audience is it made for like is it made for kids, teenagers or adults.

Captain REX
Kids/teens, I should think. Shouldn't matter if you're a fan. shrug

Dessel
It's aimed towards kids, what with it being aired on cartoon network, and the andagerizement of jedi powers and abilities, but like Rex said, any fan of SW would still be able to enjoy it.

Prodigal Knight
Dude, DONT!!! Youtube has all the Clone Wars on it's website. unless you really want the DVD, just watch it on Youtube.

MEDVOCK
I've got both volumes 1 and 2, and I absolutely love them. The fighting scenes are really dynamic and nothing like anything I've seen in a cartoon before. I highly recommend them to any Star Wars fan!

Dessel
You should be able to view them on the sw website anyway.

Prodigal Knight
Yeah, but it's a waste of like $20 for each disc. Just watch them online.

Advent
Originally posted by Dessel
the andagerizement of jedi powers and abilities

Is that even a word? Perhaps, you mean "aggrandizement", lol. I'd assume they have the same meaning anyways. Don't mind the post, though - I'm just making conversation, a new word never hurts. stick out tongue

Dessel
laughing out loud It would have to be you to pick up on that. I personally blame the person who taught me the word. stick out tongue

zephiel7
Originally posted by Darth Anakin16
dvd but i need to know what kind of audience is it made for like is it made for kids, teenagers or adults.

Don't. Just no...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.