Batman and Green Arrow vs Lex Luthor and Ras a gul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
The players get one year of prep and have acces to all there resources and tech but.. they can't get help from other supervillans or superheroes...

Discuss !!

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
The players get one year of prep and have acces to all there resources and tech but.. they can't get help from other supervillans or superheroes...

Discuss !!

Team One

King KAM
i might go with lex...

Caps Conscience
I go with team two. I like how Ra's ah Ghul operates.

Symmetric Chaos
Team2

Ras steals Batman's plans shifty

As a group team2 has better resources and is at least as smart as Batman.

don't shiv
Essentially its Batman vs Lex And Ra's

In terms of brainpower Green Arrow is as usefull as an umbrella in a hurricane.
however Green Arrow is great for Motivational purposes, grunt work and a 2nd opinion on some of the back ups

As Ra's says "when the Bat is in the mood... forget it"

Juntai
Originally posted by don't shiv
Essentially its Batman vs Lex And Ra's

In terms of brainpower Green Arrow is as usefull as an umbrella in a hurricane.
however Green Arrow is great for Motivational purposes, grunt work and a 2nd opinion on some of the back ups

As Ra's says "when the Bat is in the mood... forget it" He's also good for money, since his pockets are about as deep as anyone here now, being that he's a multi-billionaire One Year Later.

Juntai
And Batman is taking on Lex currently in Batman Confidential.
Good story, if you guys haven't checked it out yet.
Makes Superman confidential look bad in quality; both art and story are more compelling by far, than the lame story the new Superman title has been spinning. I can barely get into the story being told from the perspective of a piece of krpytonite.

Aqua-pimp
Green arrow vs a predator ..Not a predator like the rookies from Alien vs Predator but a elder Pred or Preda-king or whatever you call these b*tches..

Anyways who would win in a fight?

Discus!!!

cool

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Green arrow vs a predator ..Not a predator like the rookies from Alien vs Predator but a elder Pred or Preda-king or whatever you call these b*tches..

Anyways who would win in a fight?

Discus!!!

cool

Whats wrong with this picture.

Aqua-pimp
Oeps my laptop tripped my bad stick out tongue

cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.