batman vs mysterio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
fight in a warehouse that mysterio (beck) preped 3 days in advance batman has no intel on what kind of villain mysterio is just a 30 min warning that an illusionist is gunning for him

inamilist
given the conditions id say mysterio

its just too geared to giving him the upper hand, especially given that he normally tries to beat spidey, who makes batman look like... well.... the adam west batman...

even out the prep time and i'd go 6/10 for bats

but under given circumstances, 8-9/10 for mysterio

PRAYERRUN
Ok 1. good match up lol. I'd love to see mysterio go up against bats in a comic sometime.big grin
and 2. Bats would probably go nuts going up against mysterio, but like daredevil, he'd probably win by a small margin

lando005
Originally posted by inamilist
given the conditions id say mysterio

its just too geared to giving him the upper hand, especially given that he normally tries to beat spidey, who makes batman look like... well.... the adam west batman...

even out the prep time and i'd go 6/10 for bats

but under given circumstances, 8-9/10 for mysterio ok good point here's a change to the set up batman encounters mysterio the day before and is challanged to meet him in his hideout so batman has 16 hours of prep

PRAYERRUN
he only has a day? I'm guessing he's never heard of him before right?

lando005
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
he only has a day? I'm guessing he's never heard of him before right? right lets say joker hired mysterio to take him out

PRAYERRUN
hmmmm. well I'm gonna guess that Bats is gonna think that he's just another freak in a costume at first. But then Bats will find out that Mysterio is a lot tougher than he looks lol.

lando005
heh freak in a costume this comeing from the guy who's dressed like a giant bat talk about painful irony

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by lando005
heh freak in a costume this comeing from the guy who's dressed like a giant bat talk about painful irony I don't know dude...which is better....a giant bat or a guy with a fish bowl for a head lol.stick out tongue

lando005
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I don't know dude...which is better....a giant bat or a guy with a fish bowl for a head lol.stick out tongue that's not much of a choice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.