Rhino vs. magnito in a metal warehouse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
Rhino would most likely smash anything that maggy built and than destroy him. ninja

NiņoAraņa
ooooooor.......not

no

Badabing
Originally posted by hulk10
Rhino would most likely smash anything that maggy built and than destroy him. ninja
There are people who can help you. no expression

Soljer
Heh.

Magneto owns Rhino regardless of the locale.

Putting them in a metal warehouse is over kill.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Badabing
There are people who can help you. no expression laughing

Ultraman Baltan
Rhino charges at Magneto, slips on a bana peel, falls down, gets up and trips, hits a conveniant fire hydrant, soars into the air, falls into a dumpster on a very steep hill, the dumpster rolls down the hill, smashes into a brick wall, Rhino falls out into a sewer hole, randomly gets attacked by a army of alligators, gets caught falling down a sewer waterfall while trying to hold back the crocs, and then finally smashes onto the cement below as the water quickly dries up before he makes it to the bottom.
Magneto wins.

Grimm22
Batman ftw no expression

Badabing
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Rhino charges at Magneto, slips on a bana peel, falls down, gets up and trips, hits a conveniant fire hydrant, soars into the air, falls into a dumpster on a very steep hill, the dumpster rolls down the hill, smashes into a brick wall, Rhino falls out into a sewer hole, randomly gets attacked by a army of alligators, gets caught falling down a sewer waterfall while trying to hold back the crocs, and then finally smashes onto the cement below as he water quickly dries up before he makes it to the bottom.
Magneto wins.
I was waiting for the elaborate story of how Rhino will own himself. laughing Happy Dance

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Grimm22
Batman ftw no expression co-signed

Jyppe

I... I.. think I'm in love! smokin'

Galan777
Rhino would most likely smash anything that maggy built and than destroy him. ninja shit

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by Galan777
shit

hahaha. . . . . . laughing AGREED!

Tshern
Originally posted by Badabing
There are people who can help you. no expression
Yep. He doesn't seem to know that there are two reasons why Magneto wins the match:
1. Mags owns him in every possible way and just rips him apart.
2. It's the god damn Rhino we're talking about here! Of course he loses.

Grimm22
Macgyver with prep ftw wink

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Grimm22
Macgyver with prep ftw wink naaah i'm sticking with batmanno expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.