Iron Fist versus Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
who wins?

braz
Cap IMO.

inamilist
comic, cap 8/10

real, fist 7/10

Grimm22
With prep, Cap wins

Without prep, IF wins wink

Cap is equal in skills in h2h combat with Danny

However Cap has the physical advantage no expression

But in the end if Danny puts all of his power into the IF, he should be able to pierce through Cap's sheild erm

masterbruce
no prep, just all out fight

Soljer
Originally posted by Grimm22
With prep, Cap wins

But in the end if Danny puts all of his power into the IF, he should be able to pierce through Cap's sheild erm

I'm not so sure that Cap has the physical advantage, honestly.

I mean, base level? Sure.

But when Danny amps himself with Chi? He's scary fast, and damn strong.

Daredevil1
The Captain 6-7/10

Never Gladiator, Hulk, Thor couldn't, so no way Danny could.

Galan777
Cap ftw

Alfheim
Well Iron fist has fopught Cap before. Cap did pretty well, I dont know who won. BP fought Iron Fist but he used a gadget on him.

Soljer
Iron Fist really should be the penultimate fighter, in my opinion.

Hell, he's owned the Cat, he's matched Luke Cage in strength before, he's broken bonds that held Spiderman caged, he has better feats of detecting 'the barest shift in air currents' to alert him to the direction of attacks, he beat down 88 shield agents while others said that he was CLEARLY holding back, he has speed feats that could make Spiderman blush, he's knocked out a Thor/She-hulk rogue with the Iron Fist, could potentially HEAL himself with an Iron Fist if need be, has fooled around with Spiderman, Wolverine, the X-men, Iron Man, the Wrecking Crew, Deadpool, obliterated T'Challa while mind controlled, and had a great showing against Daredevil while Danny was holding back and trying to emulate Matt's style, and Murdock was going all out after him.

Danny's a BEAST. No respect...no respect...

ExtraMision5555
I wonder, i think Cap would haev a time with IF

if cap were to get hit with the "iron fist", his head will literally be knocked off

otherwise, caps going to have to use his shield alot to win this fight
with that in mind
its really close... hmmm, ill have to think about that

leonidas
cap was cleaning his clock pretty easily when they matched up, but that was a long time ago. fist couldn't believe how fast cap was. he nailed cap with the iron fist. cap got it on his shield, went flying, but got back up and was ready to finish kicking IF's butt.

cap and IF are enormously close in h2h skills. cap has an advantage in his shield which negates the iron fist.

cap 7-8/10 imo.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by leonidas
. cap has an advantage in his shield which negates the iron fist.

cap 7-8/10 imo.

if thats the case, i definately see it in caps favor

rotiart
Originally posted by Grimm22
With prep, Cap wins

Helllllll no. That thing took the hits of Thor also...

You're gonna say Danny is stronger than Thor?

*Edit* Not saying cap would win, just saying danny would not be breaking Cap's shield. I would say that Danny would pull a slight majority though... if he did manage to amp himself with chi. like 5.5/10

Soljer
http://img51.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cap17en.jpg
http://img116.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cap21ly.jpg
http://img122.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cap32di.jpg

Scans courtesy of Accel.

Also courtesy of accel:

"At first, this would look like good showing for for Cap and a crappy showing for Danny. However, there are a couple of things to consider here:
1.) Earlier the day of this fight, IF had just fought the Wrecking Crew and had used his Iron Fist move once, meaning that he is not at his peak here while Cap is at his peak.
2.) Due to a misunderstanding, Captain America believes that iron Fist deliberately tried to kill Jarvis. Iron Fist, however, knows the truth is holding back the whole fight while Cap is not.

So we have a worn out Iron Fist holding back and STILL holding his own against a fresh, pissed-off Captain America. "

Besides, ignoring this match up alone, we can see that Danny has quite a few feats that are quite a bit superior to Captain America's.

Fanboy
Originally posted by Soljer

Iron Fist has fooled around with Spiderman, Wolverine, the X-men, Iron Man, the Wrecking Crew, Deadpool, .

Danny's a BEAST. No respect...no respect...

Ew he fooled around with all those guys what kind of herpes diseases does he have?

Soljer
Originally posted by Fanboy
Ew he fooled around with all those guys what kind of herpes diseases does he have?

Jesus CHRIST you're hilarious.

STD's.

Really.

Good joke.

You should tell that joke at parties. Seriously man.

no expression.

rotiart
Originally posted by Fanboy

Who dropped you when you were born.

leonidas
http://img51.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cap17en.jpg
http://img116.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cap21ly.jpg
http://img122.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cap32di.jpg

Scans courtesy of Accel.

Also courtesy of accel:

"At first, this would look like good showing for for Cap and a crappy showing for Danny. However, there are a couple of things to consider here:
1.) Earlier the day of this fight, IF had just fought the Wrecking Crew and had used his Iron Fist move once, meaning that he is not at his peak here while Cap is at his peak.
2.) Due to a misunderstanding, Captain America believes that iron Fist deliberately tried to kill Jarvis. Iron Fist, however, knows the truth is holding back the whole fight while Cap is not.

So we have a worn out Iron Fist holding back and STILL holding his own against a fresh, pissed-off Captain America. "

Besides, ignoring this match up alone, we can see that Danny has quite a few feats that are quite a bit superior to Captain America's.

fair points all 'round. 'cept fist wasn't really holding back as he planned on 'beating' sense into him. i also doubt the fist was 'weakened'. even if it was the shield would have stopped it.

i still say cap 7/10

Soljer
Originally posted by leonidas
fair points all 'round. 'cept fist wasn't really holding back as he planned on 'beating' sense into him. i also doubt the fist was 'weakened'. even if it was the shield would have stopped it.

i still say cap 7/10

Beating sense into someone isn't the same as being out for blood.

Also, while the Fist would still be stopped by the shield, IRON FIST, as in Danny himself, was weakened, having previously used the Iron Fist that day (it supposedly can drain him) AND having just finished with the wrecking crew.

Also, even tired, that's a low showing for Danny in comparison to others he has to his name, wink.

Daredevil1
Daredevil had the advantage recently against Ironfist.

I seriously doubt that. Outside the IF technique itself, Cap has Danny beat in stats.

In Danny's fight with Cap. People ignore that he had a Ironfist technique still within himself, so he was still pretty good with chi energy. He was just at his old level then. The Wrecking Crew didn't really physically hurt Danny in that battle. It was him just using the IF tech.

Soljer
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Daredevil had the advantage recently against Ironfist.

I seriously doubt that. Outside the IF technique itself, Cap has Danny beat in stats.

In Danny's fight with Cap. People ignore that he had a Ironfist technique still within himself, so he was still pretty good with chi energy. He was just at his old level then. The Wrecking Crew didn't really physically hurt Danny in that battle. It was him just using the IF tech.

Not really. Fist can amp his stats with Chi to the point of having Spiderman-like speed feats, and being able to stalemate Luke Cage in strength.

Daredevil1
Actually Cap has Spiderman-like speed feats. And Cap has matched guys better then Luke. Iron-fist isn't the only one that uses martial arts for his feats. Ironfist are in no way superior to Cap.

OneDumbG0
I read those scans a while back. I was very impressed. Iron Fist is not to be underestimated. I personally don't believe Iron Fist was weaker, nor do I believe he was holding back. He simply underestimated his opponent like most Cap opponents do and got wrecked by Cap before he knew what was happening. It happens all the time:

Cap's opponent: "This shouldn't be so hard, he's only a man, I'll-"
- Cap starts kicking crap out of opponent -
Cap's opponent: "________?!?!?!? (Enter blank with exclamation: Good god, My lord, By Zeus, Zounds, etc) His _________ (enter blank with skills, speed, strength, etc) are ______ human (enter blank with super, in-, far above, etc). How can one man be so _________?!?!?!(enter blank with fast, strong, skilled)"
- Cap has just about won at this point -

So for example, "Zounds?!?!??! His strength are inhuman! How can one man be so strong?!?!"

Iron Fist did exactly that in those scans. He did not know his opponent's measure in that fight and Cap capitalized before he could adjust. He does now. Iron Fist would not waste a thought and go hardcore on Cap. If he went all out, as if he were fighting the dragon again, he might overwhelm Cap. If he holds back or hesitates in the slightest out of fear of hurting him or just plain uncertainty... Cap takes him down.

All of Iron Fists extra tricks would be wasted. He's got no time to heal with chi or amp his strength up. It takes concentration and that's one thing Cap would never allow him. He doesn't let Spidey finish his thoughts because Cap knows what will happen if he lets up for even a second. Iron Fist's sole weapon is his skills, which might nearly match Cap's.

Cap always has the measure of his opponents, which is why he never has this problem. He never underestimates and since he's fought Iron Fist before, he knows him already. So I'd still give Cap a slight advantage.

Cap 6/10 only because an Iron Fist who has a full measure of his opponent is not to be f'ed with. I believe Danny would understand he'd have to go all out on Cap to win, if he had to.

Soljer
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Actually Cap has Spiderman-like speed feats. And Cap has matched guys better then Luke. Iron-fist isn't the only one that uses martial arts for his feats. Ironfist are in no way superior to Cap.

Even Cap's BEST speed feats can't compare with Danny's, c'mon man, throw down some scans. I've read Captain America comics, he's one of my favorite characters, ask around about how I've defended him, but I still don't think he's enough to take Fist hand to hand.

He could likely take Fist out with the shield, but NOT hand to hand.

Also, who has Cap matched that's stronger than Luke? I don't mean in combat, I mean in strength.

Alfheim
Even Cap's BEST speed feats can't compare with Danny's, c'mon man, throw down some scans. I've read Captain America comics, he's one of my favorite characters, ask around about how I've defended him, but I still don't think he's enough to take Fist hand to hand.

He could likely take Fist out with the shield, but NOT hand to hand.

Also, who has Cap matched that's stronger than Luke? I don't mean in combat, I mean in strength.

Well his Bio says that he can use his Chi to riase his abilities to peak human standards. Maybe you are getting his peak human feats mixed up with superhuman.

Through concentration, Iron Fist can harness his spiritual energy, or chi, to augment his physical and mental capabilities to peak human levels.

I mean Cap is supposed to be peak human as well. So you probably didnt see Danny do anything Cap couldnt do.

Daredevil1

Only if you even it up no shield and no IF technique then yeah he could take it hand to hand imo. Cap's speed feats can compare. I've seen Danny's. Some examples would be like Cap dodging beams while under zero gravity.

Danny never matched Luke in pure strength, you'd be exaggerating. I've seen him block or parry Luke's strike but thats not the same thing.

FOOM
Of course, Fist should win and of course he wouldn't. The writers have H***-ons for cap... cap never loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.