Awe Rumors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PIRATES=SEX
At Worlds End Rumors

From Jodie: Elizabeth is captured by the pirate SaoFeng Captured, (CONFIRMED)
While searching for Jack, Barbosa, Elizabeth, Will and Jack's crew witness the "green flash." True - this was inspired by an experience that happened while filming the first POTC.
Tia Dalma is the goddess Claypso. Davy Jones fell in love with her. When she betrayed him, he buried his heart. She lives, as you notice, above water, not on land.
From Joanne:Tia Dalma betrayed Davy Jones, perhaps with Jack Sparrow's father - and Jack may be the result of that. (not quite sure that could be true seeing as tia was one of jacks past lovers..)
Tia Dalma(the embodiment of the sea goddess Calypso) appears to have been one of Jack's lovers. It is possible that whoever she touches in such a way has been permenantly infused with the supernatural. With Jack, it is why the Pelagostos recognize him as a god, and why he's so unearthly lucky most of the time.
The only reason Will is willing to go find Jack is to get the Black Pearl, so he can try to rescue his father. (TRUE)
By the time Jack Sparrow leaves Singapore, things are blowing up!Confirmed
In POTC3 Captain Jack Sparrow, Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann forge an alliance with Captain Barbossa to fight the British Navy and Davy Jones Seems highly probable
In POTC3 Lord Cutler Beckett and Admiral Norrington join forces with Davy Jones(CONFIRMED)
By the end of POTC3 all the pirates unite (Chinese and everyone else) to fight the British Navy.
POTC3 has an ending that suggests another sequel i.e., POTC4 So Johnny & Bruckheimr have hinted.
A character becomes/searches to become immortal(most likely WILL)Well, in a way, if you call being locked in Davy Jone's locker being immortal. But I think the imortality theme may be carried on in POTC3.
Chow Yun Fat plays Captain Sao Feng in POTC3 Bang on.
The working title for POTC3 is At Worlds End
In POTC3, Elizabeth will realize (inwardly/outwardly) that she truly desires Captain Jack Sparrow. This is backed up by the hints in the 2nd movie-at least two times, when elizabeth looks at the compass, it points to Jack...
Jack will end up performing the marriage of Elizabeth and Will, as hinted in POTC2 when Jack told Elizabeth he was fit to perform a marriage ceremony. (seems highly probable)
These are some general points from the third movie (if my sources are correct) -They get lost on purpose. Will is captain of the ship during the voyage there... Barbossa is navigator during the voyage there... Gibbs and Barbossa have an argument over where they should go. There's a really big "waterfall". They turn the ship over on purpose. (this could be ture since potc3 has been filmed at navada falls)
Will really IS Jack's distant cousin. (this would be interesting)
Captian Barbossa murders Elizabeth. Will Dies. (we know the enouch dies but i highly doubt lizzie does)
According to Wikipida, Sao Fang captures Elizabeth, thinking that she is "Calypso" the goddess of the sea (from leaked script)
Also Sao Feng falls in love with Elizabeth and finally Elizabeth has to make a choice between saving Will or Jack (she also nearly kills Will!) Or Will has to make a choice between saving his father or Elizabeth.
From Simon: Rumour has it on the net that Will has to choose between Elizabeth and his father. Also I heard from a movie website that Commodore sacrifices his life for Elizabeth!!!
"Tyler Perry, of Madia's Family Reunion, was on the set of the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie. He and Johnny Depp have been good friends, since the movie Ed Wood, in which Tyler Perry helped guest write. Tyler Perry had this to say:
"Pirates of the Caribbean is a great movie. It explores the history of the past, but keeps it up with the fantasy of today. It's like Star Wars, but with pirates. I have always been a fan of the movie, and it upsets me to know that the movies female hero, will be departing us in this movie. She will be sacraficing her soul to Calypso, the goddess whom Davey Jones fell in love with. I tried to take this news lightly, but I love the movie so much, that I'm in fear of what the fans will think."
From Artemis (a good one) The title is actually "At Worlds End", with no posessive apostrophe between the d + s. This implies that there is more than one "world", and the suggestion has been made that it's the "end" between the world of the living, and the world of the dead.

johnnyforever
so, are you saying that whatever says, 'CONFERMED' or 'TRUE' is true?

and that everything else is just a rumor or a possibility?

Chiki Mina
Dont get to comfortuble with those rumors. Remember its just RUMORS.

LovelyOne
POTC3 has an ending that suggests another sequel i.e., POTC4 So Johnny & Bruckheimr have hinted

totally Jack's kid..if that is the ending..Its a re-invention rather an a continuation..I say if it suggests another sequel/prequel IMO..and will is Davy Jones at that point in the story..how on earth will that ending suggest something happened with will in the past?

They are ending in the future like that for a reason..to show you that something exciting has happened at some point in the past..10 years..and movie 4 will probably explain this..

and if this is supposed to spark off another "sequel" then its gotta revolve Jack and Liz in some way.not Will.

if Will is Davy then how is that his child?? I dont buy that..

Chiki Mina
*shrugs*

If you said DMC kid was cut could it be possible to add in AWE. But then it would skipping some scenes...hmm I dunno

And whats with the green light...when we first see Jack or something like that in AWE

LovelyOne
exactly chiki..skipping scenes meaning movie 4 can show us how the heck that happened between them

Its apparently been cut..but so was the kiss and Barbossa...and we saw both of those in DMC

If the ending is supposed to wet our appitites for a sequel then I have 3 things to say

1. Orlando probably isnt doing a 4th..so if the movie continues from that point then how can that be Will's? that ending would say to us.."yay Will is coming back for a sequel" when Orlando probably isnt...

2.movie 4 is supposed to be a re-invention not a continuation.
again if its gonna be a prequel type thing after seeing an ending in the future. It will be showing us how the baby came about...how can Will be there if he is captain of the Dutchman?

3. Jack's character will not remain fractured..he will be completed by the time AWE ends IMO..and the ending will be significant and suggest that. The ending will have to revolve around him, the money of the movie if they want to draw people in for a 4th

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by LovelyOne
exactly chiki..skipping scenes meaning movie 4 can show us how the heck that happened between them

Its apparently been cut..but so was the kiss and Barbossa...and we saw both of those in DMC

If the ending is supposed to wet our appitites for a sequel then I have 3 things to say

1. Orlando probably isn't doing a 4th..so if the movie continues from that point then how can that be Will's? that ending would say to us.."yay Will is coming back for a sequel"

2. again if its gonnabe a prequel type thing showing us how the baby came about...how can Will be there if he is captain of the dutchman

3. Jack's character will not remain fractured..he will be completed by the time AWE ends IMO..and the ending will be significant and suggest that.

Ah so movie 4 could possibly be like "flashbacks" So its like a sequel and a prequel at the same time. If this kid is gona be added in AWE then It could show us in movie 4 what happened and so on.

Disney denied the rumors about Will's death, but they didn't deny if Orlando is going to come back for another sequel

This baby scene must've been cut because its probably because there isn't enough spark or romance between Liz/will to conceive a child. Its like Liz having an artificial insemination (spelling)

And you are 100% correct. Jacks character will not and canot remain fractured. I also think he's character will be fully developed by the end of AWE. Its all part of the 12 steps. Jacks character is progressing alot actually is the most thats progressing. Will's character will fully develop in AWE. Now I'm still waiting for Liz. Liz has a lot of potential STILL. Like only half was exposed in DMC. But I think her character will develop in AWE. Probably in the scene when Jack trades her with Sao Fend and maybe by the end of AWE.

Pirates-Orlie
Do you guys believe there's going to come a 4th? I actually don't. I mean, if Keira won't be in it, and maybe neither Orlando, well then it's not fun anymore is it? But who said that about Orlando is true? That's not official, just a rumor. Of course it would be great if there'd come another film, or trilogy, but then Elizabeth and Will have to be in it too!Whatever, we'll see.

T.Maria
The only concern that i have about a possible 4th movie is the fact that you can't really have pirates without..well...pirates lol.

If this battle at the end of AWE (EITC and The Pirates from different cultures) shows us what we all know is inevitable -

That Piracy did eventually get wiped out

- then where will they go from there?

Lovelyone and Chiki, i do agree that POTC4 could be flashbacks of how the baby etc all came about...but there is only so far that you can take that kind of story.

Aswell as this...as much as i think he is as dull as a rainy day in the south East of England...I don't see another film working without *dun dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!* Will...

Yes; He's dull
yes; He makes me want to claw my eyes out rather than watch him in a scene (no matter how 'emotional' it is...its still sh!t lol)

But he is a main character that people WILL miss if he isnt there...
Same for all of the characters...I know im going to miss norrie a hell of a lot when he goes sad

I just dont like the idea of POTC4 or somekind of prequel without all of the characters i love (and hate) together...

I dont know how everyone else feels about this, but as much as i hate to admit it...ill miss the whelp if he wasn't there...

katelovespirate
yeah T Maria, i'm with you. pirates won't work without Johnny, Johnny won't work without orlando or keira, and before or afters would involve will and elizabeth either as young teens or married-with-kids... so i'm thinking, any way you slice it, it's not gonna happen. Unless Jack and Elizabeth get together in 3, and Will is cool with it, and they DO do a continuation (which they've said they wouldn't.)

i think it's likely Jack performs some sort of marriage ceremony, after all his babbling about being fit to. and the cut line "i love marriage... it's like a wager to see who will fall out of love first." whether the marriage he performs is his or will/liz's, i don't doubt it will happen. though as i've said before, marriage seems a sorry way to tie everything up.

no way no how lizzie dies, puh-lease... even her becoming immortal is just plain silly (as it would be with Jack) because they are so much fun as mortals!

T.Maria
i sincerely agree, kate

marriage seems such a...corny and a very disney-esque ending to a trilogy of brilliant films...

Thing that really gets me is exactly HOW this will all pan out, and will does end up marrying liz.

So far, at the end of DMC will seems to think that liz loves jack...so what happens inbetween to make him want to forgive her for kissing another man?
What makes him want to marry her?

And more importantly...what makes liz want to marry a man that the compass WASN'T pointing at....

AND the biggest buzz-kill of all....why the hell does jack have to do it?!

He knows hes inlove with liz. So why does he perform it (if the rumours are true).

If i were in his position, i wouldnt even consider marrying off someone i loved to someone else...

Maybe they wanted to make it 'the happily ever after' ending that they did in COTBP ....

Will and liz have eachother
Jack has his horizon...

But jack needs more than a horizon now...and i just hope he truly gets what he deserves (because the film would end so much better if they could give jack something dignified....)

katelovespirate
as always, there's just no way to know until we see the film. they've switched from calling the ending "bittersweet" to "kickass"... and a kickass ending involves some form of happiness/adventure/excitement/kiss/love for all the main characters. in film 1, Jack had his ship, the thing he had been fighting for the whole film. there was resolution. it wasn't enough for him to just have the horizon- he had that when he started film 1.
so what's he fighting for now? cause whatever it is, he's going to have to get it. right? he's the backbone of the film.
so i guess the hook is going to be, what is Jack fighting for this time around? Not his ship, not his life. he's been there and done both of those. thats the hazy thing--- no one really knows what specifically Jack is fighting for, all we're getting is vague things about fighting for the survival of piracy. now lets go davinci code for a minute and say, if we're fighting for the survival of piracy, how is piracy going to survive? By Jack sailing off into the horizon? Or by pirates converting more pirates or having baby pirates? exactly.

jackismyboo
I agree i think it is lame for Jack to do that but i mean i believe he wouldn't do it unless there was a reason behind it because after DMC we found out that Jack is also head over heels for Elizabeth, it would be wrong for him to perform their marriage and tnt are not that low for him to make him do that. They are just rumors we still don't know if Jack is going to perform their marriage or not or even if they get married i still have the theory that Jack and liz does instead because whatever is hanging on Jack bandana has something to do with him and the gold ring is hanging and i don't think Jack would perform a mariage he only said it becasue he knows what lizzie wanted ( a good night sleep) and he was happy to oblige.

T.Maria
kate and jackismyboo,

thankyou!! big grin

My mind is not at rest lol.

Over the past few months i have been on such a rollercoaster of a ride with all of these spoilers!!

I do have one question though;

The child at the end of the film (whether it has been confirmed or not)... are we sure it is at the end???
I only ask this because of the beginning scene we have heard about, with the boy with the noose around his neck who is singing the pirate song...

I agree with you Kate, ive realised that we haven't actually realised WHAT jack is looking for....in both films he has found the object that he is looking for (the ship and the heart) but we have yet to find out what he is searching for internally...in other words, what it is that will give his soul a rest...

And jack is my boo, i have never seen the ring on jack bandana??? hmmmmmmm!!!! interesting!!!

Theres alot about jack sparrow that the writers use to their advantage, and the audience have to look VERY closely to catch some of the subtle hints...

but have you noticed that he only uses his eyes in a certain way when he is talking to elizabeth??
No one else...just elizabeth.
Go and watch COTBP and DMC and you will see what i'm talking about lmao big grin

jackismyboo
the ring on his bandana for the next movie the poster of the skull.

I agree Jack does love Elizabeth. She is like his freedom he shakled her in COTBP she shakled him in DMC they are kinda like one together, they both hate how society is like a caged bird and they both have been in it too and now they both are pirates, and both want the same thing freedom to do what they want because they want it to act on selfish impulse.

I know what you are talking about T.Maria I see it everytime i watch both movies.

IheartPocky
you can see it here: http://filmz.ru/pub/61/9467_2.htm

a-k-a-amber
hey pocky i like your siggy big grin

IheartPocky
thanks! smile

Pirates-Orlie
I don't like the idea of Elizabeth dying and maybe even Will dying! I really DON`T like it! I think they just have to make an end if Keira (and maybe Orlando) stops.

Jacky Sparrow
one stupid question. when does jack shakle Lizzie in part 1?? I can't remember that?!

and I can't imagine Will touching Lizzie before they're married! No that wouldn't be Will. He's too afraid of that.

T.Maria
jack shackles lizzie?? ... i cant remember that either!!!

Jacky Sparrow
perhaps it was ment, when he puts his shakles around her neck? no, I don't think so!

tee_pirategirl
I think what she actually means is that when Jack meets lizzie he's shackled and when she leaves him he's still shackled

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.