More Symbolism

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToddianGirl

johnnyforever
i'm sorry, i'd like to comment, but i'm not good at this kinda stuff. the leaked script has changed a lot. but i know the others have lots more to say then me!

LovelyOne
In the leaked script there is a green flash before Jack comes out??

interesting.....very interesting

ToddianGirl
Yes it did come from the leaked script.

johnnyforever
Originally posted by LovelyOne
In the leaked script there is a green flash before Jack comes out??

interesting.....very interesting i didn't read the whole thing, but along with that, is something about tipping the boat over at the same time of the green flash.

LovelyOne
Oh ok thanks smile

well thats even MORE interesting..

johnnyforever
yes Interesting Indeed.

willofthewisp
But why are you all reading the leaked script? Number one, it may not be correct, and two, you really want to know what happens before you see it? Wasn't part of the fun of seeing DMC was that you didn't know what to expect?

LovelyOne
the leaked script has been confirmed real..just that some things may have been changed...the dialogue is supposedly better now though

willofthewisp
Maybe when people start a thread they should put "spoilers for AWE" in the title so those of us that like surprises don't stumble upon more riddles like this dead kracken thing.

Chiki Mina
WE could have an idea on how the movie might begin, but its gonna be better than we expected to be. So we will be surpirse somewhat. POTC never cease to amaze us.

a-k-a-amber
yeah the green flash is in the leaked script i will post it l8er if yall want but i cant b/c im at school and its blocked so will l8er just tell me yay or nay by the time i get home...

LovelyOne
yes please..it should be interesting..

Chiki Mina
THat green flash means something...but I dunno.. I just find it interesting.

LovelyOne
what does the riddle say in the leaked script?

johnnyforever
i forgot i'd have to look it up, but it said something about when the sun is going down, right when it finally goes down, there's a green flash. but the riddle, i forgot

LovelyOne
WILL (CONT'D)
Mister Barbossa On the charts, I was struck by a curious phrase. "Capsized into the mirrored sea, the sunrise sets at the flash of green." Do you care to speculate on that for me?

RAGETTI
Riddles are fun. "Capsized into the mirrored sea, the sunrise sets"
PINTEL
Riddles are not fun! The way it always works is some poor bloke don't understand what it means, and then he ends up dead he realizes no, I wasn't supposed to listen to the singsing of the sirens, I wasn't supposed to take the pot o'gold and make that fourth wish, but by then it's too late and he dies in a horrible and ironical manner, and in this case, you and I be the poor bloke!

--------------

AHA!! ...totally different laughing out loud

also,,,the draft script doesnt say they see a green flash before they get Jack out does it?

LovelyOne
ELIZABETH
My heart is troubled for the same reason yours is. If we can rescue Jack, all will Beckett well.
Will doesn't know how to take that. He presumes - - wrongly - - that she is in love with Jack, and hopes to get him back.
WILL
This is a voyage of resolution, then.
Elizabeth nods. Looks out past the rigging - -
- - the ocean before them is a mirror, stars above and below.

---

AHAHAHAHAH!! laughing out loud..cant say how happy I am to see this in there^^

------------------

BARBOSSA
Now don't be so unkind, my child after all, ye might not survive the trip these may be the last friendly words you hear
He laughs. The prow of the Hai Pan sticks out into the air and then the entire ship TILT DOWN
Elizabeth screams Barbossa laughs louder all the Pirates scream as the ship plummets down into - -
Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 16
BLACKNESS.
And SILENCE.

----

They dont see a flash?? confused

OMG LMAO..people..dont even take into consideration the dialogue of the leaked script..its nothing like the more final ones the characters do not come across like that...especially a certian Ms Swann

I knew the KttC W/E shippers who said stuff like.."elizabeth is only going back to get Jack because she's guilty for killing a man" were complete BS they were basing those opinions on the leaked draft script..they don't match in with what we saw at the end of DMC at all..

johnnyforever
laughing out loud guess you're right. no green flash, but there was the mention of it and i guess i got confused!

LovelyOne
yes its when he gets pulled out..found it now smile

which I find interesting.

*jcd*gmc*
Originally posted by johnnyforever
i didn't read the whole thing, but along with that, is something about tipping the boat over at the same time of the green flash.

yea... i read the script, and it said something about this poem thing--to get to world's end, you have to "mirror" "flip" or "reflect" upon the sun or something. all i remember is the green flash, tipping the boat over, and pintel & ragetti tying themselves to the mast upside-down...

johnnyforever
so there IS a green flash. okey dokie!! how did we get started on this anyway? lol

*jcd*gmc*
i'm with you there--i have no idea! but i like spoilers. embarrasment "guilty as charged!"

a-k-a-amber
there is mention of a green flash... here is the part of the script

Elizabeth reads from the charts.
ELIZABETH
"Up is down on the mirrored sea, when sun rise sets at the flash of green."
WILL
Flash of green?
BARBOSSA
On rare occasions, when the sun sets, there is a green flash on the horizon. they say - -
GIBBS/PINTEL
... that's the only time a soul can transition between worlds.
Gibbs and Pintel glare at each other, the two storytellers in competition.
Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 25
PINTEL
(to Ragetti ) Thinks he knows everything.
GIBBS
(to Jack) Thinks he knows everything.
Jack idly watches as Ragetti's eye roll scross the table;
ship moving with the waves
Jack has a sudden idea. Gets up, watches the eye. His movement is enough to draw the attention of the others.
JACK SPARROW
Hmn. When sunrise sets. Now there's a notion.
He moves over the railing at port. Everyone follows the ship tilts that way a little. Jack thinks - -
Jack suddenly races to the starboard side. Everyone follows - -
what is he up to? He looks out at the sunset. Suddenly seems to see something on the port side.

Surreal_44
Hey Lovely...I'm a bit confused about the line you seem so happy about...

The script is saying that Will is wrong to presume that Elizabeth loves Jack and wants him back for that reason. At least that's how I read it...how in the world are you reading it? big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.