Neverwinter Nights...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewkii_Dude
Just started with the game neverwinter nights, it is an new one, really good graphic and fun game. im doing the first one right now, my computer isnt such good right now, gona buy a new one really soon i hope, gonna install neverwinter nights 2.. I think you should try it is really nice smile

Kongu Dude
Oh Really? oh

Lana
First off, this should go in the video game forum...second, a thread for it exists already stick out tongue

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=295029

Shalimar_fox
3rd sweet heart you should get premission

Kongu Dude
Thread closed? blink

Hewkii_Dude
Thank's Lana :P

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Hewkii_Dude
Thank's Lana :P

:P

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Hewkii_Dude
Just started with the game neverwinter nights, it is an new one, really good graphic and fun game. im doing the first one right now, my computer isnt such good right now, gona buy a new one really soon i hope, gonna install neverwinter nights 2.. I think you should try it is really nice smile

My BF bought me this game. its fun I didn't play it all the way to the end cause of how much space it was taking on my comp plus my dad keep wanting to play it lol. stick out tongue

but anyway, yeah as they said wrong place for this thread. This like for role playing, not role playing console/comp games. but maybe ush can move it for you and merge it with the preexisting one stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.