Odin, Thor and Loki decide to invade Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Can they succeed?

They have 1 day prep.

Alfheim
No prep?

Tshern
They can.

Galan777
Originally posted by masterbruce
Can they succeed?

They have 1 day prep. hmmm Jakeem would be one of the greatest threats to them, but i still see them being able to take out earth

DigiMark007
Jakeem??

This is Marvel. Not DC.

But yes, they can.

Right now, Marvel Earth is lots less powerful than usual. Lots less mutants, no Jean, Xavier, Magneto, etc. The only top-tier guys that could hang with any of these 3 are Sentry and Doc Strange. Maybe Black Bolt or Hercules because he has some familiarity with them.

Still, 3 vs. a lot of heroes would be tough. So Earth takes it the majority, but finding an answer for Odin would be tough as hell.

juggernaut66666
Phoenix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DigiMark007
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Phoenix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...isn't around right now. Jean's dead, and pheonix hasn't shown itself for a while. I'd assume we're talking current Marvel Earth, not hypothetical.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DigiMark007
...isn't around right now. Jean's dead, and pheonix hasn't shown itself for a while. I'd assume we're talking current Marvel Earth, not hypothetical.
But the Phoenix is above LT cry

DigiMark007
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
But the Phoenix is above LT cry

GS, is that you?

Have I ever sock checked you Juggs?

shifty

stick out tongue

Stupid Rookie
I think Odin, Thor and Loki can take them. As Digi was saying, I really don't see anyone but Strange Sentry, and maybe Herc putting up a real fight, and with Prep, they would figure out a way to neutralize each of those targets first. With Doc and the rest of them out of the picture I don't know who is left to take them on. Odin is just too strong and smart. Also Loki could devise some great plans I think with some prep and Odin/Thor's help. don't count him out.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Xplosive
Look, you don't know shit. PF saved all existence.

It was enough when you gave LT beyond PF. You think I haven't read, only read scans. You don't know shit.

LT was kneeling before Phoenix. Eternity came and said that mustn't happen, it is inevitible when PF will destroy everything and than create everything again (said by Eternity himself).

That pretty much say everything.

And LT is actully pathetic.

Rewmac
Thor overcame Earth and ruled and all by himself.

rotiart
Current Marvel Universe? Heroes only?

Sentry goes toe to toe with Thor
Dr. Strange holds back Odin if he's given prep (as he did against the power of the IG wielded by Adam Strange)
As for Loki... Doom... :P assuming Dr. Doom is willing to help the heros.... he is called the second most powerful sorceror after strange after all....

also even Mr. Fantastic cloned Thor... and the Cloned Thor was about to do massive damage... it might be able to do damage against the 3 gods...

i'd say as long as strange comes back from the artic (which is where he apparently is during the whole civil war) then earth wins 7/10... but without dr. strange... we all die.

spiderhot
Well if the silver surfer helps out earth's heroes then they have a better chance and ofcourse ghost rider could hit loki with that pennant stare

masterbruce
Surfer is not allowed in this battle. no cosmics (ie gladiator, BRB, etc)

olympian
Yes they can.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by rotiart
(as he did against the power of the IG wielded by Adam Strange)
As for Loki... Doom... :P assuming Dr. Doom is willing to help the heros.... he is called the second most powerful sorceror after strange after all....

2nd most powerful Earth sorceror. Doom isn't better at spell-casting than Loki.

Soljer
Which team gets the day of prep? Or both?

masterbruce
The Asgardians get the day of prep. Marvel Earth, unfortunately, does not know about the impending invasion.

MightyEInherjar
At first, I thought the Asgardians would take this at least 8/10, but thinking about it, while the other heroes are fighting the gods, it would be giving people like Reed and the FF prep time to counter the threat. People like Forge and Doom getting resources and wierd tech, I think Earth can pull at 6/10 without Strange.

masterbruce
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
At first, I thought the Asgardians would take this at least 8/10, but thinking about it, while the other heroes are fighting the gods, it would be giving people like Reed and the FF prep time to counter the threat. People like Forge and Doom getting resources and wierd tech, I think Earth can pull at 6/10 without Strange.

Assuming the Asgardians don't try to neutralize the greatest threats first while they still have the cover of surprise.

Soljer
Assuming the Asgardians don't try to neutralize the greatest threats first while they still have the cover of surprise.

Aren't Asgardians notoriously arrogant?

More of the "Bah! Enjoy your precious time while it lasts! We'll eradicate you all one by one" than "Let's go kill the guy that is constructing the weapon that will obliterate us, first."

rotiart
2nd most powerful Earth sorceror. Doom isn't better at spell-casting than Loki.

i didn't put him on godlike level... didn't mean for everyone to assume just cause i left out earth... or on his world... that i meant in the universe....

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soljer
Aren't Asgardians notoriously arrogant?

More of the "Bah! Enjoy your precious time while it lasts! We'll eradicate you all one by one" than "Let's go kill the guy that is constructing the weapon that will obliterate us, first."

yes, but Loki might try to instill some sense and strategy upon his less thoughtful mates.

rotiart
Oh yah, i didn't notice about the 1 day of prep...

lemme ask, i assume this is an odin fresh from odinsleep?

and is he allowed constructs? like the destroyer... or can he summon things in advance?

Soljer
yes, but Loki might try to instill some sense and strategy upon his less thoughtful mates.

Indeed...erm.

With this thread, I just realized how ridiculously under-powered Marvel Earth is right now.

masterbruce
Indeed...erm.

With this thread, I just realized how ridiculously under-powered Marvel Earth is right now.

I haven't been following comics. But what are the status of Hulk, Juggernaut, Magneto, etc.

masterbruce
Oh yah, i didn't notice about the 1 day of prep...

lemme ask, i assume this is an odin fresh from odinsleep?

and is he allowed constructs? like the destroyer... or can he summon things in advance?

This is a full-powered Odin (not sure about Odinsleep). As to whether he's allowed constructs: yes, as long as it is in Odin's nature to summon these things.

Soljer
I haven't been following comics. But what are the status of Hulk, Juggernaut, Magneto, etc.

Hulk is off planet, Juggernaut is depowered, Magneto is out of the fight.

rotiart
current jugs is weaker then classic...

magneto has no power at all

hulk is on another planet... so hes not on earth to defend it.

masterbruce
Hulk is off planet, Juggernaut is depowered, Magneto is out of the fight.

Why is Magneto out of the fight?

How about Scarlett Witch? We can sub Abomination for Hulk. We still got Thing, Shehulk, Colossus and many others.

masterbruce
how about Iceman or Sentry?

Soljer
Why is Magneto out of the fight?

How about Scarlett Witch? We can sub Abomination for Hulk. We still got Thing, Shehulk, Colossus and many others.

laughing

You think that Odin doesn't just obliterate everyone you named with a single blast? Or teleport them into the sun? Or into another dimension?

Odin's a HOSS!

masterbruce
laughing

You think that Odin doesn't just obliterate everyone you named with a single blast? Or teleport them into the sun? Or into another dimension?

Odin's a HOSS!

Magneto wouldn't fight Odin face 2 face, he's too smart for that. He activates every sentinel, jet, tank (you name it) and set them all to target the Asgardians while all of Earth's heroes and villains battle them.

And if the Asgardians still stand, Magneto unleashes all of the world's nukes upon the gods.

Soljer
Magneto wouldn't fight Odin face 2 face, he's too smart for that. He activates every sentinel, jet, tank (you name it) and set them all to target the Asgardians while all of Earth's heroes and villains battle them.

And if the Asgardians still stand, Magneto unleashes all of the world's nukes upon the gods.

Thor eats a hearty bowl of nukes for breakfast every morning. You think that'll even phase Odin?

Besides, Magneto is out of commission, last I checked.

masterbruce
Sentry can take Thor, with backup from Iron Man and Wonderman.

Dr. Doom and Dr. Strange take on Loki.

EVERYONE ELSE takes on Odin.

Soljer
Sentry can take Thor, with backup from Iron Man and Wonderman.

Dr. Doom and Dr. Strange take on Loki.

EVERYONE ELSE takes on Odin.

....Everyone else? What? Spike? Wolverine? Spiderman?

I'm sure there is someone that could even this up some, but it sure as HELL isn't just simply 'everyone else'.

Sentry, Iron Man, and Wonderman may be able to take Thor. Strange could arguably take Loki solo.

But still, who else do we have left? I'm straining to think of very powerful foes on marvel earth right now.

Odin level? Hmmm...

EDIT: Anything to stop Odin from magicking everyone's X genes off? Or simply destroying the planet, killing off the few who need not breathe, AND could survive such a blast, and then recreating earth to rule? stick out tongue.

Grimm22
Jesus > Odin cool shifty

Soljer
Originally posted by Grimm22
Jesus > Odin cool shifty

No, Jesus can kick the shit out of the Olympians, but not the asgardians, wink.

DigiMark007
Odin's the killer here. Thor and Loki are beatable, but still tough. If they occupy too many "ubers" there'll be no one left but crap guys and Reed's prep time to fight Odin.

And yeah, Magneto's de-powered, and Wanda's MIA. The mutants won't be much help here at all.

rotiart
Dungeon Master: Everyone roll your dice.
*sounds of dice rolling*
Dungeon Master: Well, looks like everybody dies except one. Jesus saves.
Dead Player: Jesus saves?! Jesus always saves!!!

Nikkolas
Apocalypse would be some use given he's rather intelligent and has gone toe-to-toe with Loki before. But he's not on Earth either. He's in another dimension or universe or somewhere eating popcorn witht he Celestials. So, while he may not have been the determinign factor, Earth is now deprived of one more potential helper.

masterbruce
so who the f&*k is still left on Earth? There's gotta be someone.

Nikkolas
I think it's safe to say no one who has a prayer of stopping all 3 of these guys. Like someone said, Odin is the biggest and baddest. Thor and Loki could potentially lose against current Marvel Earth but throwing in odin ends up with the 3 easily taking over Earth. The only real prayer is for the Fantastic Four to call iN Silver Surfer or some other cosmic deciding to intervene. Hell, would Uatu count? He took on Galactus in another timeline, I think. He lost, but he gave it a shot and his energies were enough for Galactus to consume them and leave Earth alone.

DigiMark007
so who the f&*k is still left on Earth? There's gotta be someone.

Sentry
Dr. Strange
Doom
Reed
Black Bolt
Hercules
Iron Man
Wonder Man

Can't think of any other big guns....and even guys like IM and WM might not be much help.

Everyone else is either street level or a bunch of crap muties.

Soujaboy
I think the Asgardians take this rather easily.

Odin could simply tansfer earths populace to a pocket dimension as he did in his fight with Seth. After being transferred, Odin should be able to easily destroy the dimension rendering earths heros dead.

Although Thor and Loki are powerful, I don't see them taking this alone. However it has been shown that Loki has the power not only to defeat Strange, but to kill him.

I don't believe Sentry's powers have been explored enough to put him on the same lv as Thor. Seeing as how Thor could simply absorb Sentry's solar energy directly, I don't see Sentry as much of a threat.

imo Asgardians 10/10, however I can be persuaded.

MightyEInherjar

Black Bolt

Isn't Black Bolt on the Moon with the rest of the Inhumans?

Mr Master
With one day prep,

Reed and Johnny Storm alone wipe them all from existence.

masterbruce
Sentry
Dr. Strange
Doom
Reed
Black Bolt
Hercules
Iron Man
Wonder Man

Can't think of any other big guns....and even guys like IM and WM might not be much help.

Everyone else is either street level or a bunch of crap muties.

This is a good primary force.

For backup:
Leaders: Captain America
Power: Colossus, Thing, Warpath, Rhino, Abomination, etc
Energy: Cyclops, Gambit, Storm, Torch, Invisible Woman, etc
Decoys: Venom, Carnage, Spiderman, Wolverine, Luke Cage, Sabretooth, Omega Red, etc

King Kandy
Man... If this happened a couple years ago, I'd say genis would have carried the victory for Earth... but nowadays they take it.

rotiart
Originally posted by Soujaboy
I think the Asgardians take this rather easily.

Odin could simply tansfer earths populace to a pocket dimension as he did in his fight with Seth. After being transferred, Odin should be able to easily destroy the dimension rendering earths heros dead.

Although Thor and Loki are powerful, I don't see them taking this alone. However it has been shown that Loki has the power not only to defeat Strange, but to kill him.

I don't believe Sentry's powers have been explored enough to put him on the same lv as Thor. Seeing as how Thor could simply absorb Sentry's solar energy directly, I don't see Sentry as much of a threat.

imo Asgardians 10/10, however I can be persuaded.

you're assuming Thor strips the energy straight from a being... when has he ever done that.... cause none come to mind. I remember people firing energy at Thor... and he absorbed it... but never forcefully taking it from someone...

and yah, if the fight is restrained to earth this is gonna be a tough fight..

actually someone that comes to mind for me is baron Zemo... with the moonstones, it was said that he was a match for the elder grandmaster... which might make him a good make for odin...

so right now...
odin vs zemo with moonstones
thor vs sentry (because i've never seen thor take power from a person before.
and loki vs. Dr. Strange, Dr. Druid, that arachni witch... person.. the Undead (dr. Strange's brother), Dr. Strange's servant...wang or whatever.. dr. doom..

btw, most forget but if this is people restrained to earth, inhumans are out as technically they are on the moon... big grin

however as the eternals of earth recently regained their memories and powers... in eternals #4.. makkari came back big grin you got sersi too.. big grin

DigiMark007
I'd love to see this story arc.

I'd be rooting for the Asgardian trio. no expression

Nikkolas
Ikaris, the Prime Eternal, isn't any slouch either. But even if the Inhumans wer eon Earth, they're at war with the US so they probably wouldn't help anyway.

King Kandy
you're assuming Thor strips the energy straight from a being... when has he ever done that.... cause none come to mind. I remember people firing energy at Thor... and he absorbed it... but never forcefully taking it from someone...

actually someone that comes to mind for me is baron Zemo... with the moonstones, it was said that he was a match for the elder grandmaster... which might make him a good make for odin...

so right now...
and loki vs. Dr. Strange, Dr. Druid, that arachni witch... person.. the Undead (dr. Strange's brother), Dr. Strange's servant...wang or whatever.. dr. doom..

btw, most forget but if this is people restrained to earth, inhumans are out as technically they are on the moon... big grin

however as the eternals of earth recently regained their memories and powers... in eternals #4.. makkari came back big grin you got sersi too.. big grin
Wong=non-factor.

King_Mungi
Beta Ray Bill lives on Earth and basically would cancel out Thor

Also is this marvel Earth as the other elder gods can fight?

masterbruce
I don't want elder gods to be in this scenario

rotiart
of course not, because if zeus showed up... and wong could help.. he'd carry all of dr. stranges artifacts for him. big grin

masterbruce
I'm beginning to think Marvel Earth can take this

They have enough power to hold the Asgardians at bay for Reed and Victor to work up some master plan

Soljer
I'm beginning to think Marvel Earth can take this

They have enough power to hold the Asgardians at bay for Reed and Victor to work up some master plan

Reed and Victor are DAMNED smart.

Are they smart enough to come up with a solution to a high level magical being with no true weakness? Before Odin is done killing EVERYONE (which he could almost literally do with a snap of his fingers)?

Doubtful.

rotiart
Considering Odin gets prep for 1 day before the fight.... :/

its that 1 day prep that makes it a nonfight... Odin teleports all the people of earth into the sun...

Actually currently... between odin and loki... they could mindrape the president of the u.s. with 1 day of prep... and force him to use the SHRA enforcers as helpers to Odin... thereby creating much chaos. big grin

Or hell... they go and set off all the atomic bombs in the world.

Soujaboy

so right now...

Thor was able to simply absorb the energy from the Presence body, I believe Thor can do the same to Sentry.

Solger said it best, Odin could win this with a simple snap of the finger.

Soljer
Considering Odin gets prep for 1 day before the fight.... :/

its that 1 day prep that makes it a nonfight... Odin teleports all the people of earth into the sun...

Actually currently... between odin and loki... they could mindrape the president of the u.s. with 1 day of prep... and force him to use the SHRA enforcers as helpers to Odin... thereby creating much chaos. big grin

Or hell... they go and set off all the atomic bombs in the world.

Usually you aren't allowed to use prep AS an attack, but rather just prepare for it.

However, since the original poster said that Earth has no forewarning of the attack, the Asgardians COULD go the sneaky route, and take control of the entire world through mind control, and then use everyone's weapons against each other, have them destroy each other, and then mop up the survivors.

thedude1948
Dr Strange, Baron Zemo, Sentry, Clor all could slow the trio down (and possibly take Thor and Loki out), but there is no way that Marvel Earth is going to beat Odin with 1 day prep without prep themselves.

Soujaboy
Usually you aren't allowed to use prep AS an attack, but rather just prepare for it.

However, since the original poster said that Earth has no forewarning of the attack, the Asgardians COULD go the sneaky route, and take control of the entire world through mind control, and then use everyone's weapons against each other, have them destroy each other, and then mop up the survivors.

Another great post

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by thedude1948
Dr Strange, Baron Zemo, Sentry, Clor all could slow the trio down (and possibly take Thor and Loki out), but there is no way that Marvel Earth is going to beat Odin with 1 day prep without prep themselves.

I don't understand what Clor is going to do, Odin snaps his fingers and changes his DNA, done.

Stupid Rookie
I think people are underestimating the use of prep here. Loki is no dummy and assuming they actually work together they should take this. They would be smart enough to neurtalize their biggest threats first. Maybe send Loki and Thor after Reed and Odin after Doom. That wouldn't last long, then the three of them go get Strange, who could posible have been warned, but still this is Odin we are talking about. Then really the best prep guys are gone. After that they go after Zemo and them maybe Sentry. I think before the rest of earth wakes up in the morning Strange, Doom, Reed, Zemo, and Sentry are gone. The Rest of them are going to have a hard time taking down the likes of Thor let alone these three.

ThePittman
What about Jamie Braddock, he definitely could cause them some major problems.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by ThePittman
What about Jamie Braddock, he definitely could cause them some major problems.

no she won't

Sub_Mariner
Thor and Loki could possibly do this.

With Odin it is a curbstonp.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Thor and Loki could possibly do this.

With Odin it is a curbstonp.

thumb up

King_Mungi
no she won't

Jamie is a guy, and a vastly powerful mutant. High level reality manipulator
===
Also the likes of Witchfire, Dr.Druid, Talisman, Merlin, Dr.Strange, Shaman, Morgan Le Frey etc. etc. All can take Loki out

With Beta Ray Bill on Earth he cancels out Thor until reinforcements back him up.

Then it's all of Marvel Earth against Odin, I don't see how the hell you guys are giving the Asgardians such an easy win.

Edit: Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Mad Jim Jaspers still have his powers? He's still alive with the Fury combined with him now

rotiart
Originally posted by King_Mungi
===
Also the likes of Witchfire, Dr.Druid, Talisman, Merlin, Dr.Strange, Shaman, Morgan Le Frey etc. etc. All can take Loki out

With Beta Ray Bill on Earth he cancels out Thor until reinforcements back him up.

Then it's all of Marvel Earth against Odin, I don't see how the hell you guys are giving the Asgardians such an easy win.

Edit: Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Mad Jim Jaspers still have his powers? He's still alive with the Fury combined with him now

Since when were Merlin and Morgan Le Faye shown to be on earth...

I gave it to the gods cause they get 1 day of prep before anyone on earth knows the fights going on... fight starts... and odin casts spells to put guys like strange to sleep... or to fight on his side... who knows. 1 day of prep is a long time to a god... even assuming you don't let him cast a summoning spell...

bean_machine
Right now, Marvel Earth is lots less powerful than usual. Lots less mutants, no Jean, Xavier, Magneto, etc.

Well from what I have read in other forums, Magneto got his power back from the Collective.

Is this true? I am not reading any New Avengers at the moment.

Soujaboy
===

It's Odin, Marvels hero's really don't stand a chance.

hulk10
They are the most powerful norse gods but certainly all the other mavel heros and villans put together could most likely defeat them although they will have a giant tussle.

King_Mungi
Since when were Merlin and Morgan Le Faye shown to be on earth...

I gave it to the gods cause they get 1 day of prep before anyone on earth knows the fights going on... fight starts... and odin casts spells to put guys like strange to sleep... or to fight on his side... who knows. 1 day of prep is a long time to a god... even assuming you don't let him cast a summoning spell...

Their home base as stated is Earth

Why the hell do people think one day prep is enough time to do things like that? No it's not, other gods have had more than a day prep and they failed.

Originally posted by bean_machine
Well from what I have read in other forums, Magneto got his power back from the Collective.

Is this true? I am not reading any New Avengers at the moment.

It's true, but after he regained his power the helicopter he was in exploded and hasn't been seen since.

It's Odin, Marvels hero's really don't stand a chance.

Ummm...no. Earth still has high and and I mean high level reality manipulators. This is just crazy, borderline fanboyism

bigbran
Haven't you people played Ultimate Alliance?
Doom with Odin power destroyed all heros.
Quite a good story line too.

Thor prepares a Godblast. Loki uses some pawns of the people on Earth.
Odin just stands there and prepares for the onslaught he is about to unlease, oh ya, and he takes out Gungir.

draxx_tOfU
can you consider adam warlock?

technically, he was, uhm, created on earth....

also, what's the status of mister m?

KillAll
whats to stop thor loki and odin from animating the destroyer and just blowing earth up that way????

i cant see anybody really stopping it.

Soujaboy
Their home base as stated is Earth

Why the hell do people think one day prep is enough time to do things like that? No it's not, other gods have had more than a day prep and they failed.

It's true, but after he regained his power the helicopter he was in exploded and hasn't been seen since.

Ummm...no. Earth still has high and and I mean high level reality manipulators. This is just crazy, borderline fanboyism

No it's not, and this word has been thrown around too much lately. Odin has already shown the ability to create and drop all Marvel earths population into a pocket dimension in fear of killing them in his fight with Seth. I don't see why He couldn't do the same now, but instead ok dropping them in a pocket dimension drop them in Hel?

guy222
Tiamut, the Dreaming Celestial destroys those three

Bouboumaster
Thor and Loki wouldn't real threat. Throw them Hulk and Strange, and it's a case close. But I don't see anyone that could stop Odin... Captain Britain with Excalibur and the talismant?

llagrok
Odin can cast a spell to kill any hero on earth, store their souls and recreate the bodies of those that wouldn't pose a threat. King Thor already took over Earth.

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thor and Loki wouldn't real threat. Throw them Hulk and Strange, and it's a case close. But I don't see anyone that could stop Odin... Captain Britain with Excalibur and the talismant?

Naw, you're wrong.

Terryc250
odin solos current marvel earth

cmack
they can, and they will, odin can solo

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who's on Marvel Earth that presents a threat? mad Jim? He alone can ensure that Odin doesn't do much.

Soljer
Sentry solos these three.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sentry solos these three.
confused

llagrok
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Who's on Marvel Earth that presents a threat? mad Jim? He alone can ensure that Odin doesn't do much.

He would care?

Also, I don't think he lives on Marvel Earth.

Bransolute
Mad Jim is pretty much not on Earth... Omniverse somewhere, but not on Earth.

cmack
so with that being said, odin solos

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Bransolute
Mad Jim is pretty much not on Earth... Omniverse somewhere, but not on Earth.

He's been back on Earth for awhile now

batdude123
Magneto Magneto isn't powerless anymore.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He's been back on Earth for awhile now

That is what I thought.

Bransolute
He's been back on Earth for awhile now In the last 'X-Men: Die by Sword', he looked like he was just hanging around somewhere in the Omniverse.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/X-Men_DbtS_20033.jpg

King_Mungi
He was hanging around, but he always returns to Earth even as Die By Sword showed.

Bransolute
He was hanging around, but he always returns to Earth even as Die By Sword showed. Dat's his last appearance... an he wasn't on Earth it looked like...

Doesn't really matter though, since this thread was made a while ago.
Or, was it made in the future? shock

King_Mungi
Well he has only had two apperances I believe since his rebirth, but he has been on Earth and considers Earth his homebase

I'm going with future as I'm watching phenomenon

guy222
Jaspers

http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.0f7bc59626.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
Jaspers

http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.0f7bc59626.jpg Why does that chick flying near the front look Like Wonder Woman? confused

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Why does that chick flying near the front look Like Wonder Woman? confused
I was thinking the exact same thing.

Terryc250
if MJJ is on earth MJJ stops the 3, if hes not.. then Odin solos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.