Nightwing Vs Nick Fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExtraMision5555
Nick fury gets a generic Punisher esque weapon set
Nightwing gets his billyclubs, And to make it fair, Takes place in a shopping mall, one that would allow nightwing to avoid gunfire via agility and enviornment.

ThoughtS?

ExtraMision5555
really?

leonidas
realllyyyyyy tough. i'll go with fury 6/10 on basis of experience and better weaponry. both are hard core, but nick MAY be the tiniest bit more hard core as well . . .

h2h or equal weapons i'd say nw 6-7/10.

good fight. smile

ExtraMision5555
I agree, as of right now im giving nightwing a very slight majority, if nightwing could clsoe the gap between them im pertty confident he could overcome nick in h2h

ExtraMision5555
thier is some quality debateing to be had!!!

i hope i come back to 999 pages of pure debatesex

ExtraMision5555
bump?

rotiart
I'd have to say that Nick in his prime would have probably been able punisher in skill and ability... however... now? i'd put him below...

What does that mean exactly? well in the punisher vs nightwing thread i said punisher loses...

guess what.. .i'd say nick should lose... i love the guy but... hes a bit old... and doesn't have any speed feats.. which he'll need for a fight with nightwing...

H. S. 6
Originally posted by rotiart
I'd have to say that Nick in his prime would have probably been able punisher in skill and ability... however... now? i'd put him below...

What does that mean exactly? well in the punisher vs nightwing thread i said punisher loses...

guess what.. .i'd say nick should lose... i love the guy but... hes a bit old... and doesn't have any speed feats.. which he'll need for a fight with nightwing...

Doesn't he take that serum that will keep him alive until he's, like... 150?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by rotiart

Nick may look old, but he's still proving to be a BaMf. The fact is, given weaponry, he takes the edge here. No, it's by no means a curbstomp- this is a great battle, and NW's agility is creditably superhuman.

But, Nick still takes it 6/10. The edge is his superior firepower, which he is guarunteed to be exceptional with.

And his hand to hand skills arn't to be discredited. This is a man who went, for a good long battle, toe to toe with Captain America. His training and expierience have provided him with a reason to be non-superhowered and still respected and damn dangerous.

Soljer
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Doesn't he take that serum that will keep him alive until he's, like... 150?

Also, hasn't he matched the likes of Wolverine and Captain America in hand to hand combat?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Soljer
Also, hasn't he matched the likes of Wolverine and Captain America in hand to hand combat?

Indeed.

Tron
Did y'all forget that Dick has Deathtroke for an arch-enemy?

leonidas
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Nick may look old, but he's still proving to be a BaMf. The fact is, given weaponry, he takes the edge here. No, it's by no means a curbstomp- this is a great battle, and NW's agility is creditably superhuman.

But, Nick still takes it 6/10. The edge is his superior firepower, which he is guarunteed to be exceptional with.

And his hand to hand skills arn't to be discredited. This is a man who went, for a good long battle, toe to toe with Captain America. His training and expierience have provided him with a reason to be non-superhowered and still respected and damn dangerous.

well said. wink

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by leonidas
well said. wink

Thanks wink

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Tron

i was thinking that too actually

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Tron

Thats a different scenerio

First, it's the fact that they're arch enemys that makes thebiggest difference.

Do you honestly think Dick would fare as well if he was meeting Slade for the first time? If he hadn't battled him countless times before, and developed a raw hatred for the villain?

Dick knows his favourite enemy inside out. he knows all the moves, the tricks, how he thinks.

And, in H2H, Fury trumps DS

Soljer
Thats a different scenerio

First, it's the fact that they're arch enemys that makes thebiggest difference.

Do you honestly think Dick would fare as well if he was meeting Slade for the first time? If he hadn't battled him countless times before, and developed a raw hatred for the villain?

Dick knows his favourite enemy inside out. he knows all the moves, the tricks, how he thinks.

And, in H2H, Fury trumps DS

Cosigned.

Not to say that Fury is stronger or faster than Deathstroke.

Just that he's more skilled.

Darth Scythe
When did Nick become black? Or was that just in the Ultimates?

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Darth Scythe
When did Nick become black? Or was that just in the Ultimates?

Yes, just in the ultimate storyline

Nightstick
This is tough Nightwing has the edge in speed, agility, and possibly hand to hand. Fury has the edge in firepower and experience. Damn it, it could go either way.

PRAYERRUN
hmmmm Nightwing vs Nick Fury.....toughie. I think Bats might be more of a challenge really. I mean Nick HAS gone up against Cap before.

jrodslam
Well if Fury only get Punisher esque weaponry, Nightwing may be able to avoid being shot. Fury runs out of bullets and thats where the h2h comes in. Fury is much more experienced, Nightwing is more agile and a bit faster. Whos more skilled? Im inclined to say Fury.

If i had to pick a winner, id say Fury 6/10.

PRAYERRUN
well I doubt that fury would use a gun in the store because...wel he's a good guy lol. unless he had a good shot, he wouldn't use it. besides nightwing has been trained on how to get rid of the gun and then attack. this is where the question lies...could nightwing take out the shield leader? hmmmmm. cap and nick went at it a couple of times.....does anybody know exactly if nick ever WON those fights?

jrodslam
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
well I doubt that fury would use a gun in the store because...wel he's a good guy lol. unless he had a good shot, he wouldn't use it. besides nightwing has been trained on how to get rid of the gun and then attack. this is where the question lies...could nightwing take out the shield leader? hmmmmm. cap and nick went at it a couple of times.....does anybody know exactly if nick ever WON those fights?

Well as far as i know, Fury and Cap stalemated a couple of times. There was also this one instance where Cap thought Fury went bad, but all along he was gighting a LMD. They were prety much stalemated until the end panel. I dont know how LMD Fury got Cap down. Overpowered maybe?

ExtraMision5555
Yeah, its really close
the way i see it, seeing that Nick could definately hang with Nightwing in h2h, nightwings agility and billyclub might give him a moderate edge, but thats not to say nick wouldent be armed either with a knife of some sort. I duno,
Personally i think if it came down to h2h (and it very well might), nightwing would probably have the slight majority
Although, Nicks durabulity is a bit better than nightwings
hmmmmmmmmmmm..
more thought required

ExtraMision5555
Can someone post feats for nick fury? i know alot about nightwing but my nick fury knoweldge could use some help
it would help this debate atleast
if anyone wants nightwing scans i could post some

im really leaning towards nightwing as a definate majority via strength, acrobatics and fighting ability

jrodslam
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Can someone post feats for nick fury? i know alot about nightwing but my nick fury knoweldge could use some help
it would help this debate atleast
if anyone wants nightwing scans i could post some

im really leaning towards nightwing as a definate majority via strength, acrobatics and fighting ability

big grin

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t394175.html

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by jrodslam
big grin

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t394175.html

Ty, i will do some reading smile

ExtraMision5555
Man, after reading that it makes it even harder to decide.

Well heres my assessment,
Nick has incredible durability, marksmanry, and incredible h2h skills
perhaps in this fight most importantly, his durability, and ability to catch his opponents off guard (which he has done frequently)

On the other hand
Nightwing has perhaps the best human acrobaitc feats in marvel as well as dc (key word human), bordering on inhuman. His trajectory rediculous, on a captian america/daredevil level, not to mention he has shown the ability to be aware of his surroundings/opponents (as he was once blindfolded on top of a train and had to deal with some crooks) He also caught robin from falling off, all this while blindfolded.
And Nightwings h2h is obviously incredible, being trained by batman, and holding up against deathstroke and alot of people who are obviously physically stronger than him.

Now when the two meet?
Its going to be incredibly hard for nick to tag nightwing, despite his incredible marksmanship. Nightwing has probably dodged more bullets than nick has ever fired in his life. well, not really. but a rediculous ammount. The ways i could see nick winning is by shooting nightwing, obviously, but i would say its SOMEWHAT, somewhat, unlikely. But Its an advantage none the less. at the same time, in addition to his billyclubs, nightwing has a few other things in his belt to help him (he has carried stun grenades before) which could cause problems for nick.

If it came down to h2h? Its really hard to say. Nightwing is extremely talented, and most importantly extremely, extremely agile, but nick is probably one of the most underrated h2h combatnants (partially due to his lack of h2h showings) But his fight with cap is a noteworthy one. ALTHOUGH, he did have a steel arm in that fight? unless tehy have fought more than once ( i dont understand what was the LM? thing?) regardless, he dodged caps shield, and held with cap, also easily tossed wovlerine around in the HOM storyarc.

The way i see it, IN h2h, i,
hmm.. Nightwings going to have to be on his best behavior to put nick down permnantly, as nick has rediculous punisher-like durability, and can still fight atelast decently with some handicaps. NIghtwing though has some pertty crazy strength feats for a human (tossing refrigerators, damageing blockbuster who was tremendously stronger than nightwing, and humans in general)

With that in mind, I seriosuly have no idea who to give a majority to
simply because nick could blast nigthwing away before it came to h2h, but if it came to h2h, im pertty confident nightwing would win, albeit barely

Its really hard to say, but im thinking Nightwing, like 5.2/10
EXTREMELY close fight

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Man, after reading that it makes it even harder to decide.

Well heres my assessment,
Nick has incredible durability, marksmanry, and incredible h2h skills
perhaps in this fight most importantly, his durability, and ability to catch his opponents off guard (which he has done frequently)

On the other hand
Nightwing has perhaps the best human acrobaitc feats in marvel as well as dc (key word human), bordering on inhuman. His trajectory rediculous, on a captian america/daredevil level, not to mention he has shown the ability to be aware of his surroundings/opponents (as he was once blindfolded on top of a train and had to deal with some crooks) He also caught robin from falling off, all this while blindfolded.
And Nightwings h2h is obviously incredible, being trained by batman, and holding up against deathstroke and alot of people who are obviously physically stronger than him.

Now when the two meet?
Its going to be incredibly hard for nick to tag nightwing, despite his incredible marksmanship. Nightwing has probably dodged more bullets than nick has ever fired in his life. well, not really. but a rediculous ammount. The ways i could see nick winning is by shooting nightwing, obviously, but i would say its SOMEWHAT, somewhat, unlikely. But Its an advantage none the less. at the same time, in addition to his billyclubs, nightwing has a few other things in his belt to help him (he has carried stun grenades before) which could cause problems for nick.

If it came down to h2h? Its really hard to say. Nightwing is extremely talented, and most importantly extremely, extremely agile, but nick is probably one of the most underrated h2h combatnants (partially due to his lack of h2h showings) But his fight with cap is a noteworthy one. ALTHOUGH, he did have a steel arm in that fight? unless tehy have fought more than once ( i dont understand what was the LM? thing?) regardless, he dodged caps shield, and held with cap, also easily tossed wovlerine around in the HOM storyarc.

The way i see it, IN h2h, i,
hmm.. Nightwings going to have to be on his best behavior to put nick down permnantly, as nick has rediculous punisher-like durability, and can still fight atelast decently with some handicaps. NIghtwing though has some pertty crazy strength feats for a human (tossing refrigerators, damageing blockbuster who was tremendously stronger than nightwing, and humans in general)

With that in mind, I seriosuly have no idea who to give a majority to
simply because nick could blast nigthwing away before it came to h2h, but if it came to h2h, im pertty confident nightwing would win, albeit barely

Its really hard to say, but im thinking Nightwing, like 5.2/10
EXTREMELY close fight

Thought it doesnt help my case, I should mention that NW's suit is bullet proof...

Fury still takes him, of course. About 6/10. He always seems to aim for the head anyways, and, even if he misses him, he takes NW out in H2H

ExtraMision5555
Thought it doesnt help my case, I should mention that NW's suit is bullet proof...

Fury still takes him, of course. About 6/10. He always seems to aim for the head anyways, and, even if he misses him, he takes NW out in H2H

Although i disagree with the H2h statement, its so close (in that department) that i actually, dont disagree
i just dont know
lol

Renetto
Well I have saw Dick do crazy dodging feats, like 20 guns from 20 cops. So if he can do that then he can keep away long enough to get the win......Maybe.

ExtraMision5555
ill never decide
nightwing 5/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.