BloodRayne 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolfie
No, I'm not kidding.

ComingSoon.net reported that Uwe Boll will be directing the sequel to BloodRayne.

Though I don't pay attention to DVD sales figures, I wouldn't be surprised if the BloodRayne DVD sold well, as it included the entire first video game. My friend bought it and he considered it "buying the video game for $20 and it included the movie."

Wanna hear the worst part? BloodRayne goes to THE WILD WEST!!!

Solo
****. Well, at least the Sin City sequel isn't being made.

Wolfie
It isn't? I was looking forward to that one.

Impediment
Originally posted by Solo
Well, at least the Sin City sequel isn't being made.

Why isn't it? IMDb says otherwise.

Strangelove
****. Well, at least the Sin City sequel isn't being made. Ummm....

Sin City 2 and 3 are already in the works

Solo
- Comics2Film

From Rodriguez himself.

BackFire
Of course there will be a Sin City sequel, may be delayed but it will come.

Solo
Better left alone.

BackFire
Why? There's so much left that they could do with the universe, and it's obvious that they'd be taking their time with it, since they're waiting so long to get the right actress and stuff. Plus if it has the same director and actors returning. There's no reason to believe the sequel wouldn't be just as good as the original.

Solo
The rest of the novels are shit.

BackFire
Well I've heard otherwise from many many people.

Strangelove
- Comics2Film

From Rodriguez himself. And how is that from Rodriguez itself? It just looks like a crappy tabloid story. By all accounts, Robert's working relationship with Frank Miller is fantastic, including direct reports from both parties involved. That 'article' it more than likely a lie.Originally posted by Solo
The rest of the novels are shit. Also not true

Wolfie
I've read "Booze, Broads, and Bullets" (which they were gonna adapt in the second movie) and it was great. I don't think Miller would be able to pull off directing on his own.

Solo
Originally posted by Strangelove
And how is that from Rodriguez itself? It just looks like a crappy tabloid story. By all accounts, Robert's working relationship with Frank Miller is fantastic, including direct reports from both parties involved. That 'article' it more than likely a lie.
We'll soon see now won't we? Just because you can continue a story, doesn't mean you should.
Originally posted by Strangelove
Also not true
I didn't know an opinion could be either true or untrue. Times must've changed, I suppose. Cheers!

WrathfulDwarf
How the hell does Uwe Boll keeps making movies?

Does anyone know if he has a pact with the Devil?

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
How the hell does Uwe Boll keeps making movies? German tax laws... he's basically able to write off 100% of his investments in his films as a tax deduction. He only pays taxes on the profits of his films, and if it runs at a loss he gets a tax write-off.

WrathfulDwarf
*shakes fist at German tax laws*

Strangelove
I didn't know an opinion could be either true or untrue. Times must've changed, I suppose. Cheers! It's not true.....in my opinion

office jesus
..They should hold a restraining order or something against Bowle for making these films. He needs to be shot on sight.

Wolfie
Well, finally Uwe Boll is kicked out of the cinemas.

BloodRayne 2 will be DTV.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.