soul reaver vs soul eater

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
raziel vs shang tsung

raziel is an immortal and the only way he can be defeated is with the soul reaver (material form). i'm making this detail void for a fair fight.

i'm not sure how the mechanics of shang tsungs' soul eating capabilities would actually affect the soul reaver. either way i doubt highly he could just take it. if that were the case shang tsung would truely be unstoppable (excluding the souless of course). shang tsung will be unable to steal the soul from the reaver unless he actually defeats raziel. the same applies to the destoyer (raziel). unless he defeats an opponent he cannot actually devour their soul.

both are ancient, thus have immense experience in combat.

shang tsung is by far the superiour figher of the two. a master of every martial art known to man.

raziel was a commanding general for the sarafan armies when he was mortal. as a vampire he was the greatest of kains' lieutenits.

shang tsung has a superiour human level of strength, speed, agility, and druability. he can emit flamming skulls and other projectile attacks. some of his powers are telekenetic esque. shang tsung can also briefly change form into other combatants that he has defeated, being able to use any and all of there powers. (in the mortal combat movie, shang tsung was also able to summon forth the dead to do his bidding. i'll aliow this ability into the fight)

raziels strength enables him to move several tons of weight and move faster than that of humans. he has command of the elements: fire, water, earth, light, dark, and of course the good ol' vanilla reaver (no spirit reaver. too much overkill). each reaver has various effects. the dark reaver in particular, fully charged, grants him temporary invisiblity and summons forth strange phantom creatures to his aid. with all but the dark reaver, fully powered, he can emmit large bursts of energy from the reaver. he also has telekenetic powers.

shang tsung is assumed to be a master of nearly every weapon known to man. shang tsung favors using the chinese blade.

raziel has the soul reaver, which is indestructable and can never be disarmed. (the power of the soul reaver has always varied. in soul reaver 1, a single blow utterly destroyed an opponent. in soul reaver 2, the reavers strength depended on how much it had been fed. in defiance it's power was equal to any blade but indestructable. for the sake of a fair fight this reaver will be that of the likeness in defiance)

raziel needs to constantly feed while in the material realm for he constantly "rots." he has the ability of warping into the spectral realm at any given moment where he is truely a god. he can feed here and not worry about losing health. this ability also gives him a "teleporting/time freeze" ability. when in the spectral realm time in the material turns to a near standstill. futhermore, because of raziels defiance to the elder god, he can no longer reappear in any given place. instead raziel must find a suitable corpse to repossess.

shang tsung was given his youth once more by shao kahn. however, to maintain such shang tsung still needs to feed on souls. furthermore, the more souls shang tsung has at his disposal; the more powerful he becomes.

the arena staged is that of an ancient burial ground. plenty of souls to feast on and plenty of dead bodies to reanimate for a good long fight. eventually though both will run out.

and go Happy Dance

Kaled
system infomation overload, your frying my fanboy circuits miffed

TricksterPriest
Very nice. Very very nice. you have provided a wealth of information and considerable analysis. I salute you. Well, minus the soul reaver only requirement for killing Raz, this is a good fight. But I fail to see how Shang Tsung can kill Raz. He doesn't seem to have anything that can permanently kill Raz.

geshien
Originally posted by Kaled
system infomation overload, your frying my fanboy circuits miffed

well, you have my apologiese wink

Sam Z
I doubt Shang can steal Rasiel's soul and there is nothing he could do to soul reaver blade.

Burning thought
Raziel....do i really have to say why?

geshien
Originally posted by geshien
raziel vs shang tsung

raziel is an immortal and the only way he can be defeated is with the soul reaver (material form). i'm making this detail void for a fair fight.

i'm not sure how the mechanics of shang tsungs' soul eating capabilities would actually affect the soul reaver. either way i doubt highly he could just take it. if that were the case shang tsung would truely be unstoppable (excluding the souless of course). shang tsung will be unable to steal the soul from the reaver unless he actually defeats raziel. the same applies to the destoyer (raziel). unless he defeats an opponent he cannot actually devour their soul.

both are ancient, thus have immense experience in combat.

shang tsung is by far the superiour figher of the two. a master of every martial art known to man.

raziel was a commanding general for the sarafan armies when he was mortal. as a vampire he was the greatest of kains' lieutenits.

shang tsung has a superiour human level of strength, speed, agility, and druability. he can emit flamming skulls and other projectile attacks. some of his powers are telekenetic esque. shang tsung can also briefly change form into other combatants that he has defeated, being able to use any and all of there powers. (in the mortal combat movie, shang tsung was also able to summon forth the dead to do his bidding. i'll aliow this ability into the fight)

raziels strength enables him to move several tons of weight and move faster than that of humans. he has command of the elements: fire, water, earth, light, dark, and of course the good ol' vanilla reaver (no spirit reaver. too much overkill). each reaver has various effects. the dark reaver in particular, fully charged, grants him temporary invisiblity and summons forth strange phantom creatures to his aid. with all but the dark reaver, fully powered, he can emmit large bursts of energy from the reaver. he also has telekenetic powers.

shang tsung is assumed to be a master of nearly every weapon known to man. shang tsung favors using the chinese blade.

raziel has the soul reaver, which is indestructable and can never be disarmed. (the power of the soul reaver has always varied. in soul reaver 1, a single blow utterly destroyed an opponent. in soul reaver 2, the reavers strength depended on how much it had been fed. in defiance it's power was equal to any blade but indestructable. for the sake of a fair fight this reaver will be that of the likeness in defiance)

raziel needs to constantly feed while in the material realm for he constantly "rots." he has the ability of warping into the spectral realm at any given moment where he is truely a god. he can feed here and not worry about losing health. this ability also gives him a "teleporting/time freeze" ability. when in the spectral realm time in the material turns to a near standstill. futhermore, because of raziels defiance to the elder god, he can no longer reappear in any given place. instead raziel must find a suitable corpse to repossess.

shang tsung was given his youth once more by shao kahn. however, to maintain such shang tsung still needs to feed on souls. furthermore, the more souls shang tsung has at his disposal; the more powerful he becomes.

the arena staged is that of an ancient burial ground. plenty of souls to feast on and plenty of dead bodies to reanimate for a good long fight. eventually though both will run out.

and go Happy Dance

just being analytical... i forgot to mention raziel has command over the element of wind as well :P

MadMel
Originally posted by Burning thought
Raziel....do i really have to say why?
might as well stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.