Alexander Luthor JR vs Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Devil Lance
who wins
Alexander Luthor JR he gets to use the fortress of solitude and sue the equipment he used in Infinite crisis
vs
the Fantastic four

they each get a year of prep

Galan777
didnt AL manipulate Spectre?

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Galan777
didnt AL manipulate Spectre?

No it was his plan that allowed Psycho pirate and Eclipsoto manipulate Spectre but he did not do it directly.

Galan777
Originally posted by Devil Lance
No it was his plan that allowed Psycho pirate and Eclipsoto manipulate Spectre but he did not do it directly. Man this is a tough one...... AL is no one to be taken lightly, but neither is Reed Richards......

hmm I am gonna give the FF a slight majority 6/10 (but im not sure about this one)

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Galan777
Man this is a tough one...... AL is no one to be taken lightly, but neither is Reed Richards......

hmm I am gonna give the FF a slight majority 6/10 (but im not sure about this one)
you also have to take in consideration Alex Luthors anti matter and matter powers . wink
I'd personally give AL the win 7/10

Devil Lance
bump

Supreme being
Luthor JR takes this

Devil Lance
anyone else?

Grimm22
Hmm erm

I would say FF take this

Alex's power isn't an infinite supply, Reed would invent some machine that could drain him of his power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.