Lex Luther vs Green Goblin (norman)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PlasticMan411
Who'd take this?

Aqua-pimp
Lex ..

lando005
hmm i think lex can out smart norman while all along makein him feel like he was in control

Entity
Lex could outsmart Norman, but Norman won't necessarily play smart. He could just fly the glider right into his mansion and pumpkin bomb the hell out of his ass. lol

Grimm22
Well, GG does job like crazy erm

guy222
normie became a pathetic hulk rip off

way to go marvel

u pieces of s***

Bouboumaster
Without prep, Lex break his hand on Norman.
With prep, Norm is so dead.

JakeTheBank
I'd take Lex in his armor over Stormin' Norman as the Goblin. And the armor is basically standard equipment for Luthor in terms of when he's forced to actually fight.

Super Adaptoid Osborn (lol) would be something else.

Igniz
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'd take Lex in his armor over Stormin' Norman as the Goblin. And the armor is basically standard equipment for Luthor in terms of when he's forced to actually fight.

Super Adaptoid Osborn (lol) would be something else.

thumb up

Sixth_Winged
Does Lex at least have this suit or power ring or is this a prep battle? Cause if it's not then the most likely scenario is...

Norman grabs lex by the troat and shoves his hand to his stomach, rips his guts out, places a pumpkin bomb and kicks lex remains a few yards away and see it explode from a distance.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Does Lex at least have this suit or power ring or is this a prep battle? Cause if it's not then the most likely scenario is...

Norman grabs lex by the troat and shoves his hand to his stomach, rips his guts out, places a pumpkin bomb and kicks lex remains a few yards away and see it explode from a distance.

The suit would count as standard equipment for Luthor, imo, especially given a random combat scenario. The power ring, not so much.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The suit would count as standard equipment for Luthor, imo, especially given a random combat scenario. The power ring, not so much.

I dunno. Does it? I mean majority of his appearance doesn't have him wearing it?(pretty stupid given that he stirs up trouble against superhumans).

Well then Lex owns him. Suit takes a few shots from kryptonians, something norman won't be able to do.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
I dunno. Does it? I mean majority of his appearance doesn't have him wearing it?(pretty stupid given that he stirs up trouble against superhumans).

Well then Lex owns him. Suit takes a few shots from kryptonians, something norman won't be able to do.

When he's actively placed in a combat scenario, he's seen donning the suit. But Lex, as a rule, doesn't physically get involved in such battles, so I can see your point.

In any case, it's a one sided beatdown.

TheMask
Lex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.