You Have Been Chosen!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
You have been chosen by the higher powers to become our worlds hero. They have told you that they can send you to any reality to train and prepare for you destiny. And they will manipulate time so you will not age and you will return to the same point from which you left from, when you believe you are ready for you purpose. What path do you chose to best guide you to become the hero our reality will need?

Entity
Myself, I would go to the Star Wars Universe and be trained as a Jedi Knight then go to the DCU and learn from Batman and Nightwing until they said i was ready. After that long road I will travel to Oa and seek the preparation to become a master Green Lantern. Then return here to take on my destiny

H. S. 6
I would become God, then call it a day.

Soljer
Originally posted by H. S. 6

Good call.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Soljer
Good call.

It's what I'm here for.

Fanboy
I would want Telekinesis like how they used it in that one game so I could generate fire and shit.

Entity
Well, i originally meant for this to be more along the lines of something you could gain from the other reallities as apose to having powers. But i didn't make that clear so my bad.

So how would you gain those abilities? Like where i said i would be trained by the Jedi and the Batfamily then attempt to gain a Green Lantern ring from the guardians.

Soljer
Originally posted by Entity
Well, i originally meant for this to be more along the lines of something you could gain from the other reallities as apose to having powers. But i didn't make that clear so my bad.

So how would you gain those abilities? Like where i said i would be trained by the Jedi and the Batfamily then attempt to gain a Green Lantern ring from the guardians.

Well, you could always try to trick Mxyzptlk into giving you 99% of his power....

freezedoom
I would be a Teen Titan/Danny Phantom/Mon Colle Knight
kind of hero.
Saving lives, travelling through worlds, kicking evil's rear
falling in love all that jazz...

Scoobless
I'd get jacked up on the Extremis virus so that I could breath fire and rip people apart and whatnot..... not very heroic, but what the hell.

smile

Grimm22

Impossible no expression

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Grimm22
Impossible no expression

No.

You just have yourself granted an insane healing factor, then get adamantium bones/claws from Weapon X.

It doesnt hurt to borrow Batmans or Captain America's jobber aura

NoFate007
I think you've got my plan dead on. Train as a Jedi, learn from Batman, and enlist in the GLC. That seems to be the best preparation in my mind as well.

Soljer
Originally posted by NoFate007
I think you've got my plan dead on. Train as a Jedi, learn from Batman, and enlist in the GLC. That seems to be the best preparation in my mind as well.

I'd rather be an acolyte of Doc Strange than train as a Jedi OR learn from batman.

Also, becomming a Herald of Galactus would be a good place to start, as well.

Rewmac

I would become Wolverine and kill you big grin

grey fox
Screw all of this. You guy's are thinking WAY to small. While your doing this 'll be getting myself ranked up as a daemon prince in the Warhammer World.

Think near Omniscience , Spells which can mutate reality , plagues that devastate entire planets etc etc.

No one would DARE to even try a crime.

Soljer
Originally posted by grey fox
Screw all of this. You guy's are thinking WAY to small. While your doing this 'll be getting myself ranked up as a daemon prince in the Warhammer World.

Think near Omniscience , Spells which can mutate reality , plagues that devastate entire planets etc etc.

No one would DARE to even try a crime.

I mentioned becomming a herald of galactus and being trained by none other than Doc strange.

Omniscience? Cosmic awareness/eye of agamotto
Spells which can mutate reality? Power Cosmic/Vishanti Magic
Planetary-level devastation? See above.

smile.

grey fox
Originally posted by Soljer
I mentioned becomming a herald of galactus and being trained by none other than Doc strange.

Omniscience? Cosmic awareness/eye of agamotto
Spells which can mutate reality? Power Cosmic/Vishanti Magic
Planetary-level devastation? See above.

smile.

Being able to call in space gods whom pwn realites >>>>>>>your feats.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Grimm22
Impossible no expression

You're right. I already am God.

Silly me. doh

Originally posted by Rewmac
I would become Wolverine and kill you big grin

I got nothing.

Soljer
Originally posted by grey fox
Being able to call in space gods whom pwn realites >>>>>>>your feats.

I know I'm saying this on a Comic message board, but I really don't do much of the 'geekier' stuff, so I have no knowledge of the Warhammer Universe.

I simply addressed the few abilities you named.

Rewmac

I got nothing.

Or if you make me angry I can be Batman with prep... stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.