Damoism

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damo Iz God
I am Damo, God of Damoism. I am a Damoist, probably the best religion. All you have to do is sit there worshipping me. So, who wants to join?

Hey, it's a religion. There's a believer right here and you can see me. Well not literally but you could see me if I wished you to and you have proof of my existence that's more reason to believe and worship me over any other God as there's more proof that I exist. I suggest everyone convert to Damoism as soon as possible. It truly brings you eternal happiness. Believeing and worshipping my every move is simple and most gratifying. No matter what path you lead in life as long as you believe in my existence and pray to me you will be welcome in to The Castle Of Damo upon your death in which you can do what ever you please.
If you have any questions about Damoism then feel free to ask.
Thank you,
God.

fini
go away noob

King Kandy
no, no, this is very entertaining. I have my own religion as well. The church of the Ultra-Sapien.

Damo Iz God
Originally posted by fini
go away noob

What a friendly greeting. You're definately not getting into the castle of Damo. And I'm now being slated for my religion?... Well if that isn't discrimination then I don't know what is. But atleast I have worked out the location of my shift and caps lock key so I don't have to resort to incorrect grammar. You also left out a comma, if you don't know what a comma is then here is a picture:

http://jamillan.com/perdonimposible/comma-ss2.gif

It is located next to your "m" key.

I suggest you go spam someone elses thread you imbecile.

DigiMark007
Reported.

...start acting more intelligently. No one's laughing.

Damo Iz God
I fail to see how it's worthy of being reported? It isn't wrong at all. I'm merely stating my beliefs. I'd say you shouldn't be so closed minded and accept my religion. Are you trying to state that believing in something you can't see is more intelligent then believeing in something you can? And you're telling me to act more intelligent? I can only act as intelligent as my intelligence can let me. You seem to be lacking a great amount of intelligence as I haven't bashed anyone, double posted or swore. I am only talking about my beliefs which is what this forum is for. I think you should probably go look at the forum and realise you're not in comicbook world anymore.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Damo Iz God
I am Damo, God of Damoism. I am a Damoist, probably the best religion. All you have to do is sit there worshipping me. So, who wants to join?

Hey, it's a religion. There's a believer right here and you can see me. Well not literally but you could see me if I wished you to and you have proof of my existence that's more reason to believe and worship me over any other God as there's more proof that I exist. I suggest everyone convert to Damoism as soon as possible. It truly brings you eternal happiness. Believeing and worshipping my every move is simple and most gratifying. No matter what path you lead in life as long as you believe in my existence and pray to me you will be welcome in to The Castle Of Damo upon your death in which you can do what ever you please.
Thank you,
God.

I don't believe you.

-hh-
no expression pointless thread.

King Kandy
Originally posted by -hh-
no expression pointless thread.
No more pointless then any of JIA's threads, and those never get closed.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by King Kandy
No more pointless then any of JIA's threads, and those never get closed.

No more pointless than any other religion thread, as all religions are as fiction as this.

Damo Iz God
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I don't believe you.

What don't you believe? That I am God?

And how is this a pointless thread? It's no more pointless than any other thread containing religions.

Shakyamunison
What don't you believe? That I am God?

And how is this a pointless thread? It's no more pointless than any other thread containing religions.

You are part of God, but you are not God.

I never said this was a pointless thread.

Damo Iz God
I was replying to someone else when I said that. And why can't I be God?

Shakyamunison
I was replying to someone else when I said that. And why can't I be God?

Do you have needs?

Alliance

Thank you,
God.

Where did you get the render in your sig?

Imperial_Samura
Do you have needs?

All gods have needs - whether it be the the need to be boss like the Christian God or the need for a house like an Egyptian one.

DigiMark007
I fail to see how it's worthy of being reported? It isn't wrong at all. I'm merely stating my beliefs. I'd say you shouldn't be so closed minded and accept my religion. Are you trying to state that believing in something you can't see is more intelligent then believeing in something you can? And you're telling me to act more intelligent? I can only act as intelligent as my intelligence can let me. You seem to be lacking a great amount of intelligence as I haven't bashed anyone, double posted or swore. I am only talking about my beliefs which is what this forum is for. I think you should probably go look at the forum and realise you're not in comicbook world anymore.

Since you seem to know I hang in the comic forums, that tells me you're likely a sock. Thanks for the tip.

Second, this is obvious self-righteous spite. Trying to play it off as anything else insults my intelligence, as it should for any member who thinks straight.

Oh, and I like how you tried to turn it into a religious argument, when I haven't expressed any opinions whatsoever in this thread. Way to put words in my mouth. And the funny thing is, you probably have a few decent points about religion that I and others would agree with....but you're going about it the wrong way.

King Kandy
People have threads on Christianity, and Islam, why can't Damoism have a thread?

Imperial_Samura
People have threads on Christianity, and Islam, why can't Damoism have a thread?

Theoratically for something to qualify as a religion a certain number of criteria needs to be met - such as having sufficient followers to qualify as a religion and the like.

Damoism would be valid it if met the criteria, but I suspect he doesn't even have enough followers to qualify as a cult... so techincally there is a big difference btween Christianity, Islam and Damoism.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Theoratically for something to qualify as a religion a certain number of criteria needs to be met - such as having sufficient followers to qualify as a religion and the like.

Damoism would be valid it if met the criteria, but I suspect he doesn't even have enough followers to qualify as a cult... so techincally there is a big difference btween Christianity, Islam and Damoism.
Certainly, certainly, certainly there are differences. But those differences don't make this an invalid thread. He has one follower. I on the other hand, have two. neither of us meet the criteria... But that doesn't invalidate them.

Imperial_Samura
Certainly, certainly, certainly there are differences. But those differences don't make this an invalid thread. He has one follower. I on the other hand, have two. neither of us meet the criteria... But that doesn't invalidate them.

I have fifty, but one of them keeps telling me the others don't count since they are imaginary. Which is odd as he is also imaginary.

King Kandy
Maybe this should be converted into a "Small-time" beliefs thread.

DigiMark007

Ah, minutia...

It doesn't invalidate it as a philosophy, no. But you're ignoring two things.

One, setting a precedent like this on the forum opens the flood gates for any member with an agenda or silly religious idea to make a thread. Can you say spam overload?

Second, I rather doubt this was posted with such noble intentions. If it had been, my opinion would be different. Every post he's made has had some sort of veiled attack at mainstream religion. And whether or not his ideas are valid (because I'd probably agree with some of them) he's going about it in an entirely spiteful way.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Ah, minutia...

It doesn't invalidate it as a philosophy, no. But you're ignoring two things.

One, setting a precedent like this on the forum opens the flood gates for any member with an agenda or silly religious idea to make a thread. Can you say spam overload?

Second, I rather doubt this was posted with such noble intentions. If it had been, my opinion would be different. Every post he's made has had some sort of veiled attack at mainstream religion. And whether or not his ideas are valid (because I'd probably agree with some of them) he's going about it in an entirely spiteful way.

It will be ok, soon as one of the mods pops in it will be moved to the OTF, where I believe their are other threads of this nature.

Now, if it was a debatable topic - such as "what would I have to do to make Damoism a religion" it would be justified.

King Kandy
Let's look at this another way. can anybody prove he is NOT a god? This is the sort of Devil's advocate debating that reveiles so much about mainstream religion.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
All gods have needs - whether it be the the need to be boss like the Christian God or the need for a house like an Egyptian one.

Those are false gods. God does not need.

Alliance
Damo,
Originally posted by Alliance
Where did you get the render in your sig?

Imperial_Samura
Those are false gods. God does not need.

Well, since on assumes he is a false God, since all Gods are false, then he must have needs.

I know if I was a God I wouldn't be using the internet in such a fashion.

Nellinator
Let's look at this another way. can anybody prove he is NOT a god? This is the sort of Devil's advocate debating that reveiles so much about mainstream religion.
Sure, give it about seventy years when he drops dead and his influence on earth is gone.

Shakyamunison

King Kandy
"That is my point. If you wear a God why would you need to tell every one?"

To gloat. Make everyone feel like failures. Laugh in their faces.

Hey, that's what I'D do.

Imperial_Samura

Damo Iz God
Right.
God is back.
Don't know where the render came from, sorry.
How can anyone prove I am not God?
You argued why would God need to come to the internet to prove his existence and recruit followers? Does that mean if I recruit a follower and they come and post about my religion for me like everyone does about every other religion then it will be valid as it isn't God taht is doing the posting?
As for Damoism being a religion.
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=define%3A+religion&btnG=Google+Search&meta=
That's what you get when you ask Google to define Religion. It doesn't state anywhere in any of the religions that there has to be a certain amount of believers for it to be a religion. As every religion started off with only one believer. There is no point in which a belief turns in to; a religion. As soon as someone believes it is a religion tthen it is infact a religion.
There are 2.1 billion Christians yet only 1 million Neo-paganists. Does this make Christianity more of a religion than Neo-paganism? Just because it has more bible bashers? No. It's as much a religion as any religion. Rastafarianism has 600,000 does that make it not quite a religion yet? No. The amount of believers a religion has does not constitute whether or not a religion is a religion or not. Damoism is a religion whether anyone likes it or not it shouldn't be brushed aside due to lack of followers. When Christianity has but one follower was it brushed aside? Yes. But people came to believe
.And teh guy that called me a sock. I am not a sock. I am a God. I merely saw your sig and decided you quite like comicbooks. Also your avatar gives it away a bit too. Spawn owns Ironman though sorry. I don't know what you meant by "sock" or "socks" (can't be bothered to go look for your post) either.

Syren
What a friendly greeting. You're definately not getting into the castle of Damo. And I'm now being slated for my religion?... Well if that isn't discrimination then I don't know what is. But atleast I have worked out the location of my shift and caps lock key so I don't have to resort to incorrect grammar. You also left out a comma, if you don't know what a comma is then here is a picture:

http://jamillan.com/perdonimposible/comma-ss2.gif

It is located next to your "m" key.

I suggest you go spam someone elses thread you imbecile.

That could also be used an apostrophe, also very handy and located just beside your colon/semi-colon key.

If you're going to attempt to slam someone for their grammar and punctuation, I suggest you perfect yours beforehand smile

Itzak

Thank you,
God.

For a God... you're pretty stupid.

Marth18
I only bow to a god that has a cool avvy and you dont have one!

Damo Iz God
Originally posted by Syren
That could also be used an apostrophe, also very handy and located just beside your colon/semi-colon key.

If you're going to attempt to slam someone for their grammar and punctuation, I suggest you perfect yours beforehand smile

Where in the post you quoted did I miss out an apostrophe? Don't talk about my grammar. You managed to miss out a whole word '"as" in between "used" and "an".
And if you're talking about my previous post then it's typos which I have made. As my hands are cold and aren't always hitting the right keys due to me situating in England and our weather being shagged 365 days a year. I just couldn't be bothered to go back fixing typos for the likes of you. I don't miss out entire words so I think you should go back to pre-school and learn how to properly form sentences before trying to point out flaws in other peoples posts.

Damo Iz God
Originally posted by Itzak
For a God... you're pretty stupid.
How am I stupid?

Leo.M
I have no God.... God is in the T.V. 1234

~Da Moose~

Thank you,
God.

mhm Yes yes....but I am rejecting your claim, and your religion, and instead intend to continue to pray to the god of shit and giggles, Bardock, also known as Bardgod. At least his religion has some upside to it. All I see here is a penchant for arguing, petty recriminations, and grammar antagonism. Bardgod has orgies and spelling bees.

Marth18
Sorry but I cannot accept a god with cold hands

Damo Iz God
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
mhm Yes yes....but I am rejecting your claim, and your religion, and instead intend to continue to pray to the god of shit and giggles, Bardock, also known as Bardgod. At least his religion has some upside to it. All I see here is a penchant for arguing, petty recriminations, and grammar antagonism. Bardgod has orgies and spelling bees.

'Recriminations' isn't even a word. messed

I am the God of all that is awesome. Go keep Bardgod. I intend to have intelligent followers (kidding).

Damo Iz God
Originally posted by Marth18
Sorry but I cannot accept a god with cold hands

I am a God with access to a radiator. They will soon be warm enough to melt waffles before your very eyes.

~Da Moose~

Itzak
How am I stupid?

For believing in your own made-up religion, and asking people to join. It just shows that you're so insecure that you have to make your own religion just to think that you're worth something. Especially if the only reason you've made this so called "religion" is so people would worship you? Sorry, but I consider that an insult to humanity.

Where in the post you quoted did I miss out an apostrophe? Don't talk about my grammar. You managed to miss out a whole word '"as" in between "used" and "an".
And if you're talking about my previous post then it's typos which I have made. As my hands are cold and aren't always hitting the right keys due to me situating in England and our weather being shagged 365 days a year. I just couldn't be bothered to go back fixing typos for the likes of you. I don't miss out entire words so I think you should go back to pre-school and learn how to properly form sentences before trying to point out flaws in other peoples posts.

Oh no. God gets cold hands, he could make a typo whilst sentencing me to my judgement and accidentally send me to hell. fear

Damo Iz God

~Da Moose~
Where'd you get the definition? I wasn't able to find one on Wikipedia and Google didn't have one.
As for the other guy how is this any more stupid than any other God?...

It's a book, which unlike your bible, I'm sure has useful stuff. It's called an encyclopedia.

Pity that this new god doesn't even know that certain words exist..... sad How can he have any credibilty? confused

Damo Iz God
No one can know every word. Do you know what Facetious means? Probably, how about Chibi?
See. You can't know every single word as you can't know every single language thorougly. I watched a program where a Savant learned Icelandic fluently which is teh hardest language to learn and he did it in a week. Yea he learned a whole language but not every word of it. Even if I am God doesn't mean I do and have to know everything.

~Da Rev~

Thank you,
God. You're an idiot thinking he's cool by stiring up the masses calling himself God. How does it feel to be hated by everyone? Does it feel good?

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
You're an idiot thinking he's cool by stiring up the masses calling himself God. How does it feel to be hated by everyone? Does it feel good?

wavey Hi Axel, I see you're still hitting the nail on the head.

~Da Moose~
No one can know every word. Do you know what Facetious means? Probably, how about Chibi?
See. You can't know every single word as you can't know every single language thorougly. I watched a program where a Savant learned Icelandic fluently which is teh hardest language to learn and he did it in a week. Yea he learned a whole language but not every word of it. Even if I am God doesn't mean I do and have to know everything.

Yeah....anyhow....yawn you're boring me now. This schtick is tired, so I'm going to....I dunno, not care anymore, m'kay?

Syren

Well, if you want to be picky, the apostrophe you missed was in "someone else's", you spelled 'definitely' wrong and 'at least' is two separate words.

As for the above, I missed out a word accidentally. Your spelling is intentional. As was the sarcasm aimed at the person to whom you posted before.

I live in England, shall I throw your excuse in there to defend the fact I missed out a word? Don't be silly, it's pathetic.

The only reason I jumped on you before is because of the way you insulted fini. Not cleverly, without wit and with blatant intent to humiliate.

Also, recriminations is a word, you imbecile.

~Da Rev~
wavey Hi Axel, I see you're still hitting the nail on the head. Wussup?

Damo Iz God
You're an idiot thinking he's cool by stiring up the masses calling himself God. How does it feel to be hated by everyone? Does it feel good?
You hating me. Doesn't constitue as everyone. And if you are willing to hate someone because of their beliefs then you have some serious problems. Do you hate people who believe in other religions? Say you're Christian . Do you hate Buddhists? Grow up. I don't hate anyone. I'm not that closed minded. There's no reason to hate anyone. People have abused me in the past but it's no reason to hate them. I have plenty of reasons to dislike people but I don't.

Idiot is someone of little intelligence. I am hardly an idiot. So don't go around blindly calling people idiot's you fool. Go hate somewhere else.

~Da Moose~
Wussup?

Nada...just jerkin the chains of the soulless. You?

~Da Rev~
Nada...just jerkin the chains of the soulless. You? Jerkin chains is always fun naughty

Sorry. I just woke up, i'm still in the sexy dream mentality so everything that is remotly sexy will be thought sexily by me...

Sorry once again for not making any sense.

But i do NOT apologize for the cows milking their masters.

Syren
You hating me. Doesn't constitue as everyone. And if you are willing to hate someone because of their beliefs then you have some serious problems. Do you hate people who believe in other religions? Say you're Christian . Do you hate Buddhists? Grow up. I don't hate anyone. I'm not that closed minded. There's no reason to hate anyone. People have abused me in the past but it's no reason to hate them. I have plenty of reasons to dislike people but I don't.

Idiot is someone of little intelligence. I am hardly an idiot. So don't go around blindly calling people idiot's you fool. Go hate somewhere else.

'Constitute', 'close-minded', 'idiots' does not have an apostrophe yawn

~Da Moose~
Jerkin chains is always fun naughty

Sorry. I just woke up, i'm still in the sexy dream mentality so everything that is remotly sexy will be thought sexily by me...

Sorry once again for not making any sense.

But i do NOT apologize for the cows milking their masters.

*scratches his head - sexily*

So.....you have morning wood then?

Damo Iz God
Well, if you want to be picky, the apostrophe you missed was in "someone else's", you spelled 'definitely' wrong and 'at least' is two separate words.

As for the above, I missed out a word accidentally. Your spelling is intentional. As was the sarcasm aimed at the person to whom you posted before.

I live in England, shall I throw your excuse in there to defend the fact I missed out a word? Don't be silly, it's pathetic.

The only reason I jumped on you before is because of the way you insulted fini. Not cleverly, without wit and with blatant intent to humiliate.

Also, recriminations is a word, you imbecile.

Recriminations has been proven to be a word. And wow, a word I didn't know of. That must make me the most idiotic person in the world. Also, I coudln't find the word on google or Wikipedia? Gosh. That makes me so moronic. No. It doesn't, it's impossible for someoen to know every word in the English language. Well smite me for not knowing one. 'Typos' Obviously I know that 'at least' is two words. But I choose not to go back on all my posts and change every mistake. It's not exactly hard to miss the space key or apostrophe key. I'd say tere's more chance I'd miss them than miss hitting two whole letters and the space key. Don't go telling me my typos were intentional and your's weren't.

~Da Rev~

Idiot is someone of little intelligence. I am hardly an idiot. So don't go around blindly calling people idiot's you fool. Go hate somewhere else. Hating someones actual religion that has a mass following and is recognized as a religion is different than hating some douche bag on a forum that is claiming to be a "god"

Moron.

~Da Rev~
*scratches his head - sexily*

So.....you have morning wood then? Doesn't everyone.

Syren
Recriminations has been proven to be a word. And wow, a word I didn't know of. That must make me the most idiotic person in the world. Also, I coudln't find the word on google or Wikipedia? Gosh. That makes me so moronic. No. It doesn't, it's impossible for someoen to know every word in the English language. Well smite me for not knowing one. 'Typos' Obviously I know that 'at least' is two words. But I choose not to go back on all my posts and change every mistake. It's not exactly hard to miss the space key or apostrophe key. I'd say tere's more chance I'd miss them than miss hitting two whole letters and the space key. Don't go telling me my typos were intentional and your's weren't.

laughing

I'm sorry, can you correct repeat that?

Damo Iz God
'Constitute', 'close-minded', 'idiots' does not have an apostrophe yawn

Look in a previous post. I spelt 'Constitute' correctly. At least I am willing to except the fact that I made spelling mistakes. You seem to be so dilluded you think that missing two letter and a space is a typo. If I was to point out every mistake you did I'd point out the lack of punctuation marks you seem to have.

~Da Moose~

You misspelled at least 3 words and had several grammatical errors, dog, er, god.

~Da Moose~
laughing

I'm sorry, can you correct repeat that?

laughing

~Da Moose~
Doesn't everyone.

*looks down* Uhh...I've been up since 6 am, so, not at the moment. I've got nooner wood. blink It looks different than morning wood.

~Da Rev~
*looks down* Uhh...I've been up since 6 am, so, not at the moment. I've got nooner wood. blink It looks different than morning wood. Holy hell. It is actually 1 in the afternoon. I forgot about that.

If only there was a religious figure to remind me erm

Damo Iz God
Hating someones actual religion that has a mass following and is recognized as a religion is different than hating some douche bag on a forum that is claiming to be a "god"

Moron.

Some 'douche-bag' on a forum? I see so it's ok for someone to nominate something thay can't see as being God but when something nominates itself as God it's a douche-bag? Well that's incredibly intelligent. You'll believe the ramblings of a group of people as there's more than one. And a group of people can't be misguided. But you won't believe an actual entity proclaiming it is God. Well excuse my intelligence. Prat.

Strangelove
I enjoy idiots, they give me the intense amusement otherwise absent from my day

~Da Rev~
Some 'douche-bag' on a forum? I see so it's ok for someone to nominate something thay can't see as being God but when something nominates itself as God it's a douche-bag?

I thought that part was obvious. And i'm sorry, but I can't read this when you say "thay". What are you, 12? To further my point: some 12 year old douche bag claiming to be a god on a forum, obviously doesn't have a real life.

You'll believe the ramblings of a group of people as there's more than one. And a group of people can't be misguided. But you won't believe an actual entity proclaiming it is God. Well excuse my intelligence. Prat.

I'm sorry for not mentioning this, but I'm agnostic, which means i believe in nothing. So all that you had just said was a waste of time.

Thanks for playing

You fail

Itzak
Where'd you get the definition? I wasn't able to find one on Wikipedia and Google didn't have one.
As for the other guy how is this any more stupid than any other God?...

Hey, look... God uses google. no expression I'll bet he gets his shower curtains off ebay too.

The definition for facetious is: tongue-in-cheek, kidding or comedic.

Chibi is used to describe a short person or child, and is comparable to the English terms such as runt, or dwarf. smile

Anywho... I've wasted enough time with you, and do not wish to have a battle of wit with an unarmed opponent. yawn

Damo Iz God
Chibi is japanese for small.
As for me being 12. I'm 18. And obviously I have more time than you as I'm not arguing with someone who has enough time to do this. Look at how many posts you've made on this website. And you claim I have no 'real life'. AHAHAHA. You practically live and breath internet. I hardly ever go on the computer. My own computer isn't even set up right now. The hard drive has been absent for about 2 months. As I can't be bothered to fix it. It's coming up I/O errors. Now I could format it but I'd lose data I don't want to. So I'm going to try something else first. You are more moronic than I as I have made you waste your own time. As you can safely guess at my age and life style then surely I can guess at yours. I'm thinking 50 year old with to much time on his hand. Right now I'm wearing a t-shirt that says:
IF JESUS COMES BACK
We'll kill him again

~Da Rev~
Chibi is japanese for small.
As for me being 12. I'm 18. And obviously I have more time than you as I'm not arguing with someone who has enough time to do this. Look at how many posts you've made on this website. And you claim I have no 'real life'. AHAHAHA. You practically live and breath internet. I hardly ever go on the computer. My own computer isn't even set up right now. The hard drive has been absent for about 2 months. As I can't be bothered to fix it. It's coming up I/O errors. Now I could format it but I'd lose data I don't want to. So I'm going to try something else first. You are more moronic than I as I have made you waste your own time. As you can safely guess at my age and life style then surely I can guess at yours. I'm thinking 50 year old with to much time on his hand. Right now I'm wearing a t-shirt that says:
IF JESUS COMES BACK
We'll kill him again

Oh wow, you got me there. Yes, i do post here often, but the number of my post have nothing to do with the quality of my posts/threads. As for you, you cam on here, posted one thread, and now everyone hates you for it. I know you're loving every second of it, because you dont get this in your real life, just knowing what "I/O errors" are, I know you dont have a life outside of computers or video games. You may claim to have a life, if you do, it is a sad existance where you have to come on to a somewhat peacefull forum and stir things up for your own amusement. As for the guess of my age, I too am 18, which is suprising that i'm actually 18 and you thought I was older, now we know who is acting their age, eh? So yes, you can call this a waste of time, but in turn, you are also wasting your time reposting back to all of my post and others posts. So thank you for coming to KMC forums, but I, on behalf of the KMC Population, ask you to leave, due to the fact that you ARE a moron and you THINK you are cool by coming in here, creating your own "relgion" which isn't even a religion, but in your small mind you believe it is, just to piss people off or to make yourslef feel cool and make your life seem less cold and bitter, makes you the sad being here, not me.

Strangelove
Chibi is japanese for small.Ummmmm.....wrong. I took Japanese for 4 years, Chiisai and Sukoshi are Japanese from small, not chibi.

In Fate's Hands

Thank you,
God.

i god is false i hope he gets shot big grin

Itzak
Oh wow, you got me there. Yes, i do post here often, but the number of my post have nothing to do with the quality of my posts/threads. As for you, you cam on here, posted one thread, and now everyone hates you for it. I know you're loving every second of it, because you dont get this in your real life, just knowing what "I/O errors" are, I know you dont have a life outside of computers or video games. You may claim to have a life, if you do, it is a sad existance where you have to come on to a somewhat peacefull forum and stir things up for your own amusement. As for the guess of my age, I too am 18, which is suprising that i'm actually 18 and you thought I was older, now we know who is acting their age, eh? So yes, you can call this a waste of time, but in turn, you are also wasting your time reposting back to all of my post and others posts. So thank you for coming to KMC forums, but I, on behalf of the KMC Population, ask you to leave, due to the fact that you ARE a moron and you THINK you are cool by coming in here, creating your own "relgion" which isn't even a religion, but in your small mind you believe it is, just to piss people off or to make yourslef feel cool and make your life seem less cold and bitter, makes you the sad being here, not me.

Amen.

Röland

clapping

Hewkii_Dude
Originally posted by fini
go away noob

Yeah, that's the truth...go away noob! evil face

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Hewkii_Dude

blink

Damo Iz God
I'm not hated in real life and my life doesn't consist of computers and video games as I stated before my computer isn't even set up and as I know what 'I/O errors' are then you're kind of contradicting yourself me calling me a moron... Also your last post had more than 3 spelling mistakes in so don't try to point out how many my posts have. Also I've been here a while this is'nt the first thread I've made and I knew you weren't 50. I did look at your profile. And I was pretty sure the picture of the gimp with the hat on was infact you. You're the one that has failed at life. Sorry.

As for the supposed wannabe Japanese guy out there. Go to any translator on the web and type in Chibi for Japanese you will get small.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

But also look here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chibi

Usage in Japanese

In Japanese, chibi is used to describe a short person or child. It may also connote a derogatory meaning when addressing a minor. It is comparable to the English terms runt, dwarf, or shrimp.

Kongu Dude
I'm not going to read all that. mhm

Damo Iz God

You're an idiot. The word noob only proves that, it's the most handicapped way to try to insult someone as it only screams how low your intelligence. Noob means someone who is new at something. As the other moron has figured out. I am clearly not new to computers. I've just finished a 2 year course for Advanced ICT. Go plug your own posterior you raving fool.

~Da Moose~
You're an idiot. The word noob only proves that, it's the most handicapped way to try to insult someone as it only screams how low your intelligence. Noob means someone who is new at something. As the other moron has figured out. I am clearly not new to computers. I've just finished a 2 year course for Advanced ICT. Go plug your own posterior you raving fool.

My my my....the deity is the one throwing around the word idiot with reckless abandon now. laughing out loud

~Da Rev~
I'm not hated in real life and my life doesn't consist of computers and video games as I stated before my computer isn't even set up and as I know what 'I/O errors' are then you're kind of contradicting yourself me calling me a moron... Also your last post had more than 3 spelling mistakes in so don't try to point out how many my posts have. Also I've been here a while this is'nt the first thread I've made and I knew you weren't 50. I did look at your profile. And I was pretty sure the picture of the gimp with the hat on was infact you. You're the one that has failed at life. Sorry.

Wait wait. You're not making any sense. You say "Also your last post had mor than 3 spelling mistakes in so dont try to point out how many posts have."

Am I missing something. Does that sentence stay on one point? It starts on my spelling mistakes, then goes to his post count.

Again, I am not the one comeing on to a forum claiming to be a god and being hated by everyone. Therefore YOU are the one who fails at life.

Marth18
My God is cooler then you

~Da Rev~
my god sits in the back of the limousine
my god comes in a wrapper of cellophane
my god pouts on the cover of the magazine
my god's a shallow little ***** trying to make the scene

I have arrived and this time you should believe the hype
I listened to everyone now I know that everyone was right
I'll be there for you as long as it works for me
I play a game
it's called insincerity

star****ers
star****ers
star****ers, inc.
star****ers

I am every ****ing thing and just a little more
I sold my soul but don't you dare call me a whore
and when I suck you off not a drop will go to waste
it's really not so bad you know once you get past the taste, yeah
(asskisser)

star****ers
star****ers
star****ers, inc.
star****ers

all our pain
how did you think we'd get by without you?
you're so vain
I bet you think this song is about you
don't you?
don't you?
don't you?
don't you?

now I belong I'm one of the chosen ones
now I belong I'm one of the beautiful ones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.