i know i might be a stupid question but does spider mans ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Anakin16
costume change to black in spider-man 3

thesithlord3
can someone prescirbe a botttle of scotch and a handgun for this guy?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by thesithlord3
can someone prescirbe a botttle of scotch and a handgun for this guy?

Comin' right up.

Darth Anakin16
sorry i meant y does it change to black

Dan-El
Wow, either way it's a stupid question. Instead of Googling for an answer, or going to the MULTITUDE of search engines or Wiki-sites, you come here.

Well, here's my answer: do some research

Darth Anakin16
sorry man i was just asking a ****ing question i don't read the comics or anything not everyone does u kno

Silverstein
you dont need to read comics, watch the tv shows, come on, spider-man is pop culture, he's freakin everywhere, people should know the story.

i didnt need to read the comic books to figure out why Bruce Banner turned into The Hulk when he got mad...

symbiosis
holy crap give the guy a break ....... Spider-Man's black suit is actually a living organism called a symbiote, the symbiote attatches itself to spider-man and tries to take him over. Once spider-man rejects the symbiote it attaches its self to a guy named Eddie Brock and creates Venom. I hope this helps!

Darth Anakin16
finally thanx at least sum 1 gives me a straight answer.

doctorstrongbad
Well almost everybody knows about venom on here.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Darth Anakin16
sorry man i was just asking a ****ing question i don't read the comics or anything not everyone does u kno

In that case... *points to Question thread*

Darth Anakin16
sorry for cussing

and i do know about venom but i just don't really know any back story on him. the only stuff i know about him is from the video games he's in.

i knew about his suit and everything but i didn't know how it got like that.

thesithlord3
oh so u know about his suit, yet u know nothing about it

amity75
Originally posted by Silverstein
i didnt need to read the comic books to figure out why Bruce Banner turned into The Hulk when he got mad... WHAAAATTTT????? Bruce and the Hulk are the same person? Hmmmm. You'll be telling me next that Superman is really a geeky nerd with glasses and IronMan actually looks like a member of the Village People.

Gannon
Originally posted by Darth Anakin16
sorry for cussing

and i do know about venom but i just don't really know any back story on him. the only stuff i know about him is from the video games he's in.

i knew about his suit and everything but i didn't know how it got like that.
John Jameson went to the moon and unknowingly brought back the alien symbiote. He crash lands in NY and Spidey saves him but he doesnt realize the black symbiote attaches itself to him. Spidey discovers that it inhances his powers etc.....

symbiosis
That is only in the Cartoon series. In the comics he aquired the suit during the Beyonders secret war when his regular costume was all torn up.

Darth Anakin16
i didn't say i knew nothing about his black suit coz i do but i just didn't know how it got like that. i don't read the comics or watch the tv shows i just watch the movie.

doctorstrongbad
Well at least now you know,and knowing is half the battle. hehe

Gannon
Originally posted by symbiosis
That is only in the Cartoon series. In the comics he aquired the suit during the Beyonders secret war when his regular costume was all torn up.
IMO its the best story out of the several. The Secret Wars is to farfetched and the random meteor is just too random. I hope they use the shuttle story for the movie.

steverules
We spider fans can be mean and harsh

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by steverules
We spider fans can be mean and harsh

Its true we can be that way about our fav hero.

steverules
sad can't we all just learn to get along!?!?!

Kal875
lol, you guy's ARE harsh. But I have a question....who's the girl with the red hair in the first 2 movies? Does Peter like her or somethin?.....JK!!!!!

steverules
That would be Aunt May...or is it Gwen Stacy....maybe the black cat shifty

doctorstrongbad
Wow thats is too funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.