What's the Worst movie in the Last 20 years?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

brisa03
Unfortuantely this past weekend I sat through one of the worst movies, I have ever seen, which I will talk about later. But, honestly it wasn't the worst movie I had ever seen. So it got me to wondering what is the worst movie int he last 20 years. My vote goes to King Arthur, no how about everyone else's opinion?

office jesus
Ultraviolet. Cool concept, but horrible mess of a film.

Vinny Valentine
Doogal.

office jesus
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Doogal.

You could've just amended that with ..."Any shitty animated film".

Kram3r
Son Of the Mask, Drawing Restraint 9 & Urban Nightmare.

Solo
Silent Hill
Resident Evil 2

Those are two off the top of my head.

Impediment
Anything by Uwe Boll.

BackFire
Queen of the Damned = Worst movie ever made. Thread over.

fionalin7
ill have to say snake on a plane....

Strangelove
Originally posted by fionalin7
ill have to say snake on a plane.... getout1

office jesus
Originally posted by BackFire
Queen of the Damned = Worst movie ever made. Thread over.

Damn. You're right. You DO win. Although..don't I get an honorable mention for Ultraviolet? 'Cause..c'mon. That film DID suck. OH. And Aeon Flux sucked as well.

vintageSW77
VAN HELSING

Myth
Dreamcatcher.

Edit: And The Core.

vintageSW77
BATTLEFIELD EARTH

MildPossession
King Arthur is far from worst movie in the last 20 years...

I can't really think of anything apart from stuff that has already been mentioned.

vintageSW77
Its a tough one....maybe it should have been titled THE WORST POPULAR NON STRAIGHT TO DVD
MOVIE OF ALL TIME as there are far worse movies out there than all those mentioned.
I know Van Helsing isnt the worst movie of all time really...that honour should go to 90% of the movies that appear on THE HORROR CHANNEL buts its the WORST film i can think of that hit number 1
then again id rather watch VH than say Pretty Woman or The Guardian.

Grimm22
Batman and Robin no expression

Honestly, I could have made a better Batman movie, with a chimp as a camara man and Andy Rooney as my producer

WrathfulDwarf
Titanic.

SpaceMonkey
Shrek 1 and 2 AND Chicago.

sithsaber408
The Wash.

Actually made my head hurt. miffed

Strangelove
Originally posted by Grimm22
Batman and Robin no expression

Honestly, I could have made a better Batman movie, with a chimp as a camara man and Andy Rooney as my producer Agreed

Dr. Strangelove
Formula 51

Wolfie
From Justin to Kelly? I never saw it but I think that's a safe bet. Oh, and Crossroads and Glitter.

Ultraman Baltan
"Aliens Gone Wild". Every movie here looks like "Scarface" compared to AGW. I win.

dirkdirden
XXX
XXX2
Fast and the furious
2Fast 2Furious
3fast 3furious

Just to name a few.

AstroFan
The Grudge, when i worked at Movie Gallery people kept saying "OMG its so scary".

I wanted to slap them all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

"Meeeeeeeeeow" no expression

Tonnochi
Originally posted by Impediment
Anything by Uwe Boll.

Here Here thumb up

sithsaber408
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
Formula 51

You're fired.

Or too stupid to get the coolness of the movie.

dirkdirden
Originally posted by AstroFan
The Grudge, when i worked at Movie Gallery people kept saying "OMG its so scary".

I wanted to slap them all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

"Meeeeeeeeeow" no expression

It scared me when I watched it in theaters. But so did the Blair witch project so I guess I scare easily

fionalin7
Originally posted by fionalin7
ill have to say snake on a plane....

Happy Dance IMO

SnakeEyes
Dumb and Dumberer, Son of the Mask, Little Man, White Chicks... the list goes on for so long, unfortunately.

Dr. Strangelove
Originally posted by sithsaber408
You're fired.

Or too stupid to get the coolness of the movie.

What was remotely "cool" about 51?

Was it that scene where you almost saw Jackson's wong? I'm sure that was "cool" to you, wasn't it?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
What was remotely "cool" about 51?

Was it that scene where you almost saw Jackson's wong? I'm sure that was "cool" to you, wasn't it?

I liked the movie. Hat0r.

Hmm worst movie...only Batman and Robin do come to mind, which was a quite bad movie. Oh...I don't know about worst, but Flightplan was exceptionally bad as well.

~Da Rev~
Fantastic 4
Da Vinci Code
2fast 2furious (etc)
From Justin to Kellly

dirkdirden
I liked batman and robin it was SO bad that it was acctually funny. Same with snakes on a plane I was laughing the whole time.

T.M
Spiceworld...

Rapscallion
white chicks is pretty awful. i hated Bride and Prejudice but maybe that's only cause it's not really my cup of tea

Bardiel13
Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
Shrek 1 and 2 AND Chicago.

Leave here and never return...

My vote goes to pretty much any movie that bares the title "Sci-Fi Channel Original", just the movies, mind you. But, if we're talking mainstream, I'll have to say...
The New World.

Forget Uwe Boll, Ultraviolet, Son of the Mask, etc.
This movie stole 2 hours from me. Never, in the history of my life, have I ever literally jumped up and yelled "Yes! Finally!" once the main character died. Because, that meant the movie was over. Soul-crushing disppointment began to set in as I realized the movie refused to relent. 15 MORE MINUTES OF POCA-FECKING-HONTAS PRANCING AROUND TEH FREAKIN FOREST! GARR!!
Also, the music and camera-angles were sub-par.

MildPossession
Tokyo Drifter is a masterpiece compared to 2 Fast 2 Furious.

DeVi| D0do
Battlefield Earth, Glitter, Gigli, Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo, Catwoman, Fantastic Four.

MildPossession
Urgh Catwoman, that is one I thought was badddddddddd. Terrible.

ladygrim
Originally posted by dirkdirden
XXX
XXX2
Fast and the furious
2Fast 2Furious
3fast 3furious

Just to name a few. agreed....

Catwoman no expression my god

Strangelove
Scooby Doo 1 & 2

Fawne
Revenge of the red baron

Daredevil ( don't care if you liked it i hated it)

Catwoman

Napolean dynamite ( as i said: don't care if you liked it i hated it)

In Fate's Hands
8 crazy nights

Röland
A toss up of these 4

The Grudge 1 & 2

Catwoman

Open Water

Quincy
Date Movie.

supercrazy
The Longest Yard and the matrix all three(total suck fest)

coolmovies
well i did like the matrix worst movie would be batman and robin

Spartan005
Originally posted by supercrazy
The Longest Yard and the matrix all three(total suck fest)

Are you freakin kidding me? How is the Longest Yard a bad movie in any way (you're talking about the remake, right) And as for the Matrix movies... I might be able to understand disliking the 3rd because it certainly changed perspective more into the war... but like WTF? The Matrix was one of the greatest Sci Fi movies ever made.... period.

Bicnarok

Vim
The Matrix is the furtherest from being the worst movie, its not even bad .. . unless you mean bad-ass!! No other sci-fi movie that has come out since it has been able to surpass it, technological-wise, script-wise, everything about that movie was unrelentingly GOOD! Worst movie my ass... Anyway if anything I would put The Blair Witch all the Scary Movies, ... Any movies that have gone straight to DVD release, I have never seen a movie that was not in theaters first be good, they all have "Eternal sucktitude" wrote on them in big bold letters! Okay that's enough of my ranting...

Scarecrow756
Batman And Robin And Catwoman gets my vote. mad mad

radikal
Dreamcatcher for sure!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.