The Ultimate-verse being another ###-verse?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soljer
What are your opinions on this? Should the Ultimate Universe just be another possibility in the mainstream Marvel Universe? Should 616 be able to visit Ultimate and vice versa? Cross overs? Yes, no? Opinions? Thoughts? Flames?

SpunkySmurph
No. No way.

The dimension-hopping, universe-twisting stoylines make 616 comics plots convoluted enough as it is. And it's nice to think of characters with a fresh start, having the chance to have plot elements tweaked, and characters redone.

I'm not saying by any measure that one is better then the other.

But they shouldnt be mixed.

DigiMark007
It's only a matter of time before the writers get lazy and do random crossovers.

But I agree. Keep them seperate.

Grimm22
How about a crossover with 52 no expression

Then maybe something would happen in it laughing

grey fox
Ummm guy's ..... Ultimate-verse IS already a numbered universe.

It's Universe 1610.

willRules
but do you think they should crossover?

Dinalfos
No way in hell! If the Ultimate verse turned out to be just another alternate reality within the mainstream multi-verse, there would be nothing to seperate it from all the other ones. Hell, even comic books like Exiles should steer clear of the Ultimate Universe. Please Marvel, don't ever whore yourself out on this one.

outarddwarf
The ultimate universe already connected to marvel zombies in the ultimate FF. They do alot of demensional traveling...
I wouldn't doubt if they did it! When it happens I will be PEEVED!

Scoobless
I actually wouldn't mind seeing the Exiles do a mission on Ultimate Earth

Or possibly an alternate Ultimate Earth where Reed dies early and they don't know how to stop Gah Lak Tus

smile

NiņoAraņa
hmm...Ult. Wolvie meeting 616 Wolvie......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DigiMark007
I thought the Exiles were actually going to do a crossover with U Marvel. Something along the lines of Hyperion fighting with Ultimate Thor.

Dinalfos
If that's true, then I weep for Marvel.

Fanboy
Originally posted by willRules
but do you think they should crossover?

I read something like that for Marvel ZOmbies just supposed to be actual 616 but then they don't want people thinking they ran out of ideas.

Grimm22
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I thought the Exiles were actually going to do a crossover with U Marvel. Something along the lines of Hyperion fighting with Ultimate Thor.

But, then Ult. Colossus runs in and jobbers them all to death laughing

grey fox
Originally posted by outarddwarf
The ultimate universe already connected to marvel zombies in the ultimate FF. They do alot of demensional traveling...
I wouldn't doubt if they did it! When it happens I will be PEEVED!

...and Marvel Zombies is doing a crossover with Army of Darkness. Not counting the 'Ultimate Power' crossover already happening.

Kid Kurdy
It's only a matter of time before the writers get lazy and do random crossovers.
Indeed, only a matter of time.

And everybody will be bashing it, and everybody will be buying it.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by grey fox
Ummm guy's ..... Ultimate-verse IS already a numbered universe.

It's Universe 1610.

I thought maybe making this bigger would make people read it.

Oh, and from Wiki: "Since then, Joe Quesada has reiterated his earlier claim that the two universes will not cross over as that would signify that Marvel had "officially run out of ideas."

And to add my two cents... No, the two universe should not cross over. Ever.

Soljer
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I thought maybe making this bigger would make people read it.

Oh, and from Wiki: "Since then, Joe Quesada has reiterated his earlier claim that the two universes will not cross over as that would signify that Marvel had "officially run out of ideas."

And to add my two cents... No, the two universe should not cross over. Ever.

We caught it, I assure you.

People simply continued on with the REAL question behind the numbering. That being, should the two EVER cross over.

And the answer, in my mind, in Joe's mind, and apparently in most poster's minds is a resounding 'no.'

And I'm pleased. smile.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Soljer
We caught it, I assure you.

People simply continued on with the REAL question behind the numbering. That being, should the two EVER cross over.

And the answer, in my mind, in Joe's mind, and apparently in most poster's minds is a resounding 'no.'

And I'm pleased. smile.

You're a silly goose.

Scoobless

I think that's my fault... I started a rumour about the Exiles getting in the middle of the Ultimate Power story.

stick out tongue

DigiMark007
mad

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Grimm22
But, then Ult. Colossus runs in and jobbers them all to death laughing

No. He just has a seperate battle where he pwns Thing (who showed up for this very reason) rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.