Villian Designs Revealed!!! VENOM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gannon
Possibly from the video game but they sure look official.

http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/5407/ggsk5xb8.jpg

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/6939/ssrn9ll2.jpg

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/405/vvmt4up7.jpg

Link:
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/30611?spiderman_3_designs_venom_sandman_green_goblin_20

Grimm22
That Green Goblin makes me want to hurt myself no expression

Honestly, who the f*** thought that making Harry wear a stupid mask and ride a snowboard glider was cool What the f**k?

Gannon
Yes it sucks... Why couldnt they just modify the old GG suite?

At least Venom looks good.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Gannon
Yes it sucks... Why couldnt they just modify the old GG suite?

At least Venom looks good.

I would have preferred if he was bigger, but at least he looks better than the Black Spidey Suit erm

Gannon
I think his size is perfect for the movies and Tophers character.

Since Topher is pretty small it would be odd if Venom was much bigger.

Doc Ock
Sandman and Venom look great.

But Harry looks so LAME!!! Movie Goblins suck costume wise.

Gannon
Originally posted by Doc Ock

I know. Hopefully it wont ruin the story. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
Movie Spidey sucks anyway erm

Doc Ock
I know. Hopefully it wont ruin the story. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why the eye rolling smiley??

Originally posted by Grimm22
Movie Spidey sucks anyway erm

Is that why you have it listed in your profile as one of your fav movies erm

Gannon

I couldnt find a better smilie. wink

Grimm22

I did confused

I was probably reffering to the first one, not the overrated second one erm

SpunkySmurph

eek! laughing

In all honesty though, I don't mind the new look for GG. It makes the new one different to the audience, and not just the old one brought back.

8urs
He looks too extreme-snowboarder-ninja for me. No, nevermind. He's the perfect amount of extreme-snowboarder-ninja. Any more would look foolish.

Dan-El
What's with his Batman-esque arm spikes?

NoFate007
Venom and Sandman look fantastic. Harry......I still don't understand why Raimi took the fans complaints of "Green Goblin looks gay, you should change it" to mean "don't do green goblin, just make the character itself gay to fit your retarded ideas" lol Night-Surfer my ass...

SpyCspider
Originally posted by NoFate007
I still don't understand why Raimi took the fans complaints of "Green Goblin looks gay, you should change it" to mean "don't do green goblin, just make the character itself gay to fit your retarded ideas" lol Night-Surfer my ass...

Harry's EXTREEEEMMMMME!!!! big grin

Venom and Sandman look great

Jimmy Buggs
As long as harry isnt called the green golblin or any goblin in the movie I will be happy with it. Venom looks good but whats with the scales?

TheOnes2
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
As long as harry isnt called the green golblin or any goblin in the movie I will be happy with it. Venom looks good but whats with the scales?

That is what's known as raised webbing

ssj_naraku
I think these are real cause i went to that link and they said sony asked them to remove them.

Ultraman Baltan
Harry's is fake. Nobody could truly believe that to be the new costume. Raimi is a long time fan. He said he loves the Green Goblins(well, 1 and 2, anyways), so he wouldn't do something like that. I saw no problem with the original suit. Venom and Sandman look fantastic.

Dan-El
Compared to this one, the GG suit in SM 1 looks fierce!

Darth Jello
well, they were early designs, not necesarily reflecting the current ones, other than sandman.

F_doomed
umm i am 99% Venom is fake He has 3 fingers...but cool Look...

ssj_naraku
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Harry's is fake. Nobody could truly believe that to be the new costume. Raimi is a long time fan. He said he loves the Green Goblins(well, 1 and 2, anyways), so he wouldn't do something like that. I saw no problem with the original suit. Venom and Sandman look fantastic.

Actually if u look at the trailer you can see harry in that suit.

redcaped
Hey what is this?

Yarr
Originally posted by F_doomed
umm i am 99% Venom is fake He has 3 fingers...but cool Look...

he has four fingers. You cant see his pinky on his right (our left) hand because of the perspective. Look at his left hand (our right) it clearly has four fingers.

Jimmy Buggs
Is anyone else missing the white on the hands?

Silverstein
venom and sandman are good

BUT WTF is up with Harry being the ninja snowboarder??!

me: "raimi, why does harry look like sh*t?"

raimi: "what?? statistics show that 71.54% of americans love snowboarding/skateboarding and ninjas!"

8urs
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
Is anyone else missing the white on the hands?

Whoa, I actually didn't notice that. Doesn't hurt how he looks though.

Doc Ock
Harry's is fake. Nobody could truly believe that to be the new costume. Raimi is a long time fan. He said he loves the Green Goblins(well, 1 and 2, anyways)

You did see the trailer right??

That is what Harry looked like in it. This is just a close up version. And it ain't pretty.

vintageSW77
and yet another f****d up Goblin design....
youd think after the backlash theyd have learned

what the f**k is that at all

Cant complain about Venom though.

DBZ MAN
People always have to complain about something don't they. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ultraman Baltan
You did see the trailer right??

That is what Harry looked like in it. This is just a close up version. And it ain't pretty.

I did not see the new trailer.
The old one had no sign of that suit.

Doc Ock
I did not see the new trailer.
The old one had no sign of that suit.

Yes, it did.

Do you want a pic of it??

Ultraman Baltan
Yes, it did.

Do you want a pic of it??

Yes, I would like a picture.

Gannon
http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/2665/harrygg2pw5.jpg

There!

Doc Ock
Yes, I would like a picture.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c279/SBrooks2006/HarryGG2.jpg

EDIT: Snap Gannon wink

super pr*xy
that actually made the cut?

amity75
*Runs off to make a sig with the Venom render*

Ultraman Baltan

There!

No. I......I will not believe it! It's Photoshopped! Where did you get it? It can't be true! Raimi LOVES the Goblins! He wouldn't approve! It's not true at all!

Doc Ock
No. I......I will not believe it! It's Photoshopped! Where did you get it? It can't be true! Raimi LOVES the Goblins! He wouldn't approve! It's not true at all!

Raimi loves the Goblins?? Did you see Norman's costume?? The Power Rangers set must have been missing a costume when that was made.

It's the real deal I'm afraid.

How did you miss that in the trailer though?? You see him flying thru the air and then smashing into a wall.

Watch it again. Can't miss it.

Ultraman Baltan
Raimi loves the Goblins?? Did you see Norman's costume?? The Power Rangers set must have been missing a costume when that was made.

It's the real deal I'm afraid.

How did you miss that in the trailer though?? You see him flying thru the air and then smashing into a wall.

Watch it again. Can't miss it.

It looks like he's in a work suit! The first costume was good! Do you honestly believe that the comic suit would hold up in the big screen?
HOW COULD YOU, RAIMI? I trusted you! No! He CAN'T be a ninja snowboarder! Raimi loves Spiderman! He loves the first two Goblins! He couldn't ruin it!msn-cry

Doc Ock
The first costume was good! Do you honestly believe that the comic suit would hold up in the big screen?

Of course not. But cheap green plastic was not the alternative.

Military armour my foot.

It's funny, because he doesn't like Venom, and only included him due to studio pressure. Yet, he made him look very cool.

What an irony.

canby
wow your all **** look at u prolly 30 yrs old talking about spiderman get lifes

Gannon
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/4626/gg2bm5.jpg

I like this minap from SSH forums.

Originally posted by canby
And why are you posting here??? (im only 15)

Doc Ock

And yet you took the time to register here and post that BS!

What an irony roll eyes (sarcastic)

vintageSW77

Sure some of us may be 30 but we have had plenty of "life"
We were experiencing our formative years out in the real world NOT sitting in at home bad mouthing people on the internet.

Dick.

Dan-El

18, going on 19. I still have time before it becomes sad!

vintageSW77
Those days of being into comic books,movie memorabillia and discussing about em being childish and immature are gone forever.

cain marko
**** venom is one piece of sext ass!!! Sandman looks like he has stepped right out of the commic book! amazing! Harry i dunno. i want to like it. is it confirmed that his alias will have goblin in it. i heard somewhere that he is jus gonna be a vengeful harry osbourne.

Sam Z

There!
So Rocket Racer was the forth villain! eek!
http://cuip.uchicago.edu/~tonli/wit2002/images/exh-marvel-RocketRacer.jpg

SpyCspider
^hahahahah never thot of that... laughing

doctorstrongbad
Rocket Racer? Nah that wouldn't happen.

Ultraman Baltan
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/4626/gg2bm5.jpg

I like this minap from SSH forums.

WHY COULDN'T THAT BE IN THE MOVIE?!?!?!? Raimi, you bastard! mad

supervenom
I thought Venom wasnt going to be in this one, just the symbiote on Spidey and Topher just as Brock? Wonder how they are going to fit all of that into one film? I take it that Venom is going to be at the very end of the movie, possibly at the Bell Tower.

Doc Ock
No, he's in it for the last 10 minutes or so for the final fight.

Silverstein
i still cant believe how many people do not know what is going on about sp3...

Dan-El
I heard the last 45 min.

Silverstein
Eddie Brock/Venom wont be in it much, afterall;

its all about Harry Osborn and his 3 movie plot, not to mention the now emotionally connected Sandman along w/child and wife, and now, some photographer that hates spiderman/parker.

which of these villains has the most beef with parker/spidey???

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Dan-El
I heard the last 45 min.

You heard wrong.

The script was leaked on-line.

Dan-El
Alrighty. Venom doesn't get defeated in the last ten, right?

Silverstein
^ most likely, he will appear to be defeated, maybe an ending like x-men 3 where you see a shadow, and then at the last minute, it appears to have moved somewhat...

Doc Ock
Alrighty. Venom doesn't get defeated in the last ten, right?

According to the script, Brock dies

BlackC@
All you people do is b!tch and moan. The costumes look fantastic. What would you have preferred Harry to be in, green and purple spandex?

Yeah, because that would be much better wouldn't it?

BlackC@
According to the script, Brock dies

Any script you've read on the net is completely fake.

Black Adam
Originally posted by BlackC@
All you people do is b!tch and moan. The costumes look fantastic. What would you have preferred Harry to be in, green and purple spandex?

The only problem I have with the costume is that crappy mask.

they could have at least added the old Goblin mask they used in the first movie instead of the ski mask.

besides that it's not that bad.

Doc Ock
Any script you've read on the net is completely fake.

Is that why it's been right about EVERY single thing we've seen so far??

And it was posted last febuary, when filming had barely begun.

Sorry, it was genuine.

Dan-El
Might have been genuine, sure, but they always make changes. I remember when I read the Spider-Man 1 script. I guess it was one of the earlier drafts (like this one might be), because the tram scene where MJ was stuck was an elevator scene with MJ AND Harry. Also there was a scene where Ben appeared to Peter in an Obi-Wan-esque manner. Like I said, early draft. That's what this may be as well.

Also, there have been instances where fake scripts with similar material have been generated by the movie company to throw us off (i.e., Smallville ep. 100, about which there were several different characters that were killed off in each script, but the only character to be killed was Jonathan Kent)

BlackC@
IT WAS A FAKE SCRIPT!!!!!!!!! IF IT WAS REAL IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MENTIONED ON EVERY ****EN WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

DBZ MAN
Someone actualy made like a 200-300 page fake script? Wow, their sad.

sithsaber408
IT WAS A FAKE SCRIPT!!!!!!!!! IF IT WAS REAL IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MENTIONED ON EVERY ****EN WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been mentioned on several sites, here, superherohype.com, aintitcoolnews.com, and on the site where it originated.

Only it isn't a script, but more of a plot synopsis.

And indeed, so far the trailers have proved it to be spot on.

I even started a thread on it (which you've posted in)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=7749669#post7749669

Silverstein

you dont have to take the look straight off the page. and anything relating new costumes to spandex is getting old.

Alex Ross' goblin design wasnt half bad, the thing i liked about was the ripped and weathered cloak. Even that on the power ranger suit would be better than this ninja snowboarder...

but then again, Raimi said Harry will not be any Goblin but just "Harry"

Doc Ock

It was removed by Sony shortly after. It didn't get a chance to be spread around.

What the hell is wrong with you?? Anger management issues?? Might want to seek help about that. If a movie gets you this worked up, imagine what an actual problem does to you.

Dan-El
It was removed by Sony shortly after. It didn't get a chance to be spread around.

What the hell is wrong with you?? Anger management issues?? Might want to seek help about that. If a movie gets you this worked up, imagine what an actual problem does to you.

Well, you see Ock, this is a clear case of "Cyber-Fearlessness". We have a young adolescent, perhaps pre-pubescent, male dealing with his own real world securities by lashing out at others anonymously. He's irritated because he knows not how to speak calmly with others, even if he disagrees.

BlackC@, as amusing as your net handle is, you need to chill out. Use bigger words, and if you disagree just state (again, calmly) why you think so. No one's out to get you man!

Grimm22

It would probobly look better than an "extreme" look no expression

Seriously, the snowboard glider is just too much

Vim
I was still hoping against hope to see Black Cat emerge at some point. But sadly no... Spidey goes at it alone against 3 villians all alone... sadwalk

Dan-El
It would certainly be interesting to see another hero in the mix, especially if they kept the lid on it this tight. I mean Howard as Cat instead of Stacy? Interesting twist, but I seriously doubt it.

Ultraman Baltan
I liked Stacy in the comics. Good character to show a bit of more complication to Pete's life, alive and dead. But she is five years too late to be in the movies.

F_doomed
Well, you see Ock, this is a clear case of "Cyber-Fearlessness". We have a young adolescent, perhaps pre-pubescent, male dealing with his own real world securities by lashing out at others anonymously. He's irritated because he knows not how to speak calmly with others, even if he disagrees.

BlackC@, as amusing as your net handle is, you need to chill out. Use bigger words, and if you disagree just state (again, calmly) why you think so. No one's out to get you man!

Wow that sounds like something i get told.. And the gloves are off ladies and gents..

And on a side note i dont mind the snowboard glider i just want to know where to get one i board...

spencerspider
wow, i come back and bam tons of info. love the preview, helps prove the Q&A even more, so Venom prob gets beat. Anyway these look cool and even though Harry is different i could get used to him

Ryonslaught
sweet pics dude!

Menetnashté
Harry's glider looks like it was made for some special X-bbox 360 design erm but graphics wise it's all really good I love the venom

Menetnashté
wow. Someone has issues.

spencerspider
i'd say so

Grimm22
Originally posted by Vim
I was still hoping against hope to see Black Cat emerge at some point. But sadly no... Spidey goes at it alone against 3 villians all alone... sadwalk

Movie Black Cat made an appearance in the Spider Man 2 game wink

Swanky-Tuna
The first Goblin costume was alright. Clear pictures of the mask threw it off though. And Harry's costume doesn't look as bad as it does in the concept image as it does in the movie. There it looks like what it is: He strapped a bunch of crap on and called it a day.

H. S. 6
I don't mind the snowboard-esqe glider--pretty unique, if you ask me.

What I don't like is the mask. Seriously... ninja much?

Dan-El
As long as they don't call Harry any variation of Goblin, then I'm pretty much set. He looks nothing like a Goblin is the main gripe of the fans.

Silverstein
yeah, he is just Harry or...the rocket racer...

Menetnashté
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I don't mind the snowboard-esqe glider--pretty unique, if you ask me.

What I don't like is the mask. Seriously... ninja much?
Not really it looks a lot like a paintball mask to me.

Silverstein
raimi says "statistics show that 81.93% of americans love halo and paintball"

Grimm22
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
The first Goblin costume was alright. Clear pictures of the mask threw it off though. And Harry's costume doesn't look as bad as it does in the concept image as it does in the movie. There it looks like what it is: He strapped a bunch of crap on and called it a day.

Well he isn't crazy like his father erm

So I can't see him running around as a rejected power rangers villain stick out tongue

It kind of works for him if you think about it

I mean he's stupid enougth to not be able to put the situation toghether...

Spidey killed father x Spidey = Peter x Father = Green Gobin = Become supervillan?!?

spencerspider
i wouldnt say he is stupid...i mean he had a real hard life, and when u do u make mistakes. and besides he looked up to his father, so he is going to try to make him proud

Silverstein
he threw the mirror at the reflection of his father "Avenge ME!!!" "nooooo!"

so he doesnt want to follow in the footsteps of his father, but takes a similar route. Although i'd say, appearing to spiderman as a ressurecting green goblin would have a more dramatic effect, when peter finds it outs harry instead of norman/creature w/ supernatural powers

spencerspider
yea that would be more dramatic, i dont mean follow like exactly in o'l daddy's footsteps, but go down a similiar path

chucktaylor

I couldn't have said it better...wink

doctorstrongbad
As long as they don't call Harry any variation of Goblin, then I'm pretty much set. He looks nothing like a Goblin is the main gripe of the fans.

Well they could always call him Jack O Lantern. Since the movies aren't 100% in since with the comics.

WrathfulDwarf
Possibly from the video game but they sure look official.

http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/5407/ggsk5xb8.jpg

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/6939/ssrn9ll2.jpg

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/405/vvmt4up7.jpg

Wow! except for Sandman those customes look shitty. Harry looks like he just step out of a Snowboarder store inside a mall.

Venom looks like he practically painted the Spiderman suit black and put on a mask.

Silverstein
i think the updated Venom look is all black, no purple tint, bigger jagged teeth, skinnier/slender body, smooth skin texture, and flat grey webbing very similar to spiderman, atleast thaat was what the official sp3 venom maquette figurine looked like...

Evil_Ash
So, Harry becomes the Rocket Racer ? What the f**k?

Spiderman_RJ
not of the above, harry is meantioned as a new villain, not a comic one, raimi said, but i bet he wont have a nick name,i'll wait for the credits too see if there is a label.

in my opinion sony/ps3/spiderman wanted to win over microsoft/xbox/harry-whateversupervilainiam.

J-Unit
I think David Koepp mentioned that Harry is the new goblin so it's a high possibility that JJ will name him on the Daily Bugle newspapers sad

Silverstein
found this

Spiderman_RJ
i doubt he will have the spider on the chest, if he does, it wont be like that,maybe a variation of the spider man got with the suit and a little dimmed. but thanks for sharing this with us, whre did you find it?
you know you could be fanmade.

J-Unit
Its the movie production art...

spencerspider
thats a real thing man, but i cant wait i think he looks fine

Spiderman_RJ
i can tell you that means nothing, first thing the tongue has been removed becouse someone though it could have a sexual conotation and this is a kid movie (yah you heard that right), i refer to kid instead of family,this was a producer opinion.

plus i doubt you will see that spide on the chest, no way.

Silverstein
-the link to the site i got it from is on the picture
-my opinion: better than the purple venom pic

-the purple version of Venom found at the start of this thread and the Darker Venom i posted BOTH have the white symbiote Spider on the chest...both versions. Both versions are basically the same except this one looks better and darker. other than that they both have the tongues, the teeth, the spider symbole, the webbing, the 'suit texture'...

they would have the tongue despite the 'sexuality' of it. kids can make anything a sexual joke these days. i seriously doubt spiderman 3 can be considered a family film...

the tone is much darker, and kids got scared at spiderman 1 just think how much more itll be now. i dont think the producer is in charge of character design.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Silverstein
-the link to the site i got it from is on the picture
-my opinion: better than the purple venom pic

-the purple version of Venom found at the start of this thread and the Darker Venom i posted BOTH have the white symbiote Spider on the chest...both versions. Both versions are basically the same except this one looks better and darker. other than that they both have the tongues, the teeth, the spider symbole, the webbing, the 'suit texture'...

they would have the tongue despite the 'sexuality' of it. kids can make anything a sexual joke these days. i seriously doubt spiderman 3 can be considered a family film...

the tone is much darker, and kids got scared at spiderman 1 just think how much more itll be now. i dont think the producer is in charge of character design.

Losing the tongue would be really stupid, but with out the white Spider on his chest will make a lame wannabe Venom.

Silverstein
yeah, otherwise he'll look like symbiote spiderman, except a bit more pumped up and a mouth...

they cant get rid of the tongue because it might hint to something sexual. pff, kids can make anything a sexual joke these days. Green Goblin's eyes look suspicsiously like a scrotom or doc ock can give reach arounds with his tentacles, kids will say stuff anyways, ooo his tongue can lick ppl down there like the dude from kiss who cares, no reason to take it out of the movie...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.