Megaman X, Zero and Sigma vs Cyrax, Sektor and Smoke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Reploids vs Cybernetic Ninjas

X and Zero team up with the original Maverick Hunter to take on Mortal Kombat's robo-ninjas

X and Zero: X4 version
Sigma: X1 version (1st version)

Cyrax, Sektor and Smoke: Armageddon versions

TricksterPriest
First off, X isn't a reploid. He gets mistaken for one alot, but he's not a reploid. He actually predates the reploid by many many years. In fact, when he was first found, they decided to make a series of robots based on his design. These robots are what are now called 'Reploids.'

Sorry for the history lesson. reading I give this one to the MMX bots. X, Zero, and Sigma are way too powerful for the likes of the MK bots.

IceJaw
Yeah, and it's overkill erm

MadMel
yup

Veldar
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
First off, X isn't a reploid. He gets mistaken for one alot, but he's not a reploid. He actually predates the reploid by many many years. In fact, when he was first found, they decided to make a series of robots based on his design. These robots are what are now called 'Reploids.'

Sorry for the history lesson. reading I give this one to the MMX bots. X, Zero, and Sigma are way too powerful for the likes of the MK bots.

Wow! I'm impressed. As a sort of Megaman buff myslf, I've never heard anyone refer to X as a non-Reploid which of course is true. If anything, X is probably something more of a Megaman Mark II. Since it was so sophisticated, and Dr. Cain was so intrigued by it, he tried to replicate Dr. Light's technology, and hence all other robots made with the specifications were called Reploids.

Now, on with whom I think would win. It would definately be the Reploid team. The only way I could see the Lin Kuei assassination robots winning is if Cyrax decided to destroy the world. But it's tough to say whether that fatality can be considered canon.

Swe_Bum
what about smokes planet blow? laughing

IceJaw
Originally posted by Veldar
Wow! I'm impressed. As a sort of Megaman buff myslf, I've never heard anyone refer to X as a non-Reploid which of course is true. If anything, X is probably something more of a Megaman Mark II. Since it was so sophisticated, and Dr. Cain was so intrigued by it, he tried to replicate Dr. Light's technology, and hence all other robots made with the specifications were called Reploids.

Now, on with whom I think would win. It would definately be the Reploid team. The only way I could see the Lin Kuei assassination robots winning is if Cyrax decided to destroy the world. But it's tough to say whether that fatality can be considered canon. What the f**k? X is nothing like Megaman (other than the design). Current X is like God.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.