Comic book Characters durability vs A Black Hole

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Which of these Comic book Characters could stay inside of a normal size Black Hole for 2 hours. No Super Speed

Not in Order
Superman
Silver Surfer
Savage Hulk
Thanos
Darkseid
Colossus
Wolverine
Juggernaut/without his force field
Silver Surfer
Thor
Odin
Destroyer

Galan777
Originally posted by golem370
Which of these Comic book Characters could stay inside of a normal size Black Hole for 2 hours. No Super Speed

Superman
Silver Surfer
Thanos
Darkseid Those are the only ones that could survive it IMO.

golem370
You don't think Classic Juggernaut without of his force field wouldn't be able to survive it?

boriquaking55

Silver Surfer
Thanos
Darkseid
Silver Surfer

Juggernaut only if it's classic

golem370
Edit

Not in Order
Superman
Silver Surfer
Savage Hulk
Thanos
Darkseid
Colossus
Wolverine
Silver Surfer
Thor
Odin
Destroyer

Galan777
Edit

Superman
Silver Surfer
Thanos
Darkseid
Silver Surfer
Thor
Odin
Destroyer IMO thats who survives.

boriquaking55
The destroyer depends on who animates it

ThePittman
The only ones in my opinion

Silver Surfer
Thanos (Only if death is protecting him)
Destroyer

golem370
Thanos has been a black hole.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/history52.jpg

ThePittman
Thanos by himself without tech or Death not allowing him to die would not withstand being in a black hole for 2 hours.

Endless Mike
They all could.

Getting out would be the problem.

Galan777
Originally posted by ThePittman
Thanos by himself without tech or Death not allowing him to die would not withstand being in a black hole for 2 hours. I agree thumb up

NiņoAraņa
why are Colossus and Wolverine there? blink

Galan777

juggernaut66666

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Because Colossus like black holes If you know what I mean shifty What the f**k?

laughing laughing

ThePittman

inamilist
Wait wait

everyone be quiet for a second

if you listen closely you can just hear the tears of Stephen Hawking

Priest
Because Colossus likes black holes If you know what I mean shifty
holy crap that was madd freaking funny!

Priest
Id say thanos could survive it..

Priest
why is darseid there? when has he ever showed us his incrediable durability confused

Soljer
Originally posted by Priest
why is darseid there? when has he ever showed us his incrediable durability confused

Darkseid? FRIGGIN DARKSEID?

WOLVERINE is on the list, and you ask about DARKSEID?

WHAT THE ****!?

The Fake Macoy
Originally posted by inamilist
Wait wait

everyone be quiet for a second

if you listen closely you can just hear the tears of Stephen Hawking

Lol, that's good. On topic, Surfer, Darkseid, and Thanos could survive for sure. I'm not sure about thor, the destroyer, odin, or supes. Odin probably could.

ExtraMision5555
hard to say, seeing that the true nature of black holes is still rather ambiguous

ThePittman
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
hard to say, seeing that the true nature of black holes is still rather ambiguous Except of the gravitational force of them which would be the killer of them all except for the ones that I have mentioned.

Mrrungo Mu
Because Colossus likes black holes If you know what I mean shifty

Man,that is just wrong laughing laughing laughing

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by ThePittman
Except of the gravitational force of them which would be the killer of them all except for the ones that I have mentioned.

I duno, its hard for humans to comperehend "infinte gravity"

Truthfully, im not sure anyone here could accurately say who would survive inside one

although...

superman has heald one...??? absurd, even for a comic?

ThePittman

ExtraMision5555

rotiart
Thanos Darkseid Odin and the Destroyer make it.

The first two have shields that could probably withstand a black hole..
Thanos has mad durability, so does Odin and Darkseid...

Destroyer was made to take hits from Celestials.. and though he does poorly... guys like Hulk and Thor have never even dented him.

Thor, superman and surfer would last a minute...

everyone else dies... they all become infinitely dense... like the matter between wolverine's ears.

Newjak
I could see Juggernaut withstanding a Black Hole

ThePittman
Originally posted by Newjak
I could see Juggernaut withstanding a Black Hole Old but not current.

Newjak
Yeah but assumed the thread starter meant classic Juggs

rotiart
Unless otherwise stated by thread starter, you always assume its the most current version of whatever is mentioned...forum rules..

and he didn't say classic...

so. :/

Validus
Terrax lived in a black hole. Most of these guys are more durable than he is IMO.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Validus
Terrax lived in a black hole. Most of these guys are more durable than he is IMO.

especially Wolverine evil face

rotiart

Wow... well if terrax lived in a black hole (i didn't know that)

i add surfer, thor, and superman to the mix.

SpunkySmurph
Deadpool ftw no expression

rotiart
Hehe... Howsabout Mr. Immortal!!!

Priest
Interesting

Newjak
Originally posted by rotiart
Unless otherwise stated by thread starter, you always assume its the most current version of whatever is mentioned...forum rules..

and he didn't say classic...

so. :/ He did mention no forcefield though and only Classic had the Forcefield stick out tongue

rotiart
He did mention no forcefield though and only Classic had the Forcefield stick out tongue

are you trying to show me contradicting myself? cause you didn't... Happy Dance

Newjak
Originally posted by rotiart
are you trying to show me contradicting myself? cause you didn't... Happy Dance Of course not I'm just saying that to take away the forcefield that means it has to be classic because he was the only one with a forcefield to take away from. stick out tongue

stfu u idoits wolvering has been hit by nucular bomb and he fully regnreragated all his body even his clothes and boots nothing can stop him

if he falls in a black hole he can clime out wif his claws

rotiart
then when he gets out... someone should kick him in the face so he falls back in.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by #1101
stfu u idoits wolvering has been hit by nucular bomb and he fully regnreragated all his body even his clothes and boots nothing can stop him

if he falls in a black hole he can clime out wif his claws Oh god, I hope this is a joke.

Endless Mike
Hmmm

golem370
Yeah but assumed the thread starter meant classic Juggs

It is Classic Juggernaut without his force field.

Juntai
LOL @ CLIMB OUT WITH HIS CLAWS

thtadthtshldntb
If by inside a black hole you mean the singularity itself, none of them do. By definition if they have been sucked into the singularity and reduced to 0 in terms of dimensionality, they would cease to exist.

Btw, for the record, a singularity forms anytime an object of any mass is compressed beneath its Schwarzchild radius. This is why such a thing as microscopic black holes exist, as well as super-massive black holes. Also a black hole does not possess infinite mass or infinite gravity. It is said, via the calculus to possess infinite density (since anything diveded by 0plus is equal to infinity. The event horizon I think is at where the original mass' would be before it was compressed below the Schwarzchild radius (but I am not sure about that as I am not that far along in school yet though). The one final thing to know is that the force of gravity generated between any object within the event horizon and the singularity is such that only something traveling faster than light can escape it.

Who of those can survive in the event horizon of a black hole, certainly not Wolverine, Juggernaut without the forcefield or Colossus, but these others who have survived or probably could survive in the tidal forces plus of a star certainly can: Superman, Silver Surfer, Savage Hulk, Thanos, Darkseid, Silver Surfer, Thor, Odin and the Destroyer

golem370
I mean inside the black hole. they get sucked in and are traped

Kutulu
Superman - already survived one for a good while without side effects.
Silver Surfer - glides through them with little to no effect, has been through them multiple times.
Savage Hulk - crushed
Thanos - already survived one. Even without his forcefield and being prevented from dying by death, still survives.
Darkseid - Survives.
Colossus - crushed.
Wolverine - crushed.
Juggernaut/without his force field - survives.
Silver Surfer - didn't you already list him above?
Thor - this is a tough one... I'm going to go with survives, but is hurt severely.
Odin - survives, he destroyed galaxies in his fight against infinity, galaxies > a single black hole.
Destroyer - survives.

Kutulu
Originally posted by thtadthtshldntb
If by inside a black hole you mean the singularity itself, none of them do. By definition if they have been sucked into the singularity and reduced to 0 in terms of dimensionality, they would cease to exist.

Btw, for the record, a singularity forms anytime an object of any mass is compressed beneath its Schwarzchild radius. This is why such a thing as microscopic black holes exist, as well as super-massive black holes. Also a black hole does not possess infinite mass or infinite gravity. It is said, via the calculus to possess infinite density (since anything diveded by 0plus is equal to infinity. The event horizon I think is at where the original mass' would be before it was compressed below the Schwarzchild radius (but I am not sure about that as I am not that far along in school yet though). The one final thing to know is that the force of gravity generated between any object within the event horizon and the singularity is such that only something traveling faster than light can escape it.

Who of those can survive in the event horizon of a black hole, certainly not Wolverine, Juggernaut without the forcefield or Colossus, but these others who have survived or probably could survive in the tidal forces plus of a star certainly can: Superman, Silver Surfer, Savage Hulk, Thanos, Darkseid, Silver Surfer, Thor, Odin and the Destroyer

The singularity does not pulverize beings partially composed of energy. Example is when Silver Surfer went into the singularity and was pulled into another dimension, during the in-betweener versus Galactus fight. Note also that Silver Surfer was able to shrink his body down to smaller than a molecule and can phase through solid objects, most likely his body isn't a pure matter state.

Any pure matter beings though would be crushed by a singularity.

As far as being within the event horizon that would be different, as you had mentioned.

outarddwarf
You don't think Classic Juggernaut without of his force field wouldn't be able to survive it? He re-states it is classic. So he does withstand the black hole.

ThePittman
Originally posted by Kutulu
The singularity does not pulverize beings partially composed of energy. Example is when Silver Surfer went into the singularity and was pulled into another dimension, during the in-betweener versus Galactus fight. Note also that Silver Surfer was able to shrink his body down to smaller than a molecule and can phase through solid objects, most likely his body isn't a pure matter state.

Any pure matter beings though would be crushed by a singularity.

As far as being within the event horizon that would be different, as you had mentioned. Well if you can't die, then what about Thanos?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by thtadthtshldntb
If by inside a black hole you mean the singularity itself, none of them do.

Unless their name is Wade Wilson smile

boriquaking55
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Unless their name is Wade Wilson smile

that was some of the biggest garbage I've ever seen written on a page of a comic, horrendous PIS, but it's true sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.