Nick Fury vs Ra's Al Gul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Nick Fury vs Ra's Al Gul. Can Nick stop Ra's Al Gul from taking over the world? this is done in columbia.

don't shiv
Ras sends David Cain to take care of business.

PRAYERRUN
and? does Nick get the job done?

don't shiv
doesn't see it coming

Galan777
Dosen't Ra's have Centuries of combat training and experience?

Personally i think Fury is screwed.

PRAYERRUN
yeah but nicks been around since ww2 hasn't he? I'd think he'd be able to stand up to him.

Galan777
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
yeah but nicks been around since ww2 hasn't he? I'd think he'd be able to stand up to him. Fury is a badass in his own right, but IMO the training he does have wouldn't compare to Ra's having literally 100's of years of H2H training...

PRAYERRUN
Yeah but remember Nick has gone up against Dr. Doom and Ra's al Gul isnt no dr. doom.

Galan777
Yeah but remember Nick has gone up against Dr. Doom and Ra's al Gul isnt no dr. doom. and Ra's has proven MORE then a match for Batman......... Fury is a badass, but i just don't think even with the ammount of training he has that it would enable him to beat someone with centuries of experience.

PRAYERRUN
well yeah possibly.......but it would make for a good story lol.stick out tongue

Galan777
well yeah possibly.......but it would make for a good story lol.stick out tongue it sure as hell would lol!

PRAYERRUN
ya know I think I could write a script based on this....except i'd want to add in a few more details & characters.

SpunkySmurph
It would make a good story if Nick was allowed all fo SHIELD's resources

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.