Magneto becomes the Juggernaut!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Magneto finds the gem of Cytorrak before Cain does and becomes the Juggernaut. He also retains his mastery over magneticism. With his intellect and powers, he will maximize the potential of Juggernaut in a way that Marko Cain could never even imagine.

A year after becoming the Juggernaut and mastering his new powers, Magneto sets out to test his abilities by going after the most powerful entities in the universe.

1. Hulk
2. Thor
3. Gladiator
4. Silver Surfer
5. Thanos
6. Galactus

How far will an invulnerable, superstrong, Magneto with complete control of the electromagnetic spectrum get?

Galan777
Originally posted by masterbruce
Magneto finds the gem of Cytorrak before Cain does and becomes the Juggernaut. He also retains his mastery of magneticism. With his intellect and powers, he will maximize the potential of Juggernaut in a way that Marko Cain could never even imagine.

A year after becoming the Juggernaut and mastering his new powers, Magneto sets out to test his abilities by going after the most powerful entities in the universe.

1. Hulk
2. Thor
3. Gladiator
4. Silver Surfer
5. Thanos
6. Galactus he would probably get to #4 and then get speedblitzed, thrown into a black hole, or have his energy drained.....

One of those possibilities should end the battle...

jollyjim311
Shields could help against speedblitz, as could magnetos power to control black holes help against that threat...

Still, probably 4.

Grimm22
Acording to Master Bruce, Magneto > Galactus laughing

complexbrother
I think he'll get up to Thanos then die.

Stupid Rookie
I don't see him getting past SS

Jvenom
dies at five

juggernaut66666
Surfer stops him

UniOmni
At best, Surfer could bfr him.

But since Magnus can use wormholes, thats not enough.

I'd say he won't hurt Surfer on the first, second or even hundredth punch, but eventually he'll make a dent.

And then he'll lose at Galactus. With a blink.

xmarksthespot
Canon Magneto has only ever opened one wormhole, in proximity to the events leading to HoM, and thus very plot-induced. Gets to 4.

King Kandy
Galactus could take the issue to Cytorrak, if he wanted, and force him to take Juggs's powers away.

bigbran
Is everyone forgetting about SS's intangibility, and his telepathy?

Aren't those two perfect tools to take Juggernaut down?

masterbruce
Originally posted by bigbran

Aren't those two perfect tools to take Juggernaut down?

Is there anything Surfer CAN'T do? and why doesnt he ever use these powers?

h1a8
Come on you all. Think!
How can surfer harm Juggs (even without his shield)?
How can Thanos?
Isn't Jugg's arguably stronger (physical wise) than SS?

And it is unknown if Mags magnetic energy is inside him or if he calls it from outside of him. Even though that doesn't matter since he is still Juggs with a personal force field.

I see only Galactus posing a challenge. And one must ask themselves how can Galactus actually harm Juggs.

bigbran
Is there anything Surfer CAN'T do? and why doesnt he ever use these powers? How would you know? I thought you don't read comics?

He does use these powers, sometimes, but he usually just blasts, and flys. In one of his later comics, all he basically did was go through walls, and ships, etc.

He has also shown his telepathy a bit too.

Gl's and Surfer are one of the most versitile characters out there.
Surfer, to my knowledge doesn't do magic, does that count as something he can't do?

Newjak

Aren't those two perfect tools to take Juggernaut down? Can't Magneto block tlepathy without his helemt?

I mean think about it not only would Mags physical powers be boosted but with the mystical energies flowing through him his utant abilities could increase as well.

batdude123
This seems like the perfect thread for Newjak and I to join forces. yes

bigbran
Originally posted by h1a8
Come on you all. Think!
How can surfer harm Juggs (even without his shield)?
How can Thanos?
Isn't Jugg's arguably stronger (physical wise) than SS? Telepathy, for the first two.

It is certainly arguable. He probably is. But, then you have to ask yourself, Is he stronger than Bannerless Hulk, cause if he isn't, then all his strength, goes straight down the drain, when he can't hurt his opponent. That is also talking about if Surfer wasn't flying rings around him, dodging his every attack.

I see only Galactus posing a challenge. And one must ask themselves how can Galactus actually harm Juggs. That just shows how wrong this post is.

Soljer
Is there anything Surfer CAN'T do? and why doesnt he ever use these powers?

He usually doesn't NEED to.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Newjak
Can't Magneto block tlepathy without his helemt?

I mean think about it not only would Mags physical powers be boosted but with the mystical energies flowing through him his utant abilities could increase as well.

Contrary to popular belief, magnetos helmut doesnt even block telepathy (in comics)

correct me if im wrong someone, but if im not mistaken that is just a large misconception

anyways

I think he would stop at surfer? at the minimum, surfer could force a stalemate? but regardless, Surfer should stop him

bigbran
Can't Magneto block tlepathy without his helemt?

I mean think about it not only would Mags physical powers be boosted but with the mystical energies flowing through him his utant abilities could increase as well. So you think he can block all telepathy completely?

Of course. This would do awesome when he is able to touch his opponent.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
magnetos helmut does block telepathy (in comics) Corrected.

Soljer
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Corrected.

Sort of.

I BELIEVE that it DOES help with Telepathy.

But Magneto ALSO has very strong psychic defenses of his own without hte Helmet.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Soljer
Sort of.

I BELIEVE that it DOES help with Telepathy.

But Magneto ALSO has very strong psychic defenses of his own without hte Helmet. Resistance not immunity. Like Storm, but much better.

Omega-level
Stops at 4, 100% sure.

h1a8
Originally posted by Omega-level
Stops at 4, 100% sure.

HOW?

Newjak
I thought batdude once said that Magneto resisted a full blast from Xavier without his helemt before of course I may be wrong.

Either way I thought the idea could be that if the Juggernaut powers would increase wouldn't that make him much more resisted to it along with Cain's already very good helmet for blocking.

Cause if you think about it if the Juggernaut put his shield up then SS may not even be able to get the helmet off.

I'm not saying he could out right beat SS but with Magneto's powers mixed with Cain's mystical powers I find it kind of hard to believe he couldn't pull quite a few wins. Especially since Cain can give Thor fights where he has to resort to BFR for the win

bigbran
Especially since Cain can give Thor fights where he has to resort to BFR for the win Does Thor, ever try and use telepathy(or even have it)?
I remember this one time when Thor negated his magic, and broke his helmet... Surfer doesn't have that ability, but this kind of shows that his helmet isn't indestructable.

StarsNeverFall7
Surfer wouldnt need to negate the magic to get the helmet off, he can simply just drain the power from JuggyMag. When you put someone with powers like that against someone who has full ability to manipulate energies and matter, usually just inorganic because alter organic often follows in death which isnt the surfers character...its never pretty, he gets put down at 4

long pig
The worst Sufer could do (telepathy wise) is talk to Jugerneto and maybe try and calm him down. Surfer's only telepathy showings are all passive, so he can communicate in space and such.

TMK, Surfer has never mind ****ed anyone.

bigbran
Originally posted by long pig
The worst Sufer could do (telepathy wise) is talk to Jugerneto and maybe try and calm him down. Surfer's only telepathy showings are all passive, so he can communicate in space and such.

TMK, Surfer has never mind ****ed anyone. Interesting...
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/Silver_Surfer_v3_minus1_p21.jpg

Surfer can channel his cosmic power through his mind.

long pig
Interesting...
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/Silver_Surfer_v3_minus1_p21.jpg

Surfer can channel his cosmic power through his mind.
That was defensive, not offensive. He can fight against mind attacks, but he can't wage a mind attack. The scan you have shown only shows him able to fight against mental illusions.

He's never had the ability to use telepathy as a weapon.

bigbran
That was defensive, not offensive. He can fight against mind attacks, but he can't wage a mind attack. The scan you have shown only shows him able to fight against mental illusions.

He's never had the ability to use telepathy as a weapon. So he can talk to people, through the mind, he can talk to people throughout a whole universe.
He can read peoples minds.

But he can only attack them telepathically in defensive mode?
Makes sense...

almost.

Also, I don't see where you are getting that those people are illusions.

long pig
He's never shown to be capable of doing anything close to forcefully mind-blasting someone into submission or mind-controlling someone or wiping out memories by force.

Unless you've got any other scans that show him using a mind blast as an attack, I'll stick to my original point:

He's shown passive telepathy(talking in space), low end emotion control(calmed some people down) and pretty high end mind attack immunity( fought off a mind attack from Moondragon).

Because it says they are only consciousness. Which pretty much means they are only in his mind.

bigbran
He's never shown to be capable of doing anything close to forcefully mind-blasting someone into submission or mind-controlling someone or wiping out memories by force.

Unless you've got any other scans that show him using a mind blast as an attack, I'll stick to my original point:

He's shown passive telepathy(talking in space), low end emotion control(calmed some people down) and pretty high end mind attack immunity( fought off a mind attack from Moondragon). I'd go look for some scans, but I'm too lazy.
How about he goes intangible, and phases through his head?
It worked for Vision (until that no good Hulk intervened).

Because it says they are only consciousness. Which pretty much means they are only in his mind. So, every telepathic duel is just an illusion?

grey fox
Can't even get past Thor , Thor drains any all Energy Mag's uses and then it;'s case of Juggs versus Thor....

batdude123
Originally posted by grey fox
Can't even get past Thor , Thor drains any all Energy Mag's uses and then it;'s case of Juggs versus Thor....

WRONG.

Soleran
I'm gonna say he gets to the SS, then loses or gets contained.

King Kandy
Anyway, stops at four.

Grimm22
Either way, stops hard at 4

and in the ridicilous chance he gets past 4, he gets obliterated at 5

Tha C-Master
SS is a passive character so it would make sense that he doesn't mindrape everything in sight.

Newjak
I mean I understand that SS is strong but what is he going to do to win this match. He can't BFR its questionable he can TP Magneto at all.

What is there left for him to do blast him that won't hurt Cain

h1a8
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Surfer wouldnt need to negate the magic to get the helmet off, he can simply just drain the power from JuggyMag. When you put someone with powers like that against someone who has full ability to manipulate energies and matter, usually just inorganic because alter organic often follows in death which isnt the surfers character...its never pretty, he gets put down at 4

Juggs power is mystical and ss is cosmic.
Thus SS will have no effect on him.
Galactus has tremendous problems with magic users
and Cyttorak himself trapped Galactus against his will
and Galactus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SS

Grimm22
Juggs power is mystical and ss is cosmic.
Thus SS will have no effect on him.
Galactus has tremendous problems with magic users
and Cyttorak himself trapped Galactus against his will
and Galactus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SS

Are you ****ing suggesting that Juggs > Galactus?!? What the f**k?

Newjak
Originally posted by Grimm22
Are you ****ing suggesting that Juggs > Galactus?!? What the f**k? I think he is trying to say if SS master has problems with Cain's power source then why shouldn't SS not be able to effect Cain's power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.