DMC no deleted scenes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LovelyOne
Disc 1:
Audio commentary
Bloopers Of The Caribbean
Disc 2:
Charting The Return
According to Plan: The Harrowing and True Story of Dead Man's Chest
Captain Jack: From Head To Toe
Mastering The Blade: Orlando Bloom / Kiera Knightley / Jack Davenport
Meet Davy Jones: Anatomy Of A Legend
Creating The Kraken
Dead Men Tell New Tales: Re-imagineering the Attraction
Fly On The Set: The Bone Cage
Pirates On Main Street: The Dead Man's Chest premiere
Jerry Bruckheimer: A Producer's Photo Diary

http://play.com/DVD/DVD/PROD/3-/1021225/-/Product.html

Just Pre-ordered mine..comes out in 10 days here big grin..maybe 5 days because they send them out 5 days early sometimes and they get here quick...sorry listen to me boast laughing out loud

johnnyforever
nope no deleted scenes. i think they said they didn't have the time to make scenes or something like that. sad

brb to say more!

LovelyOne
nah!! I bet they are scenes which indicate the ending of AWE too much or something lol.

TheOnes2
Scenes were deleted due to length. Theres an extended "game of deception" scene.

LovelyOne
ohh thanks big grin^^

is that on the DVD?

TheOnes2
No. Its mentioned in the commentry "theres a longer version of this scene that shows how the game works more"

katelovespirate
deleted scenes

Posted by Terry on Wednesday, 23 August 2006, at 8:26 a.m., in response to Re: I can't ... (build-your-own extended version), posted by sondbax on Tuesday, 22 August 2006, at 3:41 p.m.

I'm really curious how Disney will handle the DMC DVD. As far as I know, there is only one true 'deleted' scene and it's not very long.

So they won't be able to do a true 'deleted scenes' section. On the other hand, most of the scenes got 'cut down' in some manner, so they could do an 'extended scenes' section. That's what I'd like to see.

a-k-a-amber
yeah if you read the book there are different little quotes that aren't anymore like

"i love marriage it like a bet to see who wil fall out of love first" jack
or
(to will) "we cant let him get the chest mate trust me you can mistrust me less thatn you can mistrust him trust me"

johnnyforever
well i was going to say something but i forgot! anyway still dissapointing there's no deleted scenes sad

PirateDiva
Maybe they'll just leave it for when the AWE DVD comes out!!!

sailorleo
well i can atleast get my jack davenport fix in the sword one....which will be watched 525600 times! YESH!

LovelyOne
when I get it I'll tell ya what the commentary really says..

johnnyforever
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Maybe they'll just leave it for when the AWE DVD comes out!!! yeah, they better!

willofthewisp
Where did the book get all these extra quotes if not from deleted scenes? I'm sure they'll show them somewhere.

johnnyforever
what do you mean, willofthewisp?

evilm0nki3
The book is based off the script which has some extra lines that were taken off the film.

johnnyforever
oooh!.....I must look that up! -_ -__- *WOOSH*

sorry....dorky moment...

willofthewisp
So did they film those extended scenes or just edit them out of the script?

I mean, the book had to get the lines from somewhere because movie-based novels are very careful to include only the plot in the movie and little more, deleted scenes at the most. The author wouldn't have been allowed to just conjure stuff up.

johnnyforever
shrug

Wow. I don't know anything. what a help i am. sad

a-k-a-amber
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Where did the book get all these extra quotes if not from deleted scenes? I'm sure they'll show them somewhere. the book cames out a month before the movie comes out so i actualy read the book before i saw the movie and knew what was going to happen although the book does NOT end with Barbosa coming back they laft that minor detail out

LovelyOne
weird how they brought the book out first??

a-k-a-amber
im hoping they do the same with AWE lol

johnnyforever
yeah someone buy it and tell me the ending!!!

a-k-a-amber
well like i said i dont think they'll tell you the actual ending like i said it didn't tell that barbosa would be back in this one

johnnyforever
oh, true!

evilm0nki3
I'm soooo gonna buy the book again!

The last book, I picked it up at walmart and started reading it while mom was shopping then when I came home I read the whole thing. It took me two hours.. but it was worth it.. I wasn't shocked by jack's death though cause I found the ending of the book on a website and read it. I didn't realize it was from the book though..

I ramble roll eyes (sarcastic)

But yeah I think some of those extra lines were included when they were filming because that line "You can mistrust me less than you can mistrust him, trust me" is on Jack on the official website and another scene that had Norrie and Liz talking about the church on Isla Cruses(sp?), I saw partly on a show on youtube.com.

ivebeendepped43
there better b freakin deleted scenes!

PirateDiva
Ayyyy I CaNt Wait anymore i want the movie now!!!! sad

PIRATES=SEX
I read the book and the mini series JACK SPARROW which is very interesting , because it gives you jack when he was a teen.One thing i think they should do is after they stop makeing movies they should write books like harry potter did. I think that would very successful.

willofthewisp
I would love to read a POTC book. They would be these great adventures and then you could have one smut book to appease the people obsessed with romance, lol.

Jack's body glistens in the sunlight....

Anyways, I really hope to see deleted scenes. They revealed so much in COTBP. I can only wonder what clues lay in the DMC ones. Whatever happened to that thread where we came up with our own scenes?

Chiki Mina
I think they didnt add the delted scnes because it could possibly give too much info on AWE. Maybe too much of a twist. It's probably Jack/Liz related.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by willofthewisp
I would love to read a POTC book. They would be these great adventures and then you could have one smut book to appease the people obsessed with romance, lol.

Jack's body glistens in the sunlight....

Anyways, I really hope to see deleted scenes. They revealed so much in COTBP. I can only wonder what clues lay in the DMC ones. Whatever happened to that thread where we came up with our own scenes?

*LiGhtBuLb* I have a Beyond Fabulous Idea!! WiLLofthewisp your a writer maybe you should write the book!!!! u always have great ideas...i would so buy it and read it cover to cover!!! smile

ivebeendepped43
hehe i have the DMC book. It got me even MORE impressed /w Johnny's work cuz it made me realize what an AMAZING add-libber he is!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.