"there's beauty in the breakdown"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
Life was tough for the neolithic peoples of the ancient world. Every single day a struggle for survival.Barely posessing the ability to grasp the reality of all that was their world, they soon had no choice but give in and fall into a pattern. A never ending day to day cycle of fighting and clawing and tricking the potential predators and scavaging around just so to live the next hour. If and if they just let go for a minute. They would be trampled on by the stampede that the natural world at the time was. If they had to live, they had to work. Letting go of the grumbling routines was not an option.

Its almost the setting of the year 2006 in the 21 century. I am sick and blah and want to let go. Just let go for a day so i can curl up and rest to restore my health. But the thought is costly. I can't afford to do so. If i do, i fear getting trampled on by the humdrum of daily life which i either follow the routine of, or get left behind.
erm
cry
yawn

*le sigh*

Syren
I let go recently. Curled up and plugged my fingers in my ears. Could very well have been the worst thing I ever did, but I had no choice. Fortunately, people rallied round and rescued me from the brink.

You're not alone. Sometimes you have to stop, take a step back and just spectate while humdrum continues and everyone else races around you. Same old, same old.

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
Life was tough for the neolithic peoples of the ancient world. Every single day a struggle for survival.Barely posessing the ability to grasp the reality of all that was their world, they soon had no choice but give in and fall into a pattern. A never ending day to day cycle of fighting and clawing and tricking the potential predators and scavaging around just so to live the next hour. If and if they just let go for a minute. They would be trampled on by the stampede that the natural world at the time was. If they had to live, they had to work. Letting go of the grumbling routines was not an option.

Its almost the setting of the year 2006 in the 21 century. I am sick and blah and want to let go. Just let go for a day so i can curl up and rest to restore my health. But the thought is costly. I can't afford to do so. If i do, i fear getting trampled on by the humdrum of daily life which i either follow the routine of, or get left behind.
erm
cry
yawn

*le sigh*
hug

sometimes life is overwhelming, but i know you and i know you will get through it.

Kongu Dude
I fell asleep when I read that. yawn

silver_tears
Originally posted by Kongu Dude

Jerk.

I like your threads PH, they have depth.

Syren

Sometimes you shock and repulse me.

Sil, is that all you can say after calling someone else a jerk because of their pathetic response?

silver_tears
I've lost the spark weep

Mr. Bacon
shes a lovy dovey now mhm

silver_tears
blush2 yah

Mr. Bacon
stick out tongue its ok i still love you tighthug

silver_tears
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
stick out tongue its ok i still love you tighthug

You better ***** doped

Mr. Bacon
well maybe not now mhm

Syren
Originally posted by silver_tears
I've lost the spark weep

laughing out loud

Fool, I meant is that all you can say for PH stick out tongue

silver_tears
Originally posted by Syren
laughing out loud

Fool, I meant is that all you can say for PH stick out tongue

I'm concise stick out tongue

well maybe not now mhm

shock Oh no you didn'!

Mr. Bacon
mhm

silver_tears
weep

Syren
I'm concise stick out tongue

Heartless, more like mhm

silver_tears
Heartless, more like mhm

I told her I liked her threads disgust
I very much doubt that insignificant human being even registered on her radar.

Mr. Bacon
weep

i didnt mean it cry _huggle_

silver_tears
i didnt mean it cry _huggle_

lies weep

Mr. Bacon
no sad truth

Punkyhermy
I let go recently. Curled up and plugged my fingers in my ears. Could very well have been the worst thing I ever did, but I had no choice. Fortunately, people rallied round and rescued me from the brink.

You're not alone. Sometimes you have to stop, take a step back and just spectate while humdrum continues and everyone else races around you. Same old, same old.

well i did let go of sorts today, after typing this up. i spend the entire day in bed. did not study for the bio test i had later in the evening.and just slept and lay there and drank green tea. i did roll out of sleep and shuffled into my classroom like an hour or so ago. the test took care of itself it seems. haha. all was well.

so here was me letting go for the day throwing all caution to winds and all...ended well. apparenty.
*shrugs*

smile

Mr. Bacon
smile im glad

Punkyhermy
me too.
happy

Mr. Bacon
big grin hug

Lana
Sometimes the only way to keep going is to just let go of everything for a while.

Piggle Humsy
That's in a Frou Frou Song...

So, let go, so let go
Jump in
Oh well, what you waiting for?
It's alright
'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown
So, let go, yeah let go
Just get in
Oh, it's so amazing here
It's all right

happy

silver_tears
I haven't been to history lectures in 3 weeks shrug

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
That's in a Frou Frou Song...

So, let go, so let go
Jump in
Oh well, what you waiting for?
It's alright
So, let go, yeah let go
Just get in
Oh, it's so amazing here
It's all right

happy
it is indeedy.
eek!

Punkyhermy
I haven't been to history lectures in 3 weeks shrug

wow. how do you manage that?! confused

Syren
well i did let go of sorts today, after typing this up. i spend the entire day in bed. did not study for the bio test i had later in the evening.and just slept and lay there and drank green tea. i did roll out of sleep and shuffled into my classroom like an hour or so ago. the test took care of itself it seems. haha. all was well.

so here was me letting go for the day throwing all caution to winds and all...ended well. apparenty.
*shrugs*

smile

They do say don't study the day before stick out tongue

Are you ok?

Punkyhermy
They do say don't study the day before stick out tongue

Are you ok?

i am now, thanks. smile

my body's just been putting me through all things of things emotionally and physically lately. there always comes a breaking point where i just burn out. erm

i needed the letting go of sorts i did today.

Piggle Humsy
it is indeedy.
eek!

thumbsup

Love Imogen heap, she's a mate of a mates...

well that was before she went off and did the Frou Frou thing, then they kinda lost contact.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
thumbsup

Love Imogen heap, she's a mate of a mates...

well that was before she went off and did the Frou Frou thing, then they kinda lost contact.

oh wow..thats so cool
big grin
eek!

Syren
i am now, thanks. smile

my body's just been putting me through all things of things emotionally and physically lately. there always comes a breaking point where i just burn out. erm

i needed the letting go of sorts i did today.

Understand completely. Physical strain is bad but it puts pressure on mental capabilities as well and sometimes, as Lana said, you just have to let go hug

Punkyhermy
smile
happy

Mr. Bacon
im glad your feeling better happy

Punkyhermy
smile me too. happy

Mr. Bacon
happy

Punkyhermy
smile

Kongu Dude
Jerk.

Because I was tired. yawn

Syren
And someone else was on the verge of a mental and physical breakdown, lucky you were only tired. Think about it erm

Kongu Dude
And someone else was on the verge of a mental and physical breakdown, lucky you were only tired. Think about it erm
I will. angel

Council#13

erm
cry
yawn

*le sigh*

I have the same thoughts every single day, only sometimes envying people like the Celtics in England because they ran around naked and didn't have to worry about anything until the Romans came along.

~B@ckB0n3~
I fell asleep when I read that. yawn You are one of the rudest people I have ever met on here. no expression

You don't deserve to be here if you keep it up no

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by ~B@ckB0n3~
You are one of the rudest people I have ever met on here. no expression

You don't deserve to be here if you keep it up no
stupid

Am I one of the rudest people here because I'm tired? no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.