Kas'Im Vs Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Noob_Krueger
Im still back to SW forum, My n00bing will be back! Blax X, you will NEVER pass my ultimate n00byness.

Takes place where Sidious and mace fought.

Dessel
Which Sidious?
All out fight?

Nikkolas
Tch. We have nothing to even suggest Kas'Im took on and defeated anyone on Dooku's level, let alone Sidious'. Sidious is one of the strongest lightsaber duelists and Force users in the SW Universe. Sure, Kas'Im mastered all seven forms of lightsabers but how effectively did he implement this against very strong opponents? Did he pwn everyone he met in blades? We no too little and until we know more, Sidious wins.

Escape81
I could see Kas'im giving Sidious a good fight (or possibly even beating him) in a lightsaber contest. But, I don't see him matching Sidious's mastery of the Force.

Prodigal Knight
Was it confirmed in the Kas'Im vs. Dooku thread that the Twi'Lek could defeat Tyrannus combat? I am not sure if we finished that thread yet, or did we???

If Kas'Im can defeat Dooku in lightsabers, then he gives Sidious a decent fight, but definately loses.

Darth Subjekt
whats with all these damn Kas'Im threads lately? Why are so many people on his nuts now?

Prodigal Knight
Fanboyism, no doubt. There is no way in hell Kas'Im can kill Sidious one on one.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Escape81
I could see Kas'im giving Sidious a good fight (or possibly even beating him) in a lightsaber contest. But, I don't see him matching Sidious's mastery of the Force.

Pretty much agreed, although I'd definately put my money on Kas'im in lightsaber mastery.

Darth Subjekt
why? As far as we know, Sidious studied all the forms as well. and moves faster than the eye can see.

Darth_Glentract
Sidious has simply never displayed sword skills on Kas'im levels. Having knowledge of the lightsaber forms is no where near as good as having mastery of all the lightsaber forms. And we know that Sidious placed very little importance on lightsaber combat next to the Force, so it's very unlikely that he took the time to master all the forms.

Escape81
Dark Empire Sidious and pre-TPM Sidious can move at those speeds. RotS Sidious is just really fast. Kas'im could give him hell in lightsaber combat.

If this is DE Sidious, though, he rapes Kas'im.

Darth Subjekt
Well i remember Ian Mcdiarmid (sp?) saying in a bonus disc interview that when he got the script and saw he would be fighting, he was shocked cause Sidious was meant to be the fastest duelist around and one of the best. Something along those lines.

Escape81
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Well i remember Ian Mcdiarmid (sp?) saying in a bonus disc interview that when he got the script and saw he would be fighting, he was shocked cause Sidious was meant to be the fastest duelist around and one of the best. Something along those lines.

He exaggerated on the speeds, I think, saying like he could move a thousand times faster than the Jedi. Which isn't the case.

Darth_Glentract
If this is DE Sidious, though, he rapes Kas'im.

With Force powers, maybe, but not in lightsaber combat.

Escape81
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
With Force powers, maybe, but not in lightsaber combat.

In Force powers? There is no maybe. He'd WTFpwnl0lzroflmaocrushkill Kas'im in a Force fight, and he'd comfortably defeat him in a lightsaber fight too.

Darth_Glentract
In Force powers? There is no maybe. He'd WTFpwnl0lzroflmaocrushkill Kas'im in a Force fight, and he'd comfortably defeat him in a lightsaber fight too.

On what grounds? Sidious' greatest Force feats ALL lie on huge scale force powers that are not very useful in a duel. Whats a Force storm supposed to do if him and Kas'im are only ten feet apart? It'll kill Sidious too. Yes, Kas'im would definately lose, but I'd give him a good 10, maybe 20 seconds.

DE Sidious lost Luke with less than a decade of training in a lightsaber fight. Luke was still rather weak at this point, having been a good deal weaker than Joruus (the clone of a powerful, but not nearly as good as Kas'im, Jedi Master). Sidious placed very little emphasis on lightsaber fighting where Kas'im dedicated himself to it more than anyone else. I wouldn't be surprised if Kas'im took Sidious down here.

Captain SEX
Originally posted by Noob_Krueger
Im still back to SW forum, My n00bing will be back! Blax X, you will NEVER pass my ultimate n00byness.

Takes place where Sidious and mace fought.

Ngrplz.

I have and always will out n00b you. I'm the FP Anakin of n00bs.

Lightsnake
On what grounds? Sidious' greatest Force feats ALL lie on huge scale force powers that are not very useful in a duel. Whats a Force storm supposed to do if him and Kas'im are only ten feet apart? It'll kill Sidious too. Yes, Kas'im would definately lose, but I'd give him a good 10, maybe 20 seconds.
What the hell are you talking about? Between force crush, drain, choke, lightning, just about everything else...Palpatine knows those 'small scale, kill the guy in front of you' thing...I really doubt he'll do anything but snap Kas'im's neck with the force right off

How many tiems do I have to shoot this shit down? In DE's own narraration it calls Luke extremely powerful. Recall him blocking shots from a war machine and destroying an army of droids with a gesture?
So, Luke, by DE in his fight with Sidious has tripled in power since the start of DE under Palpatine's tutelage and has the entire power of the lightside flowing through him....described as an equal titan in the light to Palpatine's darkness...Rather weak at this point...ridiculous

PAlpatine was also described as 'having mastered the forms and styles of the lightsaber.' He moves faster than an eye can perceive and he can match the top Saber fighters of the Prime of the Jedi. There's no 'maybe'.

Escape81
Sidious's Force powers exceed any Sith Lord before him. So, if you're going to consent that Kas'im would last that long against Ragnos and company, you may have a point. And, as Lightsnake said, any technique previously known, Sidious knows, and would be able to utilize it against Kas'im.

Glentract, how many times do we have to tell you? DE Luke is amazing. Above Joruus, unless you think Joruus can repel laserfire from an AT-AT, and then bring the damn thing down using the Force. I personally don't see that happening.

And, where did Sidious lose? He curbstomped Luke in a fight briefly before the one he had with Luke in front of Leia. Several of us, including Nai I believe, believe that Leia interferred with the fight. And, besides, Sidious was still a helluva lot better than Luke in the Force. He even saw his duel with Luke as a "a game".

carthage
Sidious has simply never displayed sword skills on Kas'im levels. Having knowledge of the lightsaber forms is no where near as good as having mastery of all the lightsaber forms. And we know that Sidious placed very little importance on lightsaber combat next to the Force, so it's very unlikely that he took the time to master all the forms.

thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'll counter with:

Originally posted by Gideon

carthage
It's all true

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
These truly were the prime dayz amirite Carthage

NewGuy01
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'll counter with:

MY EYESSSSS

carthage
Gideon definitely went full Neph in those posts

FreshestSlice
Gideon sounds like a cool dude who doesn't get off on trolling, tho

Sinious
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'll counter with: Holy Shit and this guy calls me a Sidious hater. laughing out loud

The_Tempest
Sounds like Gideon was a generous guy, to say the least. Obviously not a fanboy.

McP
If he was serious, he was stupid as well (in terms of knowledge about SW universe).

NewGuy01
...McP don't get it.

McP
Oh, he wasn't serious? Me noob then...

ares834
Originally posted by McP
If he was serious, he was stupid as well (in terms of knowledge about SW universe).

thumb up

Sinious
Originally posted by McP
Oh, he wasn't serious? Me noob then... Its much more sinister than that.

McP
You think so?

Sinious
I know it son

The_Tempest
no expression

McP
Sounds bad for me, huh?

The_Tempest
Originally posted by McP
he was stupid

no expression

Sinious
Bad for all of us.

@Temp,

You piece of ****, you're trying to make me feel bad for wanking non- PT and I find out that you said Kas'im > Sidious?

http://memecrunch.com/meme/3OWXN/like-wtf-*****/image.png

NewGuy01
Broken images are broken

Sinious
From my point of view, your mac is broken.

|King Joker|
Your pic works for me Sinny

Sinious
Well, there you go. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.