Sinister four Vs Fantastic four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
Battle takes place in McDonalds and is restricted to there, each side is well fed and has 24 hours prep with the food objects at MCd's

PRAYERRUN
hehe I guess I'll e ringing them up lol. I work at mcdonalds lol. so which sinsister four?

Board Walker
The sinister 4 which are working in cahoots with Doom

PRAYERRUN
Andddd that is.........

Scoobless
I have no idea who you're talking about.

rotiart
I have no idea? Which issue are these sinister four in?

Board Walker

Mrrungo Mu
Originally posted by Board Walker

You don't know?

rotiart
The only "evil" four I can think of was an issue of Ultimate Fantastic Four... when the team captured an evil version of the Fantastic Four..

Board Walker
I have realized the mistake I have made, it is the frightful four, not the sinister four.

PRAYERRUN
and i still can't remember who was on that team lol.

Board Walker
None of you read the Marvel zombies? Or the tie ins with it?

Galan777
None of you read the Marvel zombies? Or the tie ins with it? I am an avid reader of the Zombie comics, they are great........

and the Frightful 4 take this somewhat easily...

Galan777
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
and i still can't remember who was on that team lol. the Frightful 4 are The same members of the original Fantastic 4:

Except they are all Zombies...

Board Walker
Have the tie ins been released yet? Where the Frightful Four are working with Dr. Doom, in 616.

Scoobless
Aren't the Frightful Four - Wizard, Medusa, Hydro-Man and the Trapster?

Galan777
Have the tie ins been released yet? Where the Frightful Four are working with Dr. Doom, in 616. yeah, but inevitebly Doom ends up saving the day......... really wierd

Galan777
Originally posted by Scoobless
Aren't the Frightful Four - Wizard, Medusa, Hydro-Man and the Trapster? Thats the 616 universe i think.

If we are talking about the Ultimate universe, then the frightful 4 are the zombie version of the fantastic 4

Scoobless
Didn't Doom (or Reed) kill them all in Ult FF?

golem370
Made he means characters from Sinister Six?

Sinister Four
Sandman vs Thing
Electro vs Human Torch
Venom vs Mister Fantastic
Grim Reaper vs Invisible Woman

Galan777
Originally posted by Scoobless
Didn't Doom (or Reed) kill them all in Ult FF? no, they just got sent back to the "zombie" reality with the rest of the zombified heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.