Nick Fury vs. David Cain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
With all the attention Nick's been getting lately, I thought I'd make this thread...

Fury's been pissing a lot of people off lately. The Marvel Universe is used to this, but to the DC Universe, (which was recently combined), the head of SHIELD is a new kind of a**hole.

His latest target is the elusive assassin David Cain. To complicate things, David has been payed off to take out Fury.

The will meet in two days, and can use the time for prep.

Fight takes place in an abandoned theme park. Both combatants start on equal ground at opposite ends.

Who takes this?

Renetto
Whos David cain ?

Accel
He's Batgirl's father. He basically taught her how to fight.

I think this would be a cool match.

SpunkySmurph
Father of Cassie Cain (Batgirl)
Nemesis of Batman

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Cain_%28comics%29

jrodslam
What kind of resources does Cain have at hand.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by jrodslam
What kind of resources does Cain have at hand.

Meh, the usual stuff the it would seem feasible he had access to. But, I dont want any high-grade explosives, any vehicles, or anything that completley changes the combat.

jrodslam
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Meh, the usual stuff the it would seem feasible he had access to. But, I dont want any high-grade explosives, any vehicles, or anything that completley changes the combat.

Giving Fury prep isnt the way to go then. He has access to some of the most advanced gear on the planet. Hell, some of the stuff he carries on the regular are pretty insane.

SpunkySmurph
Well, I'll impose more restrictions:

1. Only conventional weaponry, nothing that will radicaly change the battle or make it completley one-sided
2. David Cain from the old league of assassins, before it was only Cassandra Cain. Meaning it's headed by Ra's al Ghul, whom he could feasibly turn to for prep.

PRAYERRUN
This guy David Cain is pretty bad. Shoot, send the Punisher after him lolstick out tongue

riceroost
With conventional weapons it's even. I dont care how great Cain is supposed to be, he still can't beat Batman any day of the weak. But Cain will have a hard time trying to assassinate Fury when Nick can just activate 25 LMDs to distract Cain. If he knows the guy is coming that is.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by riceroost
With conventional weapons it's even. I dont care how great Cain is supposed to be, he still can't beat Batman any day of the weak. But Cain will have a hard time trying to assassinate Fury when Nick can just activate 25 LMDs to distract Cain. If he knows the guy is coming that is.

Well, they both know of the other's presence

PRAYERRUN
so it's a stalemate then:P

don't shiv
Cain = a more cunning, merciless and calculating Movie Marv.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.