short stories and other written works.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Forever*Alone~
some stuff that i have written in my writing class.

a descriptive paragraph:

Breathless, i have finally made it, and the view is spectacular. i look down on the city, a tiny speck of existance compared to the endless broken chunks of the flesh of the earth. to my back are more snowcap wearing monsters to deafeat, although they can't be defeated. Fir tree fur sprouts out of their massive bodies, their green hair which is eating them alive. It stops at the snowline, giving a pause in its ravenous attack for a moment, but it will continue eventually. the air is fresh, clean and crisp, it smells like winter though it is spring.

a short story i had to write where someone else had to write the climax and i had to write the story, the climax was: He ate the cookie! :

He was a blue blur sneaking through the shadows in the forest. He was, the Cookie Monster Ninja. His mission: to retrieve the golden cookie from the grasp of his nemisis, the bread dough ninjas, who had stolen it.
He neared the enemy base, so far undetected, and managed to avoid their traps, setting some of his own. Then he waited and watched, hidden by the trees, he scanned the perimeter assessing their defense formation and formed a plan.
Finally his chance came. As the guards changed, he snuck into the base. Walking along the corridor he conveniently found a floor plan which labeled the exact location of the golde cookie.
He followed the map and reached a door, labeled the golden cookie room. He burst through the door, prepared to fight, but fell into some sort of pit, onto a huge, soft and gooey floor.
"Ah, so you have come to take back your golden cookie," said a voice.
That was when the Cookie Monster Ninja realized that it was a trap!
The voice revealed itself to be, Banana Bread, leader of the bread dough ninjas, and he was holding the golden cookie!
"You have fallen into a pit of yeast bread, which will slowly rise to suffocate you! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
But the Cookie Monster Ninja wasn't going to give him the satisfaction og killing him. he pulled out his last resort, the poison cookie. He ate the cookie! Fortunately he doesnt have a throat to ingest the cookie, and it crumbled all over the yeast bread, killing the yeast and enabling him to escape.
He leaped towards Banana Bread, sending deadly throwing cookies at him, but Banana Bread used the golden cookie to deflect them. Then Banana Bread threw some of his own bagels at Cookie Monster, but he dodged them, and snatched the golden cookie from Banana Bread's hands.
Then Cookie Monster was off running through the base, being chased by a large group of bread dough ninjas.
As he reached the forest, he set off the traps, which delayed just long enough for the Bread dough ninjas to be right in the center of them.
The Cookie Monster Ninja brought the golden cookie back to his village. Celebration ensued.

~Forever*Alone~

~Forever*Alone~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.