Nick Fury Vs. Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
What happens when these two face off against each other in these situations: 1. In a 100square foot warehouse each having 2 .45 caliber pistols with one 8 shots clip in each, 1 .223 caliber assault rifle with one 30 round clip, and each have a ka-bar
2. each are in 100 square foot room with no weapons
3. each have one day of prep, using conventional weapons, no sheild.

SpunkySmurph
1. Fury
2. Fury
3. Punisher

Though that's all at first glance... I havent exactly devoted a lot of thought

jgiant
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
1. Fury
2. Fury
3. Punisher

Though that's all at first glance... I havent exactly devoted a lot of thought Id say punisher takes all but 2 with the majority...i believe that in a h2h battle fury might win the slight majority, but i wouldn't count frank out, he is the dirtiest fighter out there...for now its a 50 50 shot for the h2h match...

Soljer
Fury takes all three.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by jgiant
but i wouldn't count frank out, he is the dirtiest fighter out there...for now its a 50 50 shot for the h2h match...

furys just as dirty, and i would be led to believe he is the better h2h combatnant

Eternal Idol
Fury's been stalemated by Ben Grimm. Not to take anything away from Grimm, but Castle seems to be a notch or two above him in hand to hand combat. There's not really a clear winner here.

rotiart
You mean when Ben Grimm was a man... or as the thing... cause if was ben as a man... meh.. but ben as the thing... sweet jesus...

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer
Fury takes all three.

Agreed.

don't shiv
Punisher
Punisher
Fury

who's read Punisher The Slavers arc?

PRAYERRUN
Personally I always seen Punisher as the guy who just shoots people. I've never really saw him as a guy who'd go hand to hand.

jgiant
Originally posted by don't shiv
Punisher
Punisher
Fury

who's read Punisher The Slavers arc? yes i have...
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Personally I always seen Punisher as the guy who just shoots people. I've never really saw him as a guy who'd go hand to hand. well ur not too familiar with castle...check out his respect thread, he knows his shit, and he has mastered several forms of unarmed combat, aswell as extensive marine trainining, he has stalemated moon knight, and has put up a good fight against dd, and wolverine h2h...hell he has taken guys with bane like strength various times h2h and came out on top, punisher has almost superhuman durability and stamina too, so i doubt fury is gunna walk away from these three matches, maybe, just maybe fury takes the h2h battle but even then...

don't shiv
What frankie did to Vera... Punisher is a phreeek!

Imagine The surprise as I found myself drawn into the story and enjoying the "fight" scene
Imagine the Horror. The Horror as thoughts the Wrath of The Punisher ought to have continued for a few gory panels more crept into my untainted mind

jgiant
Originally posted by don't shiv

What frankie did to Vera... Punisher is a phreeek!

Imagine The surprise as I found myself drawn into the story and enjoying the "fight" scene
Imagine the Horror. The Horror as thoughts the Wrath of The Punisher ought to have continued for a few gory panels more crept into my untainted mind I loved that arch, possibly one of my favorites, he was drawn perfectly and he was fukin brutal to those sob's...loved the last fight when he was like my stroke of luck was the manhole near the buliding, the one i put 30 lbs of explosives under BOOM! and then he just goes to town on those bastards! The best! Ever read In the Beginning, or Up is Down Black is White...he really goes to town in those arch's, between the two of those he killed over 100 people...

Tassadar
1) Stalemate, 5/10 each
2) Fury 6/10
3) Pun 6/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.