Shimrra Jamaane and ROTS Mace Windu versus Post KOTOR Revan and DE Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7

Darth_Glentract

Darth Sexiest

Darth Sexiest
Of course it won't effect Revan and Luke... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Sexiest
Except If luke tries to use Dark Force abilities, he'll be utilising the Dark side, and thereby providing Mace with a well of power to draw from.

I say Mace fights Luke and takes him out after Luke puts up a decent fight.

Elsewhere on the battlefield, Revan has engaged Shimrra in a duel to the death and is now in the process of physically dismantling his body with his lightsaber.

Now with Shimrra and Luke dead, It's just Revan and Mace.

Darth Sexiest
And Yeah...

After thinking about it, I'd say Revan.

But not by much. He's hurt really badly.

But he wins.

zephiel7
Proof? Vaapad's usefullness is fully realized when Mace is fighting against a Sith opponent, where it reflects the hatred back at the opponent. Against DE Luke, he is fighting against a Jedi, and one that can "move faster than the eye can see." You stated DUH, Vaapad won't work on the two force users, yourself. Care to prove how Mace overpowers Luke? Especially when Luke is in a different alltogether in speed?

Luke wins. DUH!

Without the full benefit of Vaapad, Mace's major advantage in this battle is gone. Luke would take him out just by sheer speed alone.

darthsith19
Shimrra would likely take DE Luke since he put up a good fight agaist a much stromger version of Luke. Mace vs. Revan's close, Mace has Vaapad, and I'm not sure how strong post KOTOR Revan is... still, if Mace wins he then gets killed by Shimrra.

jollyjim311
Shimrra eats Revan while Mace and Luke fight, or Shimrra beats Luke while Mace begins to overcome Revan.

Team one.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by zephiel7
Proof? Vaapad's usefullness is fully realized when Mace is fighting against a Sith opponent, where it reflects the hatred back at the opponent. Against DE Luke, he is fighting against a Jedi, and one that can "move faster than the eye can see." You stated DUH, Vaapad won't work on the two force users, yourself. Care to prove how Mace overpowers Luke? Especially when Luke is in a different alltogether in speed?

Luke wins. DUH!

Without the full benefit of Vaapad, Mace's major advantage in this battle is gone. Luke would take him out just by sheer speed alone.

Even in the EXTREMELY unlikely event that Mace is weaker than DE Luke it doesn't matter as the fight would be so close that it would take a very long time for someone to win. Much longer before then Shimrra would defeat Revan and come help Mace.

Darth Godzilla
I have to go with Revan and Luke. I see Revan beating Mace, because:
1. Revan is POSSIBLY the second most powerful Sith ever, and even stronger post- KOTOR.
2. One might argue that Mace was able to beat ROTS Sidious, and Sidious was THE most powerful Sith ever. However, Mace's principle advantage against Sidious was Vaapad, which couldn't be used against Revan post-KOTOR, considering he's a light-side Force user.
3. I doubt it's a very big step up from post KOTOR Revan to ROTS Sidious, if any at all.

I see DE Luke and Shimrra battling it out for a while, in an apparent stalemate, until Revan comes over after beating Mace and helps Luke kick Shimrra's Yuuzhan Vong @$$

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.