YOU GUYS GONNA LIKE THIS...Watcher's top 10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
http://www.silver-surfer.us/Top10list/Top10list.htm

So what do you guys think of the list. No complaints except perhaps for spawn. He should be much higher in the list meaning he's much more powerful even if he does hold back.

masterbruce
This list is pretty outdated. Where is Gladiator, Green Lantern, Sentry, or Wolverine?

Milkie
YOU KNOW HOW OLD THAT IS!

THAT HAS BEEN POSTED MILLIONS OF TIMES!

THAT LIST WAS AND STILL IS BS!

GO HOME

Soleran
Originally posted by Milkie
YOU KNOW HOW OLD THAT IS!

THAT HAS BEEN POSTED MILLIONS OF TIMES!

THAT LIST WAS AND STILL IS BS!

GO HOME

So true, we all know Xavier should be 2nd place on that list. shifty

Validus
Originally posted by masterbruce
This list is pretty outdated. Where is Gladiator, Green Lantern, Sentry, or Wolverine?
It's made by Wizard. Same guys that listed Ultimate Hulk at 17 tons. Not like an updated list would be any good.

Scarlet315
uhhh....oops

rotiart
Originally posted by Validus
It's made by Wizard. Same guys that listed Ultimate Hulk at 17 tons. Not like an updated list would be any good.

they probably forget the zero... 170 tons is more like it.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by rotiart
they probably forget the zero... 170 tons is more like it.

Unless they forgot zeros on everyone else as well, their strength chart was way off.

ExtraMision5555
2sw

ExtraMision5555
show me, you love me

Soleran
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
show me, you love me winkiss

rotiart
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
show me, you love me

You say you love me, but you can't come in.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Soleran
winkiss
Originally posted by rotiart
You say you love me, but you can't come in.

laughing laughing laughing

Badabing
Originally posted by masterbruce
Where they should be. Down the list from the HULK!

DigiMark007
This has been posted multiple times.....a fun list to critique, but it's kinda dated.

long pig
How is Strange not top 3?

No one there could walk into a battleroom and beat him. None of 'em.

Flash could rip his body into a million peices and Strange would still walk him home like an old dog.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by long pig
How is Strange not top 3?

No one there could walk into a battleroom and beat him. None of 'em.

Flash could rip his body into a million peices and Strange would still walk him home like an old dog.

Chill bud. It's Wizard. No one takes them serious except themselves, and poor, poor fanboys who've never been on a decent discussion board.

wink

Accel
I rememver when they listed Power Girl as Class 25, Supergirl as Class 100 (meaning just 100 tons, not above), and Pre-Crisis Superman around 200,000 tons.

long pig
I see, it's all good. Just, wtf? He's a time master, that should have put him in front of Wonder Woman at least.

I use to read Wizard every month until they turned into pawns for Marvel and D.C.

DigiMark007
...I doubt Strange will ever get enough credit. You picked a bad guy to be a fan of, because it's so easy to write him below potential.

I'm just glad I discovered KMC before Wizard. We certainly have our share of ignorance, but at least it's (usually) exposed through a torrent of scans and fanboys of other characters.

rotiart
Dr. STrange is the Deus Ex Machina of comics.

8urs
You can't take out Jimmy Olsen. He has the power of Deus Ex Machina. You'd be beating him down and you'd suddenly get hit by lightning frying the pacemaker you didn't even know you had. - Ragnorok64

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.