Elementals The Rp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Al had his hands dug in his pocket as he walked to the place. The place were all the Elementals were suppose to meet. "I always thought i was the only Element guess not." He said and shrugged his shoulders sighing.

Silent_Dreams
Miyako walked to the place. She expected to be the first one there, but saw another boy before her. She walked up to him and stuck out her hand.

"Hey." she said trying to make a conversation.

Mannequin Sin
This was slightly distracting to him. The request made, Shu had made sure to at least come to check the place over. His distracted state revealed itself with each passing action. Wind was lightly beating against the ground, shifting small pebbles here and there. Spotting this, he instantly desired it to stop. Pebbles settling once more, he spotted the two people, deciding it was best to keep his own distance, rather then bother.

trademark

SilentWolf
Rayne had finally made it to the place she had been asked to meet. At first she thought it would make more sense to just ignore the request and go about her own business, but when they mentioned other beings like herself would be there, she decided to go.

Rayne drifted to the far end of the room, looking over the few faces with curiosity. She started to wonder what made these people special. They all looked pretty normal. But then again so did she.

Sasuke Uchiha
Stonehenge? Sounds familiar.... Hm, well I do live just north of here...

Zelas had been walking several hours now, from his home around one, to two hundred miles north of Stonehenge. He could see it now, just on the hill ahead. There were, say three or four figures standing here and there, none looking to special, just normal like himself. He bundled up his hoodie, Cold... He thought to himself, and walked on. He wondered what powers the rest of them could have, if any.

Zelas remembered nothing of the Coma, or the 62 years after. He thought only a few days had gone by, since he turned into a slight hermit. He remembered only vague memories in his dreams, nothing more. Zelas walked through two stone towers of the structure, looking at the audience before him. Drifters, by the looks of them, none looking to friendly. Save for one, who was easy to jump to conversation. Might get that tongue ripped out if she isn't careful.... Zelas sighed, and looked at the rest. No one in particular caught his eye, so he rested on the center of the architechture, waiting... Watching...

_Rare_Fox_
Camille had been walking for a while for no where she had to clear her mind.Her head seem to hurt with pain over and over she tryed not to see time and all it just hurts more.Her eyes seem to glance every where , she had to take deep breaths to make sure she didn't lose her cool .

Kurosaki Ichigo
Al slapped her hand away and folded his arms. He looked around seeing all the other Elementals. "So what's yours?" He said and sat down in the big chair. It was enough for everyone, he closed his eyes and all the candles lit up around him.

SilentWolf
Rayne jumped as everything suddenly got lighter. She had been spending alot of time in a small house in the wilderness alone. She wasn't used to being around all these people.

Rayne made her way over to a wooden chair and sat down, her eyes darting uneasily around the room like a spooked animal.

Silent_Dreams
"Well excuse me." she said. Noticing the candles light up when he closed his eyes, she knew that he had the fire element.

"Poison is a very dangerous thing to play with. You sure you want to play with me?" she said smirking. She was quite proud she had poison, an incredibly dangerous element.

trademark

SilentWolf
"Show off's" Rayne mumbled as she watched a mischievous person knock a candle to the floor. She could tell that this whole gathering was going to result in some violence. Despite her peacefull appearance, she wasn't afraid to get her hands dirty.

Silent_Dreams
"Don't think you should do that." Miyako said "It's dangerous, and we don't want anyone getting hurt yet, do we?" She wasn't all that nervous, or even afraid of his lightning powers, but she decided that if he struck again, she would take his powers, momentarily. She, personally, didn't like these fire and lightning guys, a bunch of show off, she would have called them, but she didn't want to stir up something bad.

trademark
"who are you suppose to be my mom?""what was that you said?"

SilentWolf
"Oh nothing." Rayne laughed. "I just thought you two seemed like a couple of show off's."

She then stood up and out of the wooden chair, just incase this guy tried to start anything. The last thing Rayne wanted was to end up in a hospital, and this guy looked like he would send her there if she gave him the chance.

Silent_Dreams
"No, but I'll take your powers if I have to." she said smirking. "I wouldn't want to do that, but if I have to, I will." She was boasting about her power, and was having a good time.

"I do believe he," she looked at Al and paused, "asked what our powers were, not to show them." Now, for some strange reason, she was getting annoyed with him. It was a 'condition', she called it, that she had since she was little. Which is why her parents had to home school her, because she would make them pass out because they annoyed her.

"And I think your right." she walked over to Rayne "They are a couple of show offs."

trademark
"First girl you do not need to be scared i won't hurt you at least not yet.Second why are you boasting about you powers if you won't get near me to use them."do you want to try?

SilentWolf
Rayne rolled her eyes before stepping between the two and shoving the boy back a bit.

"Trust me, I highly doubt I would be as easy to harm as you might think. Maybe you should just sit down and take a breather before you get yourself into more trouble than you can handle." She snapped, staring the boy right in the eye to make sure he understood just how serious she was.

Silent_Dreams
"Yes, a breather would be nice." she said and coughed up a purple mist that Kenta inhaled. She watched his body sway and his eyes close before passing out.

"Told you didn't I?" she said "Poison is dangerous." She walked away to the other side of the room. She looked at the girl who had stepped in between them, and examined her.

'Now, what's your element?' she thought and sat down in a chair.

trademark
"you wil....."

SilentWolf
Rayne laughed as the girl walked away, her victim laying helplessly on the floor. She was glad to see that there was atleast one sensible person in this room, and it was somewhat reliving that they were a female as well.

"Looks like you got what you deserved." She said, looking down at the unconcious body before her.

Even though he had been such a fool, Rayne had always been one for giving second chances. She sat cross legged next to the boy and placed a hand on his fore head. Moments later he was slowly pulled back into conciousness.

"Maybe you've learned your lesson?" She replied, waiting for him to sit up.

trademark
"you are the one who helped me up?"

Silent_Dreams
(late post. edit.)

SilentWolf
"Yea. But if you're gonna start with the threats again, I'd be happy to call your little venomous friend over here." She said, still sitting on the floor as she looked up at the boy.

Rayne yawned, placing a hand over her mouth. "Besides, im sure there are more than a few people in this room that are alot stronger than you are."

trademark
"you i thank for helping me but i will not allow you to think i am a joke.so both of you can stand and fight or back down and we can talk like civilised people."

SilentWolf
Oops sorry SD.. I didnt see your post untill now.

Rayne watched wide eyed from where she sat on the floor. She had hoped the boy would have learned, but instead he was even more angry than before.

"Well then, Im afraid I cannot back down from a fight, But you're an idiot if you think you can take on two people at once." With that Rayne stood and made her way over to the lightening elemental. Even though he held two swords dangerously in front of him, she stood inches away from him as if there was nothing.

"This is no way to solve problems." She said, gently pushing the swords aside with her bare hands. "Let's just settle this." She finished, throwing her hands around the boy giving him a hug. "My name is Rayne, and my element is body."

Moments later the strength of her hug increased, and it kept increasing untill the boy would finally realise that there was no way a girl could be so strong. And he was right. There was no longer a girl where Rayne once stood, instead there was a 30 ft Python wrapped around his body, squeezing and holding him in place for the Poison elemental to do whatever she wanted with him.

Silent_Dreams
Maiyako walked over to the helpless boy.
"Thanks." she said to the body elemental. She kissed Kenta, taking away his powers, and leaving him shocked. She grabbed his swords and walked to a safe distance, leaving the girl to do whatever she wanted. She laughed at him, looking so helpless with his swords and element taken away.

(snap. Late post, late post.)

trademark
"give them back"

Silent_Dreams

trademark

Sasuke Uchiha
Zelas meerly watched from a distance. He could tell this wasn't going to be easy. They couldn't even stay in the same room without expressing their powers.

Zelas decided to get involved as well. He held out his right hand, giving it a slight, discreet wave, making the candles snap out. The rest of the light in the room drained slowly out, as he watched the others get drained into complete darkness. Zelas could see perfectly well, as could anyone else with the Darkness element. Zelas rose, and walked to where the others were standing.

"You know," Zelas said, in a dark, mysterious voice. "I suspect we are here for a reason, perhaps you shouldn't kill each other just yet." Zelas smirked, and then the darkness lifted, letting light back into the room.

"My name is Zelas." The boy said, bowing his head to the young women. He then looked at the unconcious boy. "You two sure have your work cut out for you..."

SilentWolf
The large python had already disappeared, and in it's place sat Rayne, rubbing her neck where the boy had poked her.

"Nice to meet you Zelas." She replied to the new face. Although she was talking to this Zelas, she was watching the boy from earlier. It seemed that he really had gotten himself into more trouble than he could handle.

trademark
"Rayne....that is your name right?"

Sasuke Uchiha
"Pleasure is mine." Zelas added, before he turned to look out of a window.
"Where is our Host? She seems to be late. Of course, anyone who would call us to gather couldn't ever be late somewhere..." Zelas sighed. What magic was going on here?

Zelas formed an orb in his hand, a swarming orb of darkness. In the center, a galaxy-looking object formed, and continued to swarm. This entertained Zelas, kept him occupied.

Zelas wiped the ball away, and looked up at the others.
"What exactly are we here for?"

SilentWolf
Rayne stood and popped the sore joints in her neck. She then turned, ready to sit in the wooden chair, only to be reminded that the boy had broken it apart in his sensless show of power.

She sighed and turned to face him. "Yes it's my name, and if you're looking for another fight..."

trademark
"not at all i actually was going to apologise for my actions they did not show who i really am"

SilentWolf
Rayne glared at him, trying to forget the pain in her neck as if ignoring it would help it go away faster.

"Well first impressions always last. Maybe next time you'll remember not to be such an air head. But I'm glad that you mustered up the stones to apologize. I'll forgive you this once." She said to him, trying hard not to stay angry. If it was not for Maiyako she would most likely be a little more hostile than this.

trademark
"ok I figured this much atlest let me help you with your neck I know it hurts""you should be able to walk in a few minutes"

SilentWolf
Rayne nearly panicked as she felt her body lose control of itself. She tried to move as she felt herself in Kenta's arms. Once he set her in the chair she started to calm down a bit, but still couldn't get over the fact she had virtually no control over herself.

"You sure know a lot of tricks." She grumbled, looking past Kenta to make sure Zelas was still around. It was reassuring to know there was another peacefull person besides Maiyako if things went wrong.

trademark
"Yeah i guess you could say that""if you do not mind i would like to ask you a few questions you don't have to answer if you do not want to."

SilentWolf
By now Rayne could feel some movement in her extremities. Thankfull to regain the slight control, she started to feel comfortable speaking with Kenta. Atleast he was sticking around. With him here it would help pass the time while she was in this immobile state.

"Go ahead and ask. I've got nothing to hide."

trademark
"first when did you first start to use your powers?"

Silent_Dreams
"Hello Zelas. Darkness is you element I suppose?" she said and held out her hand. She glanced over at the lightning elemental, but merely smirked when she saw the blood. It was his own fault. It was probably the poison in the air that disturbed the scars and made them bleed. To bad.

"Miyako, Poisons the element." she said to Rayne. They hadn't been properly introduce yet, even though they seemed like perfect friends.

SilentWolf
"I've been using my powers for as long as I can remember. But it wasn't untill a few years ago that I learned how to heal with them. I've been on my own for quite some time." She answered. "How about yourself? Were you always so hostile?"

Just as she finished, the girl from earlier strolled over and introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you Miyako. Your skills are quite impressive."

Silent_Dreams
"As are yours. I wouldn't want to get in a fight with a 40 foot python, or any other animal you transform in!" she chuckled. She looked at the boy.

"Your name is..." she paused to let him answer.

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Losers fighting already, seems none of you can handle the power of your Element. How about giving it to me." He smirked as his hand lit on fire. "But i can't lie i am attracted to the one with the poison Element." "STOP!" Someone yelled loudly knocking people back from the loud voice. It was the god of all Elements. "I didn't call you here to fight! So all of you SIT DOWN!" He screamed again. Al made his hand go out and he sat down.

trademark

Silent_Dreams
Originally posted by Kurosaki Ichigo
"Losers fighting already, seems none of you can handle the power of your Element. How about giving it to me." He smirked as his hand lit on fire. "But i can't lie i am attracted to the one with the poison Element." "STOP!" Someone yelled loudly knocking people back from the loud voice. It was the god of all Elements. "I didn't call you here to fight! So all of you SIT DOWN!" He screamed again. Al made his hand go out and he sat down.

"Heh. Can't blame you. I'm hard to resist." she said smiling. She sat down calmly on the floor watching the God of Elements.

'So, he's the one who called us here?' she thought smiling 'Well, he doesn't seem like any god or something. We could probably take him out right now if we wanted to.' She crossed her legs and looked at the fire Elemental who slapped her hand before. He was probably a whiny ass rich boy, but no problem. His fire couldn't rival her poison. Right?

Sasuke Uchiha
Zelas took the hand shake, and then sat back against the wall.

The booming voice hadn't neccisarily caught him of guard. He had expected something to happen like this. He looked up at the supposed 'God', and waited for his next accusation.

_Rare_Fox_
(recap and how can i come in ??))

trademark
((Nothing really kenta fought almost evey one the good came and thats about it)))

K Tragedy
Around the boy, shadows turned and twisted. Darkness enveloped his very soul, choking him as if it were a chain around his neck. It felt like the oxygen would squeeze out of him if he didn't do as the darkness willed him to do. Yet, with every chain, there is always one kink. This chain had the kink and because of that one little flaw, darkness had not completely over-taken him. He was different, strange, not like anyone else. He was lonely, misunderstood, and had been taken-advantage of. Darkness took each of these pains and grew stronger. Though hope still shimmered in his heart, this too was dying.

He had been there before everyone else, yet remained unseen. He liked to keep it that way. He was a loner, not someone to mess around with or ever want to get near. He was mysterious, never moving from his rooted spot. His lips stayed sealed at all times, as if he could release the shadows by opening his lips. His black wisps of clouds danced around him. They whined into his ears like misquitoes, hungry for his blood and never satisfied until they drank him dry. Why was he cursed like this?

He turned on his ipod, getting lost in the music. Taking Back Sunday's Liar blared in the earphones. He closed his eyes, letting the shadows wrap around him to keep him protected. They seemed to dance with the music, some even making loops and others going through those loops. Shadows had personalities. They were not just blackened spots of the earth. They lived and they died. They came back and they disappeared. They feared the light, but thrived in the darkness. They had a voice, they had emotions, they had likes and dislikes, and they each had a scream. A scream is different from a voice. A voice is the way you speak. A scream comes from your inner self. It may not be heard, but it is still there.

The shadows' screams echoed throughout his ears, not even the music could hold them out. He scuffed his checkered Vans along the floor. His wristband wrapped around his wrist, warming it with the rainbow color. His Rory shirt donned his smooth chest, his tight jeans - left unbuttoned at the top - gripped his legs. Necklaces, bracelets, and piercings all finished the rebellion look. Glancing out with his beautiful blue eyes, he spotted the others. Strands of red hung in his vision, along with the pitch blackness of his natural color. He shut his eyes once more, staying hidden in the corner and having no intention of going over to introducing himself.

Kurosaki Ichigo
The god laughed loudly knocking some people back. "Take me out Miyako. I'll like to see you try that's if you still have your powers. Check." He said and made her powers disappear. Al stared down Miyako and ignored the god. "Sorry for turning down the hand shake. Think i can have another one?" He said sticking out his hand. "Moodswings it comes with the Element fire."

trademark
"why did you call us here?"

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Boy if i wanted you to talk i would have told you. So just shut up and wait!" The god screamed at fade.

trademark
"well i do not take orders from you so i will ask you again why are we here."

Kurosaki Ichigo
"You will and shall! And i will tell you again Shut up and wait!" He screamed loudly and Fades powers were gone along with Miyako's. "Or you will be dismissed forever with no powers!" He yelled.

trademark
"do you think you can take my powers.do you know who i am""give my powers back now!!"

Sasuke Uchiha
This... God, as he calls himself, is a major pain. How could anyone like him be a god?

Zelas stepped foward and put a hand, glowing black, on Fade's shoulder.
"Leave it. Don't get yourself in more trouble. And, I don't think he is the one who called us here, just a... suboridinate..."

trademark
"don't ever touch me you low life fool do you understand."

jewallac
~Could someone let me know if I'm headed in the right direction with my character.~

After Jose found out about his powers, he was on a mission. Some woman named the goddess contacted him saying that he was needed to help free a once peaceful land from a most undeserving ruler.

Jose was always up for an adventure, so he went along with it not knowing what was in store for him.

Kurosaki Ichigo
The god growled at Zelas. "Damn boy don't think you know anything! Your powers could be gone in the blink of a eye. A giant hand was sat on the god that was yelling at people. The god of all Elements looked at the god named Hizec. "Calm down." Heiei said and all there powers were returned to them. Hizec disappeared Heiei smiled at the kids. "Stubborn little kids. Well don't mind him i have called you here because there has been a problem. You all should know i gave you your powers for a reason."

Sasuke Uchiha
Zelas pulled his hand back and knocked the shovel away.

"If I am correct," Zelas' voice boomed, as he latched on to the scruff of Fade's shirt. "I still have my powers. It would be smart for you to sit down and shut up, before something happens to the either of us!" He then threw him down, and walked back to the wall, shadows fuming off of him in short bolts.

Zelas started to calm down, the shadows now dripping off of him like liquid. He looked up, and smiled when he saw that his point was right, that the other was a suboridinate.

trademark
"learn you place fool."

Sasuke Uchiha
My place?

"My place... My place is beside my allies, and against my enemies. Who do you plan to be?" Zelas merely glanced in his direction, the shadows now swarming, masking his face except for his eyes.

trademark
"no you are wrong you place is bowing to me you got that i am stronger then you and in this world survival of the fittest.that is were your place is"

Sasuke Uchiha
"Hm..."Zelas smiled... The boy was amusing. "Perhaps, but if you care to find out, I'm sure our Goddess here would not mind a careless spar, after we are rightfully informed, of course." Zelas continued to be covered by the darkness, and looked up at the goddess for a sign of acknowlegement.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Heiei shrugged his shoulders and watched them. "Seems you won't listen to me so i'll let you guys do it your way." He said and folded his arms and looked at them. "But Zelas don't be to rough." It was obvisious who would lose Fade was too cocky and needed to be put down sooner or later.

trademark
"At the power level you are on you would not last long enough to make me break a sweat"

Sasuke Uchiha
(The room, is it small or big?)

Zelas smirked under the shadows, and then looked around. He didn't want to harm any of the Goddess' valuables, but then again, it wouldn't seem like a problem.
"How 'bout it, tough guy?" For some odd reason, Zelas was feeling rather competitive today... Unlike his normal self...

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Gigantic it's a whole tower.)
"But don't try anything funny. IF you know what i mean, your forms. I have enough trouble, and taking down one of your monsters is not exactly favorable. Seems you guys have the Dark element. I use to love using it back in my day, the manipulation of darkness and the ability to control dark emotions and feed off of them. Pretty cool Element."

trademark
"you on i will show you your place""one on one no wepons ony elements or are you to scared"

Sasuke Uchiha
"Wouldn't ever think about it." Zelas teased the Goddess, and then turned back to Fade. Zelas would move to the center of the room, Darkness now enveloping him completely. The orb of Shadows waited, standing in the middle of the room, slightly floating.
"Ready when you are." Came a metallic voice from the orb.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Heiei chuckled and then got serious. "This will be interesting. Although it seems Zelas will win. What kind of person would use a shovel to fight. That's one reason why i picked Fade. The Dark Element matches his personality so much. And that mask and shovel he always had when he was a boy. Zelas as well the dark Element matches his personality greatly."

Kuchiki Rukia
((My mom wants me off good night, I'll start tommorow))

jewallac
~Guys, I have to go. But when I come back, can someone please give me a recap on what has happened?~

The night before, Jose was asleep on the side of a road. When he woke the next morning, he was in front of some sort of temple. He heard all kinds of yelling and cursing coming from the inside, so he ventured in. What he saw next left him speechless.

trademark

Sasuke Uchiha
(Bye Rikari, Bye Jewall!)

Zelas smirked on the inside of the Orb. His arms and legs were crossed, though no one could see him. He then let loose, spread Eagle inside the orb, and then the darkness let loose around the room. The 'Power Level' as Fade would describe it, would rise slowly, and then become immense as the darkness faded away.

There, where Zelas once stood, was the same boy, but with immensely different attire(The picture in the Sign Up). A sword hung at his side, though he lay it down away from them, walking back to his position before. Darkness snapped off of him in bolts, and came off the sides of his eyes.
"Ready?" Came the same metallic voice as before.

SilentWolf
Rayne sat quietly in her chair, watching the whole spectacle from a distance. She still did not fully understand what it was that made these people lash out like this.

As she watched the darkness gather inside the room, she plucked her feet off the floor and hugged her knees to her chest. Rayne knew nothing about this darkness element, and didn't really wanted nothing to do with it.

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Rayne don't be scared." Heiei said smileing gently, and he appeared beside her. "I won't let none of you get hurt at the very least. Besides you can heal yourself you have the Body Element. Sure goes perfect with you." He said smileing. "That was also a fun Element. Very unusual but immensely fun." Al was growling seeing them too fight. "I don't like the dark." He said balling his hands in a fist. "So ignorant and empty." He said sighing.

trademark
"this is not all that bad is it"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"i will kill you"

Sasuke Uchiha
Zelas let the punch and the knee hit him. He went flying back, doing a backflip, and landed on his feet around twelve feet away.
"Hm... Potential." Zelas then stood straight, and melted itno the floor. His shadow then zoomed across the room, up the wall, and then on the ceiling above Fade. In a Batman like manner, he dropped down, and brought his foot into the face of Fade.
Zelas would then propel himself off of the head of Fade, and land infront of him, charging foward, and brougth a spinning roundhouse kick into his ribs.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Heiei smiled towards Kenta. "Lightning and thunder element. So excited havn't seen known of you kids in such a long time. You remember me Kenta?" He said folding his arms.

trademark
"I do not think i know but you do look familiar."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SilentWolf
Rayne looked up at them both, her eye's reflecting the glare from Kenta's lightening almost like a dog's.

"Thanks for the comfort. But don't worry. Im not scared of the Dark. It simply makes me feel a bit uneasy."

The girl forced a cheezy smile and tried not to focus her attention on the battle unfolding right infront of her.

"Just as long as no one tries to pick a fight with me, I'll be just fine."

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Hm it seems you can't. You were only a baby when i gave you your Element. I had trouble giving you the Element. As a little kid you almost killed a teenager. Of course it was a accident." Heiei said and closed his eyes, he then looked at Rayne. "Oh."

Sasuke Uchiha
Before the foot could be brought down on Zelas' face, he melded itno the floor. Though it still hurt, it softened the blow. Then, Zelas started to consume the left, then the torso, and then the rest of him.
Zelas then dissapeared off of his body, melding into his head.

I will find your deepest, Darkest fears, your weaknesses, everything... Zelas whispered inside Fade's head, the Metallic voice echoing off the very edges of Fade's soul.

Zelas then jumped out, all at once. It would send a severe shock into Fade's body. Like ripping someone's soul from their body. Zelas stood where he was to begin with, smirking, a small bruise on his face.

trademark
"I wish i could have remembered but i can't and Rayne what makes you uneasy around the dark."

trademark
"Take you best shot"

SilentWolf
Rayne took a deep breathe before trying to explain herself. "Well, the dark hides things that most people don't want to see. But I can see perfectly well in the dark, and sometimes it can be a bit disturbing."

She was glad Kenta was here to talk with her during this fight. Rayne couldn't always keep a calm attitude, and in times like this where she felt vulnerable, she was most likely to lose control and lash out.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Heiei turned to Kenta and Rayne. "You too are great together. Body/Lightning maybe you guys might wanna merge one day when fighting someone so strong. Never mind me keep going." He said smileing.

trademark
"i guess you could look at it that way but i do not with in the darkness there is always light"

Sasuke Uchiha
Zelas didn't move, only looked at the man before him. What tricks lay up his sleeve? Zelas glanced back at the God/dess, and then back at the boy.
Aye.
Zelas then let loose a barrage of the Dark Orbs that he made earlier in his hand, with th galaxies inside. Since, now, Zelas' and Fade's minds were connected, he knew not to aim at his head.
I have to break that mask... He knew inside of his head. On impact, the little balls would make a cactus like effect, sending needles into the opponent. He then, still throwing orbs at Fade, charged him, and on the way his arm started to glow, and then faded into a shadow.
Zelas let out a yell, and brought his right hand into the forehead of Fade, possibly shattering the mask, possibly not. Zelas would then, without seeing the resuly, send a kick to the left shin of Fade. After ward, he let his fists do the talking, jabbing in what needles had stuck even further into the skin.
Once the needles hit blood, they would dissolve, slowly turning the victims skin black, and making them a shadow. As a shadow, Zelas had learned to control their mind, but only after he entered it beforehand.

Silent_Dreams
(recap please?)

ShinobiRikari

trademark

jewallac
Complete darkness. It was so dark that it chilled Jose's very soul. Then everything came into the light. There were two guys fighting. It looked like the darkness was attacking one of the guys. Jose summoned a wall of boulders and threw them at the darkness not knowing what would happen. He then summoned mud to wash the guy who was about to get attacked, out of the way.

Mannequin Sin

ShinobiRikari
(From what I am able to tell, the Goddess' chosen have been drawn into Brem and the God of All Elements was having a conference with them. A couple of the characters have started to fight among themselves. None have yet left the tower.)

(Thus forth, Evil is going to be referred to by the name Ashi.)

Time is infinite...

"You've been ignoring Ashi, Hikari."

He doesn't need to look to see who it is, just knows right away she's there, behind him. And he smirks. Smirks because it is his nature to do so, bred into his character that he thrive off her lack of emotion.

"I know. But if he is truly in need of my services he would try harder."

It does not change...

"Your rebellious nature displeases him, you know."

"Why always so grim, Elyown-chan?"

Yet changes all...

"I could ask the reverse of you, Hikari."

He laughs then at her. Light and merry, the complete opposite of the entity she just met with. Soft grey eyes meet her own violet orbs as he leaves his perch at the edge of the roof.

It is the companion for the journey...

"Have you ever tried to remember?"

"You're speaking in riddles again."

The thing that was, but never will be...

"You've had that feeling too, haven't you?"

"I don't know what you mean."

A reminder of the past...

"Of course you don't, Wolfsbane. You're under too deep."

"And your leash is too lose."

Mocking us with the future...

"We're the same, you and I."

Yet entrapping us in the present...

His eyes are the stormy grey she's use too. Dull, flat, that eerie spark of insanity - no, of freedom - gone. Narrowing her eyes, she hides her guilt. Guilt she feels because he can remember something and she cannot. Only those voices, only that warmth.

"If you are done, let us proceed."

What we have left behind...

"Yes. Let's, our prey aways and we must feed."

Kuchiki Rukia
A young albino woman with long hair opened the tower's door, and then walked in while wondering if anyone would know who she was, or even where she was.

Sasuke Uchiha
Originally posted by trademark

My fear?

Zelas struggled for a moment, and then looked over to see boulders flying at them. Despite the current situation, he summoned a wall to block the boulders, and the mud.

I fear nothing...

Zelas then turned back to his attacker. He would watch, only watch, as the darkness edged ever closer to his head. The darkness then consumed him completely, rendering him unconcious.

Except...

Inside Zelas' mind.
The light... It was so bright and so hot it burned the flesh right out of his eyes... No... He could see perfectly well.... But the image in front of him, the eye sockets wee empty... There was no nose... Just, just those pitless eyes. Zelas backed away, this was what he feared... This is what he could become...

The figure advanced. It wore nothing, just a white paste like substance smoothed all over it's body... His body.... The figure then lashed out, punching him in the face, sending the Inner-Zelas and Outter-Zelas into a series of flips. The figure advanced on Zelas once more, slowly swaying from side to side. It lashed out again, into a series of attacks... A punch, kick, two punches, a knee...

The figure loomed over the almost-dead Inner-Zelas, and as the figure decided what to do, a mouth tore open, slowly in the figure mouth area, and then Zelas lost it.
End.

Zelas awoke, lying on the floor, bruises all over his body and blood dripping from his mouth. Zelas was wide-eyed, not moving, just staring at the ceiling. The darkness started snapping off of him, and then it consumed him.

Me.

The shadow on the floor swirled like a vortex, and from it emerged something, most likely, no one had ever seen before. A black like figure sood there, lanky, and held a scimitar in it's hands. It smiled evily at Fade. It had set his sights on him, and there was now no escape, except for death.

The thing charged at Fade, quicker than lightning, and lashed out with it's sword. It swung towards Fade's midsection, but the blade was not ordinary. Oh, no. Darkness had already linked with Fade's body from the point of the blade, and it would slowly drain the energy out of him, but very slowly.

Kuchiki Rukia
"Hello, I was wondering if anyone here knows me, or what this place is because I have amnesia, and I just found myself right outside this tower."
The Albino woman shouted so everyone could here, though strangely enough her words echoed through out the tower.

Silent_Dreams
(Can I get a recap? I need it for my post.)

SilentWolf
Rayne continued to watch the battle, thankfull for the small amount of light that was still present. She finally put her feet back on the floor and sighed, looking at Kenta before she spoke.

"Is this what we were summoned for? To watch each other beat ourselves senseless?"

Fade and Zelas are fighting.That's pretty much all that's happend.

Sasuke Uchiha
Within this world of mine,
A soul lingers,
Wanting to control time,
With it's long and lanky fingers.

As I sit, and wait for it,
The end of world to come,
My bones grow old And soon I'll know,
I am going to die.

Holuss finally managed to pull himself out of his self self-loathing and pity, and walk out into the world. The light on his pale skin instantly made it burn, but it had been so long that Holuss barely knew the word pain. Zelas had left over two hours ago, and Holuss had received the same message.. But was it worth it? To pull himself out of his home, to help someone he knew nothing about, nor cared?!
But Zelas went... Holuss knew Zelas urged to be free, to rid himself of his horrid brother, of their horrid home. The only reason Holuss was going was that he, deep down inside, really cared for Zelas, like brothers do.

I travel now,
My voice strung proud,
over the open plains.

I know no bounds,
nor the sounds,
the souls of the world make.

So as I walk, no doubt to my death,
I leave you this, my one last breath
Take care, O' World I know,
And pray I stay awake.

Shadows lingered on Holuss' eyes as he approached the what looked to be the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
...Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me... And the lyrics to 'Basketcase-Greenday' ran over and over in his head as he entered the tower.

(I made these poems off the top of my head, so no criticism people stick out tongue)

Silent_Dreams

Sasuke Uchiha
"Patience.... A virtue..."

Holuss muttered, but it somehow reached the young woman's ears.
Holuss then looked around, and immeidately saw Zelas fighting another. He knew that the dark thing was Zelas, because he had seen it once before, and no good came out of it. It had no soul, and it would kill for the fun of it. The only thing that saved Holuss from it was the poison level in the house, or else he wouldn't be here today.
The young man then walked over to a wall, observing the fight, making sure Zelas wouldn't get out of hand, or else he just might have to step in.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Heiei closed his eyes as the two fought. "Let them do it there way. But everyone you love or ever loved is on the line." He said. "But since you don't care and would rather fight. Then do it your way."

Silent_Dreams
"Hey." Miyako spoke towards the two fighting. "Shut up and stop fighting. Your annoying and it's giving me a headache." she placed her hand on her forehead in an attempt to make her headache stop. She knew what they were going to say next, and she was partially prepared for it.

"Just shut up so we can listen to the god. Unlike you two, I want to know why we're here."

Sasuke Uchiha
Zelas ignored the other in the middle of the slash, and set his sights on Miyako. The creature stalked towards her, and brought down his sword infront of her, just barely missing. It hissed something in a foreign language, something not of this world, and then took another swing.

------------------------------------------------
Holuss acted instantly. He darted foward, past Fade, and jumped infront of Miyako, and caught the blade inbetween his two palms, to keep it from cutting himself. As soon as he did that, he let out a gas from his mouth and knocked the creature straight out. Holuss snapped the blade in two, and threw it to the ground. He payed no mind to Miyako, only to his brother, knocked out before him.

---------------------------------------

Zelas quickly returned to normal, though knocked out, and lay in the center of the floor.

Silent_Dreams
Miyako slightly jumped back. There were two guys, one in front of her and one on the ground, and the one on the ground had tried to kill her. The other guy, a poison elemental like herself, had apparently saved her.

"Heh, I suppose I should thank you, but on a different subject, you have the Poison Element right? I have it too, and I love it." she said standing up. She had her right hand in her pocket loosely, while her other hand was out in front of her.

"Miyako, poison element. Nice to meet you."

Kurosaki Ichigo
Taro appeared from the ground rubbing his head. "I'm finally here if i'm even here." He said and turned around to see someone on the ground. "Whoa guess i was late." He shrugged his shoulders and jogged over to Holuss and Miyako. He stuck out his hand smileing. "Hi my name is Taro Earth Element. Nice to meet you." Taro said closing his eyes his smile growing bigger. He then stuck out two hands, one for Miyako the other for Holusss.

Sasuke Uchiha
Originally posted by Silent_Dreams
Miyako slightly jumped back. There were two guys, one in front of her and one on the ground, and the one on the ground had tried to kill her. The other guy, a poison elemental like herself, had apparently saved her.

"Heh, I suppose I should thank you, but on a different subject, you have the Poison Element right? I have it too, and I love it." she said standing up. She had her right hand in her pocket loosely, while her other hand was out in front of her.

"Miyako, poison element. Nice to meet you."

Holuss neither turned, nor spoke. He completely ignored the two that were talking to him, and dragged his unconcious brother off to the wall, where he would prop him up and give him some water.

ShinobiRikari

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Um sorry." Taro said as his smile went down. He turned to Miyako and kept his hand out. "Hi." He said and turned around looking at Zelas. "You know what happened to him maybe Rayne can help. She does have the Body Element." He said as he smiled again.

SilentWolf
Rayne looked up as the sound of her name echoed in her ears. She spotted an unfamiliar face, and luckily for her he did not seem to be calling her out.

"Can I help you?" She asked, trying to keep her voice sounding as friendly as possible.

ShinobiRikari
(I don't mean to be rude or rush you, but are you going to leave the tower anytime soon?)

Silent_Dreams
Miyako shook his hand.

"Earth element, eh? Pleasure to meet you." she said.

(Ugh. So short....feel.....crappy. I'll be going now.)

jewallac
Jose felt invisible.

"Uh, my name is Jose. I guess I'm an Earth element too," he said looking at the one named Taro. "What is this place?"

trademark
(((recap plz))

Kuchiki Rukia
The young albino woman just stood there in confusion, and started to cry. Who was she? Where was she? Why wouldn't any answer any of her questions. The pain was growing more intense.

jewallac
Jose was confused. Were the people here ignoring him. He heard a voice.

"Hello? Is someone there? If it is, please let me know where am I?

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Yea we will. SD and Uchiha can you please be incharge of the rp for a little while.)

jewallac
~Why isn't anyone paying attention to me or KR characters?~

Kuchiki Rukia
((I wonder that about my first charecter, and wonder why Ichigo didn't say whether my second charecter was approved. Mabe it's because he doesn't want to give a friend special treatment.))

Sasuke Uchiha
-Ahem, Aye Aye Capitaine!-

The God was amused with the Elemental's truffles. It was good to see things were finally sorted out. Heie slowly rose and walked to the center of the room, where most of the others were standing, and called them to quiet down and listen.
"All right, I can see the steam coming out of everyone's ears to know why you are here, and what you need to do. Come, gather around, and I shall tell you."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Holuss soothed some lumps on Zelas' body from the fight, and then gave him a sharp slap on the face.
"Come on... Story time..."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Zelas awoke with a fright to the slap, and was awestruck to see his brother the hermit standing before him.
"What? Oh... Right..." Zelas then followed Holuss to the rest of the crowd.

ShinobiRikari
High from heav'n her eye looks down,

Constant strife excites her frown;
Winged beings shun her sight,

"They're taking too long."

"If you're so impatient, just do one of those little time tricks of yours."

She puts the youth to instant flight.

The aged too her looks do scout;
Oh! oh! the fugitive cries out.

"And leave you to yourself, Wolfsbane? I think not. Ashi alone knows what you might do without me acting as a check for you."

She scowls at he who had the gall to mock her. And he laughs back.

"Come, come, Elyown-chan. Did you really think I would leave you alone?"

And by her snares whoe'er is lured

"I know you all too well for that."

He's provoking her, trying to see just how far she'll bend until breaking. Its a game they play. His idea of fun, her idea of torture. Because he'll question her about the past, while she looks towards the future.

Can never of his sin been cured.

_Rare_Fox_
((recap people sorry i had long days and couldnt get on.....))

Kuchiki Rukia
As Lucian opened the tower door he heard the albino girl's questions.
"Well I don't know who you are, or what this place is, but I felt like I was being drawn here by something unseen." Lucian replied as he looked up at the albino girl.

"Who said that?!! She said, and then looked down to see a short blond guy.

"Ok, I am Lucian and I don't know anything about this place." Lucian said to introduce himself.

"I obvious don't renember who I am, or what this place is, if I ever knew any of those things that is." She continued to talk to Lucian, but then she started crying again.

jewallac
Jose heard another person talking.

"Hey! Could somebody PLEASE answer me! I don't know where I am! I need answers," he exclaimed.

Sasuke Uchiha
"Once again, if you young fools would gather around, I am going to answer all of your questions." Heie, The God, spoke sullenly, and let out a hand to the floor before him.
"You are here, because of a grave danger. The King and his family have been imprisoned by a terrible, and ruthless tyrant, the King's brother. Brem, where the King once ruled, is an alternate reality to Earth. Everyone lives in harmony with one another and Mother Nature, there are rarely wars, and the air is not poisoned.
"No force has been able to stop the Tyrant, for he has somehow raised an undefeatable tyrant. This is where you come in. On your way to face the king, you will face three trials. I will not say where or when, so always be on your toes.
"Now, any questions?"

jewallac
Some guy was talking.

"Yeah. Why can't I see you and what does this have to do with me? I just want to know why I have powers."

Sasuke Uchiha
"Child, I'm right here, I've always been here, and always will." Heie was still standing, broad as daylight, in the center of the room.
"As for your powers, this is why you have them. To serve the King, to save him."

jewallac
"What king? I've heard about some people that were referred to as gods, but who is this king? How am I going to save him. Are all these people supposed to save him, too," Jose asked staring at all the other people in the room. Somehow, everything came into perfect vision.

Sasuke Uchiha
"Have you not been listening, young one? I have described what you are to do, along with these others." Heie smiled... Jose wasn't exactly the one to catch on right away.

jewallac
"Yeah. I get it. I just can't wrap my mind around it all. I'm finally going to be involved in something big."

Jose was going to have to learn how to use his powers to their fullest potential if he was to help save this king guy.

"Do you think you can help me learn how to use my powers better," he asked Heie.

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Yes. Your powers will be used better. I will be testing you on them, so you can learn how to use your abilitys to the fullest." Heie said and closed his eyes, and began to disappear. "Practice with these drones." He said as drones jumped out and started to attack them.

Kuchiki Rukia
"What powers are you talking about? I don't have any powers!!"
Lucian and the Young Albino woman said at the same time.

Sasuke Uchiha
The drones seemingly appeared out of nowhere. Holuss took the initiative, Zelas still incapable of fighting. Out of his hands flew a slime like substance, deativating most of the droids around him immediately. He then picked Zelas up, hid him in a corner, and stood guard. Most of the other's were attacking the roup in the center of the floor.

Kuchiki Rukia
"Why won't you tell us?!" They screamed in unison again, and afterwords they both felt the same amount of pain building up inside of them.

jewallac
Jose was going to love this. He got to fight without people thinking him a freak. He summoned more boulders and tossed them at some of the drones. They dodged them and ran at him. He stomped his foot on the ground and it cracked open, swallowing the drones that were charging at him.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Taro swung his hands forward as boulders flew forward smashing into them. He then stomped the ground, and moved forward making a mudslide knocking some drones off there feet. Al jumped on the ground and began to swing around flames were shooting everywere at the drones.

K Tragedy
(Well, since everyone seems to be ignoring you, Shinobi, I'll reply)

Waiting in the shadows, he slid out. Around him waves of sounds bounded into his ears. A cry from a lost spirit sent shivers down his spine. He had been so scared of these cries when he was younger. So terrified that he had gone into convulsions of pain. He had ran to his mother's side, begging for her to make it stop. What a mistake... What a horrible mistake he'd made.

He shook his head, walking down the corridor of the school. The one called God, offered no interest to him. He wished not to win a fight against him. The very thought was discarded as an idiotic waste of his time. Earphones hung in the caverns of his auds, and he seemed to dance as he walked. His movements were very fluid-like, moving like the waves of sound he was forever slave to. He turned up the song that blazed from his ipod. Cute Is What We Aim For captured his ears. He softly mouthed the words, cutting out all the screams that tried to reach to him.

He noticed the door was open. Blinking, he turned his head to look at the portal. The wooden frame was very, very nicely built. It would be impossible for anyone to force their way in... or out. He tossed his head to the side, getting his hair out of his eyes long enough to peer at the girl who stood there. His eyes narrowed slightly, turning off the music for a moment to listen to her heart. Something fogged it... Something unseen, but heard. It muffled the thud, thud, thud, thud, thud, thud. She may be from the darkness element, yet he discarded this. Not even those pathetic others that contained the element were clouded with this much pain. It was a cloud of agony, swarming round the girl's heart. He couldn't peer into her intentions, but he could hear that thunderous storm in her chest.

Moving towards her, he plucked the earphones from his ears. Black, torn up converse pointed towards the girl. He hid his eyes behind his hair. He need not see. He could rely on sound to guide him. He battled the voices into mute whispers, turning all his focus on this strange woman before him. Jamming his hands in his pockets, he offered a small smile.

"Welcome to the school. I'm Stereo. I'd suggest not going farther. Some hot-headed prats seem to have nothing better to do that to fight amongst themselves."

He leaned his back against the door frame, crossing his shoulders together. It was a habit, and he felt actually comfortable like this. He brushed the hair out of his eyes, revealing those beautiful blue orbs. He never thought they were beautiful. They looked nearly blind and clashed with his black and red hair. He shifted and the chains lining his belt rattled. He never wore those large gothic pants. Not once. He preferred stretch jeans, found in the girl section of stores. He didn't mind how tight they were, he liked them.

"Care to accompany me into the library? I think it's the only peaceful place in this god-forsaken hellhole.

Kuchiki Rukia
((Yeah, now I just need someone to pay attention to me! Now More Nice Gender Mysterious Person!!)
"Err Bastards your hurting this girls feelings!!I'll make you pay for I am a gentleman!!" He yelled as he saw the Albino girl crying, and with those words he sudenly found himself even smaller then before because was now a Lion cub!!

K Tragedy
Edit: Rukia were you talking to me?

Kuchiki Rukia
((Eh, no my male charecter(Lucian) was talking to anyone in the room that didn't answer there questions and upsetted my albino female charecter. She has a amnesia right now, and is very fragile both physically and mentally.))

K Tragedy
Ohhh! Alrighty! Aw that's kinda sad. Poor chickie

Kuchiki Rukia
Shocked by her new friend's sudden transformation, she transformed as well, but into a beattiful small white song bird.
They seemed to have some sort of telepathic link with each other now, and wound up walking/flying into the library.

Sasuke Uchiha
(Rukia, you do know there are a horde of drones attacking everyone who was in the room, including you?)

Kuchiki Rukia
((Eh, Evaded them. Good Night))

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>