Sentry vs. Quasar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Not sure about this one , help me decide..

DigiMark007
Not enough appearences for Sentry. And Quasar's dead at the moment....you'd have to specify which incarnation of him.

Though, technically, Quasar has had a conversation with Reed while blocking direct blasts from Galactus, so if we stretch it to say he "stalemated" Big G, Sentry has nothing on him in terms of feats.

I'd tentatively say Sentry though. In my mind, I have him roughly around Surfer's level, which I consider to be > Quasar.

Horrificus
Quasar has beaten to many big boys and abstract entities. He can take Sentry.
And, even though he is dead, he has been dead before, and actually recreated himself.

ExtraMision5555
how did he die?
i always thought quazar was >>>>>>>>>

strangely enough
as a child i used to get quazar and sentry mixed up
i think?

Accel
I'd give this Quasar, not out of lack of feats on Sentry's part, but moreso that I don't believe Sentry's powerset grants him any advantages against Wendell.

rotiart
Personally?

Current Surfer > Classic Quasar> Sentry > Classic Depowered Surfer>Recently Dead Quasar (who didn't do jack compared to his oldschool days which makes me think they had a bad writer)

I'd say Sentry takes the most recent version of Quasar who almost appears to have inherited the Kallark jobber trait.

Horrificus
He died while he was battling Maelstrom, then he died while using the Unltimate Nullifier, and then Annihilus killed him.
Maybe

Horrificus
The recent writing for Q is crazy terrible.
In his day, Quasar took EVERYBODY except Thanos with IG, and lost once to Maelstrom.
That is a HELL of a record.

rotiart
Yep. He even had a really good showing against a mindcontrolled Phoenix for petes sake!

Faceman
Originally posted by Horrificus
In his day, Quasar took EVERYBODY except Thanos with IG, and lost once to Maelstrom.
That is a HELL of a record. Everybody loses to Maelstrom, he's a beast...

rotiart
Originally posted by Faceman
Everybody loses to Maelstrom, he's a beast...

he was a beast... that had Oblivian on his side helping him... You know Oblivian... supposedly the other aspect of death... a sibling of eternity...

Anyone else notice that its Eternity/Infinity vs Oblivian/Death vs Galactus. AS the 3 major aspects of our reality? why does the big G not get a partner in crime... :/

Horrificus
In-Betweener is G's alternate.

rotiart
Actually he isn't...

He's the middle man for Order and Chaos... which are like Eternity and Death...

Validus
Originally posted by rotiart
Actually he isn't...

He's the middle man for Order and Chaos... which are like Eternity and Death...
Which is why In Betweener is referred to as G's alternate.

rotiart
No no no no... you misunderstand...

He's Galactus's magical counterpart.. I meant female...

Oblivion has Death
male vs female

Eternity has Infinity
Male vs female

Galactus's first choice was tyrant.. then surfer.. then airwalker...
male vs... men... :O

Ethereal
Originally posted by Validus
Which is why In Betweener is referred to as G's alternate.

Then it would be

Oblivion/Death - Chaos
Eternity/Infinity - Order
Galactus/ ..... - In-betweener

The Fake Macoy
Really, Quasar has more (and more impressive in my opinion) feats than Sentry. Besides, Quasar was always just so polite. I think that Quasar could win this, but I'm not sure as my knowledge of sentry is no where near my knowledge of Quasar.

rotiart
Originally posted by Ethereal
Then it would be

Oblivion/Death - Chaos
Eternity/Infinity - Order
Galactus/ ..... - In-betweener

yep... on the left is the "science" portion... the right is the "magical" portion...

I was just wondering who fills up Galactus/....... as the female counterpart...

Phoenix would be my closest guess... she helps spark universes... he ends them. big grin

Oh oh.. .i found my answer! big grin

bigbran
Originally posted by Horrificus
That is a HELL of a record. And got beat by Surfer.

rotiart
as champions of chaos and order... that fight was thrown... so who knows.

bigbran
Originally posted by rotiart
as champions of chaos and order... that fight was thrown... so who knows. Do you have an issue number? I read it before, and all I seen was Quaser getting beat.

Roldz
A million exploding sun would go down to 0 exploding sun..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.